American Dad!

Show Reviews (688)

Great

At least This Show Did Not Tank After Family Guy Did In Season 10-11-12

By NatT96, Sep 05, 2014

Family Guy's recent episodes contain flat jokes and burned out comedy.

American Dad! recent episodes are pure comedy.

Seth MacFarlane colpisce ancora!

By gabrielefacchini7, Aug 07, 2014

American Dad la mia seconda serie televisiva preferita dopo I Griffin e The Simpsons che mi ha saputo coinvolgere dall'inizio alla fine!

Quite enjoyed early on

By anastasia1243, Jun 18, 2014

Many ep (05-14)

Top three.

By Adobe, May 28, 2014

I only have three shows that I watch exclusively, and those are American Dad, Family Guy, and Futurama.

NO, American Dad is NOT a knockoff of Family Guy. They are two different shows with extremely different plot points and different jokes.

American Dad is amazing, and should never be canceled. It could end, but I don't see that happening. I love it, and several new episodes could be created, if they put their minds to it.

I love it.

10/10.

you now it is true

By mikelongsierra, May 12, 2014

american dad is just a knock off of family guy!!!!!!!!!!!

Better than Family Guy's recent seasons

By 03bgood, May 08, 2014

Family Guy hasn't been good since like season 9 and this is a breath of fresh air. I like Roger, he's the best but some of the characters do get annoying and there have been a few times they have crossed gender lines (Can I Frank With You, Stan Goes on The Pill) But overall a lot better than Family Guy's past 2 or 3 seasons. At least the plot and jokes are not repetitive unlike in Family Guy.

Bored to death

By DasansMom, Apr 26, 2014

Here lies American Dad which was not funny and annoying. No but seriously, this show is completely ridiculous. It's not that funny and I don't care what people think of my rating.

lame and annoying, but still good

By BaronvonSanta, Apr 13, 2014

this show is one of my favorites, but some of the characters are just as annoying as hell, like roger. if they made him less successful and let us see him suffer for once, then I would still watch this. otherwise the simpsons is still the best show ever for me. though this show still makes me laugh, still love the other characters.

Not as good as Family Guy, but is still a great show.

By leviwellsy, Mar 27, 2014

Some of you soccermoms think this isn't for kids and should be canceled, but this is FUNNY! Not close to Family Guy, but again, this show is great. Sometimes I watch this on Adult Swim when I have trouble going to sleep. It's a pretty entertaining, yet funny show! My dad sometimes likes to watch this and Family Guy, but at other times he thinks this show is stupid. I really don't care what he thinks, I care what I think, so in conclusion, you should check out this show.moreless

What's to review, when are the next episodes on??

By AlexXav, Feb 21, 2014

I'm having cartoon withdrawal symptoms - where's tne info about any upcoming episodes, and more importantly when are the next episodes of Am Dad, Simpsons & Fam Guy airing??? The Simpsons page says the next episode will not be on until the fourth of MAY!!!?! This page and FG's page give no info re upcoming episodes AT ALL either - they haven't had any info for weeks! What's going on, has Hollywood flooded or something???... Anyone??

Load More Reviews