Allen Gregory

Bad
3.8

Funny as hell

By NdiAdahada1, Dec 03, 2014

I loved the show, i loved the ironi of it. I wish it never ended;(

The absolute worst animated show I have ever seen in my life

By LaserAlloy, Aug 13, 2014

There are no words to describe how diabolically awful this show is. I mean, this actually makes Mega Babies look better in comparison. At least Mega Babies didn't subject us to a psychotic character who wants to make a sex tape of his 80 year old principal!

I literally wanted to throw up at such a notion. What the heck were you people thinking? You're nothing more than mentally sick bastards!

Do us all a favor. Either formally apologize for this despicable travesty you made or go take a long walk off a short pier, and I mean, A LONG WALK.moreless

One of the Worst Shows in existence

By DeathKing, Aug 01, 2014

I have seen many terrible TV series, and this show ranks in my top 5 least favorite TV shows of all time. A 7 year old having sex with an old lady (the school principal) IS NOT FUNNY. The creators of this show have sick minds, and deserve to be locked up in a mental institute.

Jonah Hill sucks ass at TV

By Invader22, Jun 25, 2014

He was so sure that everybody would love the show, boy I hope that he still feels like a fucking idiot.

Awful, just awful

By Raven77, Dec 22, 2013

I did`nt even get a laugh from this show. It`s just that bad I regretted even trying to watch it to see how bad it was.

The Worst Show I Have Ever Seen

By joshuafoote14, Nov 16, 2013

Jonah Hill summoned two demons known as Richard Delongpre and Allen Gregory to destroy was he thinking? Thank goodness our Lord and Savior obliterated them both...

Hilarious

By grapsta, Apr 30, 2013

Oh man what's wrong with you people show is hilarious. I'm put Archer to one side while I finish this series how good it is. really funny. Perhaps the jokes fly a little too fast for some people. Me - I love it !

Scurrilous...

By DojinFan_2K, Mar 23, 2013

Of all the offensive kids ever depicted in an animated series (Cartman, Stewie), Allen Gregory makes even Dennis The Menace look like angels in comparison.

Allen Gregory is the absolute WORST animated show ever allowed on the Fox Network. A show about some milk and water little creep of a boy who has 2 daddies (yes, they're gay) & the various stupid situations that not even the creators of Regular Show would touch with rubber gloves on. And to top if off, the little troglodyte has a unhealthy Oedipal attachment to an ugly, obese 75-year old woman who happens to be his school's principal.

The best thing for Fox to do with this turgescent abomination of a cartoon, is to have it buried at sea, but then again, the ocean's is already polluted as is.moreless

Antagonistic Protagonist

By jonathantaylo4, Feb 17, 2013

It would take a vast amount of effort to find a laugh in this heaping pile of mundane horse crap. Jonah Hill, once a rising star, has, with this show, successfully secured his place in the Hollywood Walk of Shame. Shame, people, not fame. If you have ever wondered what a spoiled, pretentious, seven-year-old would do in the place of his opposites, then you may have something here. Even if you're one of those people, you'd hate this show if you're turned off by stereotypical gay jokes, a kid loving a morbidly obese seventy-year-old, an awful AIDS joke, a neglected Cambodian adoptee, crapped-in-pants, and a spineless "best" friend.

I am proud to be turned off by those things, and I am proud to hate this show.moreless

Only saw the pilot

By DisneyVillain, Jan 27, 2013

And it was so horrid. I was repulsed by how lame this piece of crap was. This was so bad, I actually wished for the death of that little brat. After the pilot, I refused to watch another episode. When the show was canceled, I jumped up and down for joy.

Load More Reviews