American Ninja Warrior

Show Reviews (6)

Good

A decent American Version of Ninja Warrior

By tjneyland, Jun 30, 2015

I think NBC is doing good with American Ninja Warrior. The obstacles are crazy this year, but the competitors are amazing. I want to be on the show one day and be the first AMERICAN NINJA WARRIOR! My favorite competitor on the show is Kacy. I defiantly want her to get a wild card.

Overall, it's decent and I also like the original one and this show is also similar to Wipeout. I like Wipeout better than this, but both are good!moreless

I like this show, but the original was better

By Raven77, May 26, 2014

I think that the original Ninja Warrior from Japan was a better version than this show. Still, you get most of the same aspects that you saw in the original and it still has many of its great moments.

Passive, ok show

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Various ep (13)

Inferior to Wipeout

By daviddawkins7, Jul 27, 2013

Not to belittle this show, but, the Wipeout courses beat these hands down. There, exhaustion is much more of a factor, in addition to the wetness and cold on the final course.

Great competition show.

By gracielove, Nov 10, 2012

Was on NBC durning the summer. Love it. Hope it comes back.

I LOVE THIS SHOW :) <3

By BaybayNolin, Jul 09, 2012

i love this show my brother and me hope to be able to try out for this show when we get older and we have been trying to train already bc of this show hopefully we will get to and make it all the way to finals