Great

Discover local flavours

By ruitorres315, 18 hours ago

I really love to watch this show because, unlike other shows that just appears nice and fancy restaurants, you discover the best local places and interact with local citizens.

What a visit to my city - Oporto, Portugal? :)

Love this show

By Ericamorgan3, Mar 07, 2014

This is one of my favorite shows. I especially love when Anthony goes to Asian countries like china. Love his personality and I wish I got paid to travel to all these cool places. He is so lucky!

Wheat free breads and buns

By ajmcnic, Sep 10, 2013

Knowing that wheat is no longer good for us, why is there no cooking shows on wheat free breads and buns?

like your show

By trackerbill, Dec 09, 2012

I like your show but just today you affended me by having Ron Jeremy . You have slipped down into the dens of you know what!!!! Good By !!!!

No Reservations is Love

By itsmemadie01, Sep 04, 2012

I once heard at TMZ one of the people there asked Harvey, how can you be not addicted to Anthony Bourdain?

Anthony is not the biggest star on TV but I love his honesty and the thought that narrations are the same words we would expect him say. I have read his books and it's his own brand of humor that makes him different from other travel show host. He is a very interesting man with a keen taste with food and adventure. I trust his opinion on food more than I would trust big time celebrity chefs. His lines are raw and unscripted, sometime it may rub on touchy subjects but his candid remarks simply endearing.moreless

Stoki

By AttilaSovari, May 14, 2012

I love every moment of the show , in fact I ' ve tryed Thomas Keller chicken recipe which performed excellently .

Dear Anthony would it be possible to bring the show to Hungary ?

I think it would be a perfect opportunity to show some unique cousin , the Hungarian cousin .

Regards Attila

asovari@yahoo.com

My very favorite show!

By caro42, Nov 19, 2008

I love this show and Anthony Bourdain in all his snarkiness. He takes you to places off the beaten path and gives a glimpse into the local cuisine, people and of course alcoholic beverages. I was only introduced to this show in January but since then I have seen every episode at least once and can't wait to see where he take us next. My favorite episodes have been Tony's return to his restaurant "Les Halles" for his old shift, the Vegas episode, and the Indonesia one. I love all the episodes with his friend Zamir too. This show takes you away to all the places you want to go, without haven't to buy the plane ticket.moreless

The chef turned author takes his show on the road

By CRaivios, Aug 07, 2008

I am a huge fan of Tony Bourdain since his book Kitchen Confidential and his first show on the Food Network, A Cook's Tour.

What makes No Reservations a better show is that it is an hour instead of thirty minutes.

My favorite part of each episode and commercial break is the disclaimer. Far be it that children or those faint of heart be allowed to watch the show.

Anthony Bourdain is a chef trained at the Culinary Institute of America. He was the executive chef of Les Halles in NYC. In Kitchen Confidential, he does not hide the fact that he had a drug problem nor that he is, at best, a nonconformist. Tony swears, hates vegetarians, smokes, and has little patience for certain other chefs.

What I love about Bourdain, and what separates him from other host, is that he is a very well read man, an excellent writer, has absolutely no snobbery when visiting other cultures, is unfailingly polite to any host, will eat or drink anything and has a true curiosity about life outside of NYC.

I look forward to any destination No Reservations visits in the future.moreless

Traveling around the world has never been so much fun.

By AliasMacgyver, Jul 30, 2008

Forget Andrew Zimmern. No Reservations, that where its at. What's great about No Reservations is that Anthony Bourdain doesn't cope out like other travel shows do, he doesn't show us the tourist friendly areas of a country, and doesn't show food that's from 5 star restaurants or food that 3/4 of the country's population don't even eat. What's really appealing about No Reservations is that he doesn't condescend the audience, its not dumbed down for general consumption. Bourdain takes us to places where the food, place, and people don't actually look that compelling and makes it look like a cool place to visit. He does this so easy that he blows western notions of the all of these things out of the water and shows us the misconceptions that all Americans have of foreign countries. No Reservations succeeds where all other travel shows in the past have failed, everything is compelling as well as entertaining. In the words of Anthony Bourdain, "be a traveler, not a tourist."moreless

Load More Reviews