America's Next Top Model

Show Reviews (484)

Great

Tyra Really ?

By Shaa_Model, Mar 14, 2014

Really Tyra ? You didnt choose right !! Laura ! No its was supposed to be Kiara , && You Know It !!! Just wait til I Get To that age !! Im Going to nail it ! You Shouldnt have chose her & YOU KNOW IT ! I still love your show though . . Kelly you are the worst ! How are you a judge ? You *CRITISIZE* Big Time , But I dont see you up there walking or making your best pictures ! Stop being a hater && lose some weight . All That food got you all cranky && Stupid .

moreless

Welcome to the Newest Season of America's Next Top Blonde!

By yaelkellman, Nov 28, 2013

As soon as the makeover episode comes along, we all know EXACTLY who's going to win.

Cory, wherever you are, we love you , and in our hearts you totally won!

no blacks please

By suzannechee50, Nov 10, 2013

Has no one noticed that Tyra Banks talks about being black in the business, yet very few black women become Americas Next Top Model? Tyra is about Tyra and no one else. The walls of the models home are plastered with pictures of Tyra. Im not surprised that both Don and Renee were eliminated this season-they are not White!

Dumbest Judging System EVER!!!!

By sheridaconley2, Oct 27, 2013

WTH!!! What a load of new judges are the worst ever in Top Model history. Don should still be there if the old judges and judging system was in place. PLEASE!!!!! bring back the Jays and Nigel Barker. Tyra I don't know what you were thinking when you got rid of them and changed the judging system. Because you are not getting an honest vote because some of the public is not voting for how good the contestant is because they are voting for who they like and is good looking as well as a person back story. This and last season have been the lamest season ever. You are going to lose a lot of fans if this new voting system as well as keeping this stupid judges you have are still there next week. I know quite a few people who have already stopped watching the show and if the judges are the same and this social media voting system is still in place next cycle you will lose me as a viewer as well. Tyra please listen to your fans and bring back Top Model the way it wasmoreless

What a load of manure!

By cshudson, Oct 12, 2013

What a load of crap from both the judges and social media! Don is by far the contestant with the most potential and his natural exotic look is something sorely missing from most male models today.

I am so very close to stop watching ANTM because of the BS judging. Not just this season but previous seasons before. Who gives a rat's ass about social media. PUULEEZE... makes me want to puke!

Tyra, you are running your brilliant idea into the pig sty. Dirty, smelly and full of chit. You have come up with some lame brained ideas for the show before but this season takes the cake.

Chris and Jeremy should have gone weeks ago for their single expression look and stiffness.moreless

I enjoy it!

By cl4rity, Oct 07, 2013

Tyra's great, the challenges are great, really its a good source of entertainment. I'm very pleased with the how they spice it up a little, and add males to the challenge. As a little girl I was always sad when the seasoned ended but ecstatic to see a new season start.

Tyra Banks Next Top Models

By rubyrbonner, Sep 20, 2013

I am sick and tired of Tyra fake self, this morning I was watching her show with the Young Black Girl Alicia, was attached by three white girl and also the photo people. The show seems more racism than anything else. Jessica should have been the next top model. I believe the gay guy was jealous of her confident about herself. The Judges and Tyra is all ugly themselves, I am glad tyler was not interested in tyra. Pleas Tyra with all your gay men know nothing about a real model or women u all are fake fake fake, Give to your black race Ms. Tyra. You look gay yourself. Most black people don't like your show anyway. Please change yourself u are a burned out model, now it time to be yourself. How can you allow mixed up men to judge other womens. God is not pleased with you.moreless

This show has gone off the deep end

By Heathergibbs76, Sep 03, 2013

This is exactly how I feel about the quote from 18/2012_Apr_20_nigel-jay-miss-j-fired

"America's Next Top Model's limp toward its death accelerated yesterday, as Nigel Barker, Miss J. Alexander, and Jay Manuelwere fired from The CW reality competition. They won't be back for season 19 in the fall, but Tyra Banks and her ego are both (They should get them back). It's not fun anymore.

Having the public vote on these girls' futures are ridiculous! What the heck do they know. One week a girl could be on top then the next week sent home because some STRANGER didn't like her picture. I've seen it happen. This show is absurd. There ratings are ridiculous. They can't even get a million viewers, at times.. The entire voting system is stupid.

I agree about Tyra's ego! It needs to go!moreless

Sad Societal Statement

By Sadstatement, Apr 24, 2013

It is a sad statement that your producers have run out of ideas and you have to stoop to half- naked photo shoots. There will be only one "Next Top Model", but the rest of these young women will have to live with what you have asked them to do, for the rest of their lives. These half-naked photos could cost them dearly in years to come. They could be disqualified from many opportunities because they believe you have their best interests at heart. They could lose among other things scholarships and internships all because they posed for bare photos. Maybe you should get a little more creative and think about these young women instead of your ratings and pocketbooks. I have watched my last "Next Top Model". I will no longer watch, or support Tyra Banks in any form, as well. Gwen Craigmoreless

how about next "little/young" model

By wowANTM, Feb 01, 2013

even though it might have to be recorded only within their vacation of school days, it is still a whole new topic

Load More Reviews