Alphas

Show Reviews (60)

Great

they need to make season 3

By rachxxuk, Feb 21, 2014

Fantasic did they leave it like oh why..

I was left sat there thinking wtf.

Did sy fy not realise people was actually waiting for a next season.

g

alphas was a great show!!!

By Rgriff82, Dec 02, 2013

syfy you guys are off!!!!! G

seriously syfy?

By jerrainewilliams7, Oct 12, 2013

First heroes now alphas very disappointed in you disappointed!!!

Why??????

By traceypyron, Oct 12, 2013

Why did y'all have to cut this show?! It was a great show! And I want to know what is going to happen next! I'm very disappointed and very upset about this! I love this show!!! How could you have done this?!

Very good serie

By MTMDK1, Sep 11, 2013

But i dont understand why every good series never get a ending, i wish more would boycut the tv stations that dont finish a serie, i see no point in supporting such actions....

One of best shows syfy created

By JohnWright11, Sep 03, 2013

This was one of the best shows I've ever seen on syfy. I never watch the channel or have a desire except this show. I just don't get it. I did watch most of the episodes on netflix and knew many that did as well. Perhaps netflix could pick it up or maybe syfy could check the netflix ratings and change their minds. This is the end of a super hero show that actually used science to explain. I learned while I was entertained. Learning is not done on many shows now a days. This is a sad loss.moreless

We Want Alphas to come back

By tessabrooks2, Aug 18, 2013

I think it was a mistake to cancel the show alphas. A lot of people were watching it & I even got hooked watching it. It was an interesting & entertaining show. I hope they will bring them back.

BRING BACK THE ALPHAS!!!!!!!

By twinkiey08, Aug 16, 2013

PLEASE bring ALPHAS BACK!!!!!!

ITs a great show and needs to be finished properly!

Five characters

By Tirvex, Apr 17, 2013

Some fantastic or at least good - character writing give this show it's weight. The premise and overall plot is pretty weak but I'll continue watching just because of Gary, Nina and the others.

Nice to see another good one got axed once it actually got going, much like what happened with SGU.

Good job, dickheads. :|