Superb

The Cover Girls Bid "Adieu" to American Bandstand

By MarkWatson10, Feb 18, 2013

The Cover Girls perform "We Can't Go Wrong" on the USA Network series finale of American Bandstand, the prolific dance show that introduced more than 10,000 musical recording artists to television.

After 38 years on the air, American Bandstand says goodbye. Special guests the Cover Girls. Your host David Hirsch join us for the last dance on American Bandstand on the USA Network.

By Bandstandfan222, Apr 13, 2010

Ah the final episode of American Bandstand how sad it was. David Hirsch had NO idea it was the final show neither did the dancers. David wasn't that bad of a host really he tried his best to fill Dick Clark's shoes. The fact that the show was filmed in a parking lot really didn't help matters for the Bandstand. So AB said goodbye after 38 years. the Cover Girls were the final act to preform on American Bandstand and after the music ended for the last time. David said" Well it's our last show here on Bandstand and I really want to thank the viewers who have kept American Bandstand on the air all these years. Dick Clark wherever you are we miss you. I tired my best to fill your shoes and I hope I have lived up to what you were expecting of me. American Bandstand will be back someday I assure you. I'm David Hirsch and on behalf of American Bandstand I bid you for the last time goodbye" and Bandstand left the air that day. Ending 38 years on the air. RIP American Bandstand. We miss you.moreless