AHS: Freak Show Reveals Its First Scary-Ass Clown in One of Three New Teasers (VIDEO)

By sadiegennis

Sep 05, 2014

There are few things scarier than clowns. One of them: Ryan Murphy's interpretation of clowns.

In one of three new teasers for American Horror Story: Freak Show, a fang-toothed clown practically devours the camera. The other two clips feature an equally nightmare-inducing grinning gentleman and a dude with a penchant for swallowing swords. 

As long as you're prepared to go to sleep with the lights on this evening, go ahead and check 'em out below:

American Horror Story: Freak Show premieres Wednesday, October 8 at 10pm on FX.

• Comments (67)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • ErosMakelaris Oct 07, 2014

Wonderful freaks… thanks Grumpy!

Can’t wait for tomorrow’s premiere! I’ve missed Jessica Ooooh So Much!!!

• seaceasar Sep 18, 2014

I think bout the serial killer who dressed up as a clown on the side to entertain kids but people never really knew his other side. I forget his name now. Very unnerving.

• ErosMakelaris Oct 07, 2014

I think you're referring to John Wayne Gacy aka Pogo the clown, who was arrested for sexually assaulting and killing more then 35 young men in the Chigago area, in the 70's

• smorbie Sep 12, 2014

Please never, ever put anything from Clevver News on there again. That woman was so annoying.

• _Fire_Ice Sep 09, 2014

Clowns are the worst.

• Eunomiac Sep 09, 2014

"This video is not available in your country."

Learn to Internet.

• NightOwl_Nena Sep 06, 2014

Tbh I actually think this season has much potential. Question is: What will Ryan Murphy do with it?!

No matter how good or bad this season will turn out, I'm mostly excited about Jessica Lange's new character role!

• TVdoJose Sep 06, 2014

Again. Are you willingly misleading us? Why don't you warn your readers with a warning first, you just have to write before the bloody exclusive videos something like "The following videos are exclusive for USA territory as *tv company name* said so, and they also desires and wish you all over the world to take *insert middle finger up*, :)". That would at least calm our hopes a bit down in expectation.

• Marburg66 Sep 06, 2014

I remember a number of months ago reading a post from the staff about their embedded videos...I don't remember the exact wording but I remember the essence of it. In a nutshell, since TV.com is an american site, the videos they post are somehow legally obligated to be regional. I trust that if the staff were able to have free reign w/o a corporate mandate, They'd be more than happy to post open region videos...However, since that's not the case, it's best to just either wait until an open region video is reposted by someone within the thread, or simply go straight to youtube & type in the video yourself

I know it would be better to not have to deal w/ that kind of thing, but honestly, the fault doesn't lie with the staff that posts the videos, but with the suits that dictate the rules the staff is allowed to post by

it's better to complain about/to them dirsectly if you're compelled to complain about it at all

• Merkathi Sep 06, 2014

The first season was awesome! I didn't even get 2 episodes into Season 2. I watched all of Season 3 but wasn't that impressed. I have my doubts this season will grab me. Some shows just start out strong and then fizzle quickly (Heroes, anyone?).

• Ish_Inf Sep 06, 2014

I really wish when uploading videos they would be sure to use clips that can be seen in Canada as well. I miss half the shit on here just because I'm a Canadian. It's shit!

• Grumpyclown Sep 06, 2014

I've posted them below

• kou_shun_u Sep 05, 2014

Why is there a clown in it? It is called "Freak Show" not "Circus".

And I am so sick of the scary clown image. Do they even show a non-horror related clown in media anymore?

• Walloo Sep 06, 2014

The will always be Mac Donald ;)

• kou_shun_u Sep 06, 2014

yes he is rather creepy, hangs out with questionable creatures, offers food and "magic to young kids" and from what I recall usually found a kid that was alone with no adult in sight...

• See More Comments (5)