Allen Gregory

Bad
3.7

Jonah Hill sucks ass at TV

By Invader22, Jun 25, 2014

He was so sure that everybody would love the show, boy I hope that he still feels like a fucking idiot.

Awful, just awful

By Raven77, Dec 22, 2013

I did`nt even get a laugh from this show. It`s just that bad I regretted even trying to watch it to see how bad it was.

The Worst Show I Have Ever Seen

By joshuafoote14, Nov 16, 2013

Jonah Hill summoned two demons known as Richard Delongpre and Allen Gregory to destroy was he thinking? Thank goodness our Lord and Savior obliterated them both...

Hilarious

By grapsta, Apr 30, 2013

Oh man what's wrong with you people show is hilarious. I'm put Archer to one side while I finish this series how good it is. really funny. Perhaps the jokes fly a little too fast for some people. Me - I love it !

Scurrilous...

By DojinFan_2K, Mar 23, 2013

Of all the offensive kids ever depicted in an animated series (Cartman, Stewie), Allen Gregory makes even Dennis The Menace look like angels in comparison.

Allen Gregory is the absolute WORST animated show ever allowed on the Fox Network. A show about some milk and water little creep of a boy who has 2 daddies (yes, they're gay) & the various stupid situations that not even the creators of Regular Show would touch with rubber gloves on. And to top if off, the little troglodyte has a unhealthy Oedipal attachment to an ugly, obese 75-year old woman who happens to be his school's principal.

The best thing for Fox to do with this turgescent abomination of a cartoon, is to have it buried at sea, but then again, the ocean's is already polluted as is.moreless

Antagonistic Protagonist

By jonathantaylo4, Feb 17, 2013

It would take a vast amount of effort to find a laugh in this heaping pile of mundane horse crap. Jonah Hill, once a rising star, has, with this show, successfully secured his place in the Hollywood Walk of Shame. Shame, people, not fame. If you have ever wondered what a spoiled, pretentious, seven-year-old would do in the place of his opposites, then you may have something here. Even if you're one of those people, you'd hate this show if you're turned off by stereotypical gay jokes, a kid loving a morbidly obese seventy-year-old, an awful AIDS joke, a neglected Cambodian adoptee, crapped-in-pants, and a spineless "best" friend.

I am proud to be turned off by those things, and I am proud to hate this show.moreless

Only saw the pilot

By DisneyVillain, Jan 27, 2013

And it was so horrid. I was repulsed by how lame this piece of crap was. This was so bad, I actually wished for the death of that little brat. After the pilot, I refused to watch another episode. When the show was canceled, I jumped up and down for joy.

Not worth your time, this was a terrible show

By pepsistriker145, Nov 27, 2012

I gave this show a chance, I even watched every episode, not one of them was funny. I'm glad FOX canceled this, it was a stupid idea from the start.

Let's kick off the new year with one of the worst shows of 2011.

By i_heart_nick, Apr 14, 2012

I haven't seen a lot of Fox animated shows, but some can be good from the ones I've seen. However, this was one of the worst cartoons I've seen in a long time.

The story is about Allen Gregory, a young 7-year old who is very pretentious and is known for being the son of a very rich businessman. However, after losing money, Allen Gregory has to attend public school with regular kids, which he finds annoying. Even though he believes he is popular at his home life, with two parents who give him anything he wants, he isn't as loved in his school. And so school life ensues.

Now you're probably thinking, "This show doesn't seem so bad. Maybe the character learns good lessons, and tells the viewers that people can become better people. What could possibly be wrong with this?"

Well, the characters. Good God, these characters are atrocious. Allen Gregory is ugly, stuck-up, rude, never cares about other people, only his dad, and is creepy, with his infatuation with an overweight, ugly 75-year-old, and wants to have sex with her. This is our main protagonist people!

Richard, Allen Gregory's father is lazy, always overworks his husband, and is the most stereotypical gay man ever! He makes kissy noises, sounds like a baby sometimes, and plays games with his husband, such as, "Oops! I dropped my towel!" I have no problem with gays, but this is just making fun of it. Jeremy, Richard's partner is actually nice to people, and cares about others, but even with his few minutes of fame, Richard tries to stop it. What kind of partner is that? There's also the daughter Julie, who is sarcastic, monotone, and does give a funny line every once in a while. She was adopted from Cambodia by Richard, so Richard can get more publicity.

Some of the classmates are OK. The bullies do give some funny lines, and Patrick is kind of likable, even if a tad spineless to Allen Gregory's wants.

Also, the episode plots are horrible. A gay school dance? Really??!!! Firing a student, because the kid was Hispanic? And all the others are about Allen Gregory trying to date and have sex with the principal, or Allen Gregory trying to hang out with the bullies.

I would give this a 0.5, but since some of the students do give me some chuckles, and I do like Jeremy and Julie. But the offensive gay material makes it so mean-spirited, and the unlikable leads hurt me. Now, with some shows I hate, I don't think are that bad, because they don't teach people bad messages or bad morals. However, this deserves to be one of the worst shows I had to sit through. 1 out of 10.moreless

Load More Reviews