A.J.'s Time Travelers

Show Reviews (4)

Fair

By bebop_01, Jun 01, 2006

Oh my god, this episode was really quite terrible and cringworthy to watch! The acting was very bad but it matched the writing. The appearance of Pete from Fall Out Boy was just silly and the way as many of the characters could just be in a scene with him learning how to cook or kissing him due to believing it was dream!?!

By alberto860, May 23, 2006

Not exactly a bad way to past time. Although I have had more enjoyable moments. A.J.'s Time Travelers does have its high points although I certainly wished there were more of them. It left me bored not long after I was exposed to it and that certainly is not saying something entirely positive about it. Nonetheless, it is very well packaged so a 7 rating I feel is very fair.

Nice time traveling show.

By gakhandal, Oct 22, 2005

I remember this show used to be on Fox on Saturday mornings and even though it wasn't too good, it was better than the other Saturday morning cartoons that were on at that time. It was about a boy named A.J. Malloy who went back in time using a ship called the Kyros. The show only lasted four episodes, but I taped each and every episode and have watched each of them at least a hundred times. I think part of the reason it didn't last very long is the fact that it was an educational program and for some strange reason, kids don't like educational programs. It's a shame they don't because this was a really good one.moreless