A.J.'s Time Travelers

Show Reviews (4)

Fair

By bebop_01, Jun 01, 2006

Oh my god, this episode was really quite terrible and cringworthy to watch! The acting was very bad but it matched the writing. The appearance of Pete from Fall Out Boy was just silly and the way as many of the characters could just be in a scene with him learning how to cook or kissing him due to believing it was dream!?!

By alberto860, May 23, 2006

Not exactly a bad way to past time. Although I have had more enjoyable moments. A.J.'s Time Travelers does have its high points although I certainly wished there were more of them. It left me bored not long after I was exposed to it and that certainly is not saying something entirely positive about it. Nonetheless, it is very well packaged so a 7 rating I feel is very fair.

By tbone206, Apr 13, 2006

This is a great show. This show has all things an animated show like it needs. Good animation, really good battle scenes, and a story line that actually makes sense. The battles in this show are some of the best that I have ever seen. There is no point in arguing that this show lands in the category of the best animated shows ever to be showed. The team work really makes this show great. Without it the battles would make viewers think that won them by luck. The Mamodo‚Äôs are really cool. The special abilities of them make me wish this stuff actually existed. There is no point in denying it; this show kicks some serious butt.moreless