Paintball

Episode Reviews (1)

Superb

Alice finally comes out on top!

By brunabear, Aug 14, 2006

This was another funny episode of Alice, I Think. There were two main story lines; Alice and Bob with their paintball game; and John's home candle business.

The paintball story was the main one, and well written. Bob is being assessed for his counselling skills and has two grey-suited senior counsellors following him around everywhere, making little notes in their books every time he says something. He's relying on Alice to get him a good report, which tells us just how detached from reality Bob is! But things manage to work out anyway, even though Alice is pitted against her mortal enemy, Linda. With some teamwork, Alice and Bob manage to work things out and get Linda to stop bullying Alice, which, I have to admit, was getting a little wearing as a story line, so that was good.

John's candle business is the second story line and is pretty funny too; John feels he's overworked because he's had three orders in two months, so he hires an employee. Of course, he hires the wrong person for the job, then can't handle the responsibility of having an employee. Instead of firing him, John tells him that the company is moving to Cuba.

Overall, it was another great episode!moreless