Alphas

Show Reviews (60)

Great

they need to make season 3

By rachxxuk, Feb 21, 2014

Fantasic did they leave it like oh why..

I was left sat there thinking wtf.

Did sy fy not realise people was actually waiting for a next season.

g

alphas was a great show!!!

By Rgriff82, Dec 02, 2013

syfy you guys are off!!!!! G

seriously syfy?

By jerrainewilliams7, Oct 12, 2013

First heroes now alphas very disappointed in you disappointed!!!

Why??????

By traceypyron, Oct 12, 2013

Why did y'all have to cut this show?! It was a great show! And I want to know what is going to happen next! I'm very disappointed and very upset about this! I love this show!!! How could you have done this?!

Very good serie

By MTMDK1, Sep 11, 2013

But i dont understand why every good series never get a ending, i wish more would boycut the tv stations that dont finish a serie, i see no point in supporting such actions....

One of best shows syfy created

By JohnWright11, Sep 03, 2013

This was one of the best shows I've ever seen on syfy. I never watch the channel or have a desire except this show. I just don't get it. I did watch most of the episodes on netflix and knew many that did as well. Perhaps netflix could pick it up or maybe syfy could check the netflix ratings and change their minds. This is the end of a super hero show that actually used science to explain. I learned while I was entertained. Learning is not done on many shows now a days. This is a sad loss.moreless

We Want Alphas to come back

By tessabrooks2, Aug 18, 2013

I think it was a mistake to cancel the show alphas. A lot of people were watching it & I even got hooked watching it. It was an interesting & entertaining show. I hope they will bring them back.

BRING BACK THE ALPHAS!!!!!!!

By twinkiey08, Aug 16, 2013

PLEASE bring ALPHAS BACK!!!!!!

ITs a great show and needs to be finished properly!

This TV show is an Alpha of its own

By Questionmarc99, Jun 02, 2013

Looking at a few episodes I really enjoyed it. Sometimes I had a few problems 1 the Gary character might be a little annoying sometimes. 2 Somtimes the show heavy reminded me of other shows I've seen. Getting that out of the way the show is like nothing I've ever seen on tv. I really like the originality of the stories and the powers. I feel like its X men but it introduces lots of new ideas that make it so different. The CGI helps sell you on what's going on. Most of the time the CGI is moving mind images that show you just how planned out this is. With that first episode I like how they set it up so that you get a idea of these flawed characters. I might give this show a 9.5 if in these first few episodes I saw they made me care about these chacters some more. I like the concept and the ideas behind it and the execution but I don't know why I care if I don't have an emotional connection to these people. That said I like the sense of tension. And in the second episode it shows you more about Dr. Rosen that I liked. I will keep watching and hopefully see these flaws fixed.moreless

Load More Reviews