Alvin & the Chipmunks

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Some ep (96)

Terrible and Horrible!

By irehawk20, May 07, 2013

I remember watching this show, most episodes of this show containing too many stupid endings! Well, the only episode I liked is the "Chipmunk Reunion". That was so emotional at the end!

A Classic Favorite

By DustineEmerso, Mar 07, 2013

A great show many can remember. If you would like to find out more about the Chipmunks or add your knowledge, check out Munkapedia:

Witty and Wacky!

By T_VFan, May 01, 2012

A classic cartoon with oodles of talent!

A classic cartoon.

By animenhp, Nov 03, 2011

Alvin and the Chipmunks. Who doesn't remember Alvin and his brothers? Their crazy antics andmischiefthey caused? I certainly do.

This show was basically about three chipmunks- Alvin, Theodore and Simon. The three of them had their own band. They lived with Dave. They went on crazy adventures, the likes. Probably sounds like a lot of other TV shows you've seen, doesn't it? So what makes Alvin and the Chipmunks so special?

It's probably it's good voice acting, good music, good morals, humor and the chipmunks themselves, with their own personality. Their interactions were always fun to watch.

I certainly believe that Alvin and the Chipmunks was a good show for it's time. It taught children all sorts of different lessons and was definitely a great show for kids.moreless

i love that show it's cool i wish i can still watch alvin and the chipmunks :( it suck's that it is gone this the greatest show i ever watched in my life it great love u guy's alvin and the chipmunks brittany chipette is my fav charater u rock brattany!!!

By BrittanyMill, Sep 25, 2011

i love that show it's cool i wish i can still watch alvin and the chipmunks :( it suck's that it is gone the greatest show i ever watched in my life it great love u guy's alvin and the chipmunks brittany chipette is my fav charater u rock brittany!!!

This was one of the better shows I remember growing up. It had interesting main characters, good morales, and three very cute female counterparts.

By LaserAlloy, May 21, 2011

This show was one I enjoyed watching when it was on.

It had solid music, good voice actors, and nice dilemmas at times too.

The chipmunks were interesting to watch, from the selfish, egotistical Alvin, the brainiac Simon, and the sweet, yet food crazy Theodore. All three of had different personalities, yet they complimented each other very well I thought.

David Seville was a solid father figure for them as well. But of course, he was best known for yelling the name, Alvin. XD That never gets old.

But I think most would agree the show was best known for the introducing the Chipmunks female counterparts, the Chipettes, 3 beautiful young girls who I think alot of young boys had a crush on, but that's just me.

Sadly though, they were basically the Chipmunks in personality. But still, I enjoyed watching them, especially when they and Chipmunks got into competition against each other. Very funny moments at times.

Although, one thing about this show has bothered me recently as I look back on it. Both the Chipmunks and Chipettes tried to date human boys and girls during their time in school. Uh, am I the only one who thinks this isn't a bit like bestiality? Granted of course, they're anthro chipmunks, especially with the Chipettes looking almost identical to their human girl counterparts except for their facial features, but still, why would any girl or boy want to date them? Do they have a thing for anthro animals, or even furries for that matter? Uh, never mind. This subject is getting way too creepy now.

Anyway, all and all, this was a solid show to watch. It wasn't perfect, but enjoyable at times.moreless

Alvin and the Chimpunks get's off as a kids show.

By angela435231, Jan 05, 2011

Alvin and the Chimpunks is about 3 Chimpmunks who go out and save the world. I saw my first episode that warewoof episode a long time ago and I get the feeling that this so has great acting with cute little Chimpmunks. I just saw the movie at the movie theater and the movie was a comedy. I just bought the DVD last month and my sister watches it almost all the time. My little sister is really into Comedy shows now. shes not yet in the movies, but she is going to. I also think her best episode is the adventures I think it's because it helps kids learn about other Countrys other than United states or any other Countrys that other kids live in to this point. I love the adventure to. I got to watch more episodes because me and my lil sis hasen't seen all of them I don't think...moreless

I love this show! The Chipmunks are three superstars. The female counterparts are the Chipettes, who joined them in the 1980's. The songs on the show is great. Bring them back for a great reunion. They do covers of the 80's songs.

By RaineRP, Oct 09, 2010

I was a fan of the show for a long time since the 1980's when I was in elementary school. I was two years old and about to enter preschool when the show started. I was ten and a fourth grader in grade school when the show ended. One of my favorite guilty pleasures. My favorite characters of the Chipmunks are: Alvin (the leader, who wears red and bosses his brothers around), Simon (the brain in glasses, who wears blue), and Theodore (the shy youngest, who wears teal). My most favorite characters of the Chipettes are: Brittany (the outspoken redhead, who wears pink), Jeanette (the brainy brunette, who wears black and purple), and Eleanor (the shy youngest blonde, who wears turquoise). I hope they do a parody of the current tv show "The OC". That would be great.moreless

Way Before The Wiggles

By earlywiggles93, Jul 29, 2010

It Started When The Wiggles Didn,t Sing (But Jeff And Anthony) And Ended When The Wiggles Were Almost Coming

See See

Alvin And The Chipmunks: September 17, 1983

The Wiggles: January 16, 1991

But I Love Both Bands But This Has To Come Back And The Wiggles Didn,t End

COOL!

as everyone knows Wikipedia doesn't always have their facts straight, so I'm not sure ifthis is true or not. On the wikipedia site, it says- 20th Century Fox announced Alvin and the Chipmunks 3-D (the 3rd movie) will be released world wide Dec. 16, 2011. If thats true & since it has more than a… More year to come out, I'm sure things will change, like maybe the title of the movie or the release date.

I never took a second language class in school so I don't know much spanish, can anyone tell me everything the little plush dolls said and what Ian said at the end of the movie?moreless

Load More Reviews