America's Next Top Model

Show Reviews (488)

Great

what have they done

By emmalouisependle, 3 days ago

The new media decision is awful. The judges are judges because they know the business not who the general public want to see because they are funny or theres a romance blooming.

I miss the old judges, and the fresh batch of models there are only a few genuine people. Alot of them are very self indulgent with their "heartbreak sstories"needing a serious reality Phil being homeless - THAT is real. All the others welcome to the real world, the fact they mention it or draw any experience to it is ridiculous.

I also think having many photo shoots with multiple guys and girls in one shot stunts the overall improvement of the models. Guys working with girls, gay couples or scenes is great. But having two guys one girl ect just seems a little unfair. I personally think this was done to save airing time nothing more.

Ive followed Americas Next Top Model since the bbeginningand this is the first series i've been massively disappointed with. its too loud, busy, and no wheres near as serious. The only good thing still about this show is makeovers, final shots, and of course Tyra. Rant over -phew!moreless

used to love this show!

By JustinaGrunic, Jul 08, 2014

I have seen all seasons many times!once the j's and nigel were gone the show lost a new creative director new system of voting is ar judges for a reason they should be deciding not to mention i hate the guy who gives out social scores he is so annoying,

i have a son that is interested in being on the show to be a model top model.

By joannwaycaster, May 02, 2014

is there going to be another girls and guy Americas top model? I have a son that would love to be on the show..

I love Americas next top model

By phoebekatsouris, Apr 28, 2014

I think Victoria should go home, I am really concerned about her health.

Tyra Really ?

By Shaa_Model, Mar 14, 2014

Really Tyra ? You didnt choose right !! Laura ! No its was supposed to be Kiara , && You Know It !!! Just wait til I Get To that age !! Im Going to nail it ! You Shouldnt have chose her & YOU KNOW IT ! I still love your show though . . Kelly you are the worst ! How are you a judge ? You *CRITISIZE* Big Time , But I dont see you up there walking or making your best pictures ! Stop being a hater && lose some weight . All That food got you all cranky && Stupid .

moreless

Welcome to the Newest Season of America's Next Top Blonde!

By yaelkellman, Nov 28, 2013

As soon as the makeover episode comes along, we all know EXACTLY who's going to win.

Cory, wherever you are, we love you , and in our hearts you totally won!

no blacks please

By suzannechee50, Nov 10, 2013

Has no one noticed that Tyra Banks talks about being black in the business, yet very few black women become Americas Next Top Model? Tyra is about Tyra and no one else. The walls of the models home are plastered with pictures of Tyra. Im not surprised that both Don and Renee were eliminated this season-they are not White!

Dumbest Judging System EVER!!!!

By sheridaconley2, Oct 27, 2013

WTH!!! What a load of new judges are the worst ever in Top Model history. Don should still be there if the old judges and judging system was in place. PLEASE!!!!! bring back the Jays and Nigel Barker. Tyra I don't know what you were thinking when you got rid of them and changed the judging system. Because you are not getting an honest vote because some of the public is not voting for how good the contestant is because they are voting for who they like and is good looking as well as a person back story. This and last season have been the lamest season ever. You are going to lose a lot of fans if this new voting system as well as keeping this stupid judges you have are still there next week. I know quite a few people who have already stopped watching the show and if the judges are the same and this social media voting system is still in place next cycle you will lose me as a viewer as well. Tyra please listen to your fans and bring back Top Model the way it wasmoreless

What a load of manure!

By cshudson, Oct 12, 2013

What a load of crap from both the judges and social media! Don is by far the contestant with the most potential and his natural exotic look is something sorely missing from most male models today.

I am so very close to stop watching ANTM because of the BS judging. Not just this season but previous seasons before. Who gives a rat's ass about social media. PUULEEZE... makes me want to puke!

Tyra, you are running your brilliant idea into the pig sty. Dirty, smelly and full of chit. You have come up with some lame brained ideas for the show before but this season takes the cake.

Chris and Jeremy should have gone weeks ago for their single expression look and stiffness.moreless

I enjoy it!

By cl4rity, Oct 07, 2013

Tyra's great, the challenges are great, really its a good source of entertainment. I'm very pleased with the how they spice it up a little, and add males to the challenge. As a little girl I was always sad when the seasoned ended but ecstatic to see a new season start.

Load More Reviews