A.J.'s Time Travelers

Show Reviews (4)

Fair

By alberto860, May 23, 2006

Not exactly a bad way to past time. Although I have had more enjoyable moments. A.J.'s Time Travelers does have its high points although I certainly wished there were more of them. It left me bored not long after I was exposed to it and that certainly is not saying something entirely positive about it. Nonetheless, it is very well packaged so a 7 rating I feel is very fair.

By tbone206, Apr 13, 2006

This is a great show. This show has all things an animated show like it needs. Good animation, really good battle scenes, and a story line that actually makes sense. The battles in this show are some of the best that I have ever seen. There is no point in arguing that this show lands in the category of the best animated shows ever to be showed. The team work really makes this show great. Without it the battles would make viewers think that won them by luck. The Mamodo‚Äôs are really cool. The special abilities of them make me wish this stuff actually existed. There is no point in denying it; this show kicks some serious butt.moreless

Nice time traveling show.

By gakhandal, Oct 22, 2005

I remember this show used to be on Fox on Saturday mornings and even though it wasn't too good, it was better than the other Saturday morning cartoons that were on at that time. It was about a boy named A.J. Malloy who went back in time using a ship called the Kyros. The show only lasted four episodes, but I taped each and every episode and have watched each of them at least a hundred times. I think part of the reason it didn't last very long is the fact that it was an educational program and for some strange reason, kids don't like educational programs. It's a shame they don't because this was a really good one.moreless