American Dad!

Show Reviews (697)

Great

interesting sugestion

By andreeh25, Feb 02, 2016

Hello, you should make Roger dress as Carmen Sandiego, since he love to dress as a women and he loves the spotlight haha, and Steve as Waldo

Epic.

By CheckinaCoulibaly, Jan 26, 2016

Sonic

American Dad should Renew More Season's

By JudyToon, Jan 24, 2016

The show is better then the Simpsons and Family Guy No offences Do not End the show cause it's amazing to watch and there should increase the episode as well Cause season 13 is really less American dad should not be cancelled it should be running like the Simpsons I think american dad should have 30 seasons with increase in episode as well and should make it more funny as well.

GAHHHHHHHH

By Madchatterbox, Jan 05, 2016

The Steve's voice is so annoying its like nails on a blackboard and the alien sounds like Spongebob

with a nasal condition also the art looks better on family guy this show is just ugly most of the other voices on this show are annoying too

Hmm..

By nkeeley01, Jan 04, 2016

I only watch this show once in the blue moon. I do like it, but I just don't think it has the potential and the love for the characters that Family Guy does. Even though FG has gone downhill, I'll always prefer it.

Better Than Family Guy

By domspar, Nov 29, 2015

American Dad is better than Family Guy, but it's not perfect. A great watch, but amazing.

Does anybody know???

By daweave04, Nov 19, 2015

Why is the episode listing for season 11 messed up. It has 2 episodes 1, 3 episodes 2, it is missing episode 4. It has 3 first time viewings on 9/14, these 3 episodes listed are really 2 episodes, one of them combines the two, and the descriptions are not all right, and so on. If anybody, particularly from the show, can set this straight, that would be great.

To not happy below, I really feel for you and your condition but I do not think the networks or the show is going to agree to your wish, instead they would probably tell you that as soon as you see those kinds of lights or video, to look away and not watch it. I am not trying to be mean, I have had friends with epilepsy and their lives were miserable. I wish you the best of luck.moreless

family guy is better

By benderisgreat, Oct 04, 2015

reasons why family guy is better:

1. has cutaways unlike shitmerican poop

2. has funnier plots like peter having sex with children

3. brian is so freaky roger is so stupid and probably sucks on speedy gonzales' dad's dick becase he has problems

so watch family guy not this it is an unamerican show and i hope the writers get sued

not happy

By rachaelljones3, Apr 03, 2015

I need someone in charge to send me a message! The new commercial you have out almost threw me into a seizure! The one where Roger is flipping the lights on and off saying drama! I have a disorder called epilepsy and flashing lights, strobe lights and many other things can send me into one! I just came out of the hospital after being in there for several days because I broke my back in six different places because of a seizure, I do not want to end up in a wheelchair because you decided it wasn't necessary to put a warning on that commercial and show before it's plays. If I do not receive an email from someone then I'll just have to take farther action. Thank you.

Rachael Jones

My email ismoreless

poor writing

By jlblack1, Feb 18, 2015

The episode were transfat gets banned and the vending machine at the cia is stocked with celery doesn't make sence the law was a state law the cia building is federal land thus that wouldn't happen.

Load More Reviews