Who would you cast as John Constantine in the upcoming series?

By Marburg66

Nov 02, 2013

The Arrow Community is as good a place as any to post this since it's DC-related.

So! Put your casting hat on & let's get to yappin' about who you picture in your head...

I say Marc Warren (Hustle, Mad Dogs) would take complete ownership of the character, given half the chance.

Now...who do y'all think?
  • Comments (51)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • harmonyconstinstine May 23, 2014

I vote Sick Boy from trainspotting. Even though the actors probably really old now

• dlodrigue1 Feb 18, 2014

Joe Anderson, he does sarcasm and attitude very well, look him up

• tardoksnes Feb 07, 2014

I think Johnny Lee Miller would do the part justice

• AmyTeves Dec 14, 2013

Callum Blue is a very talented Brittish actor and he could do a lot with this role.

• linkthehero82 Nov 21, 2013

Without doubt Marc Warren. No offense to Keanu Reeves but The Hellblazer must be British.

• AmyTeves Nov 19, 2013

James Marsters. He still looks good and he can play snarky cynic with a heart of gold.

• linkthehero82 Nov 21, 2013

Or him, he's not British but he can certainly fake it.

• stevei Nov 14, 2013

If they could get him, David Bowie.

• Summer_Maru Nov 14, 2013

I liked Keanu Reeves in the movie version. But I absolutely LOVE Marc Warren!! I didn't read the comics (sorry) but if the cartoon looking guy on the left is supposed to be Constantine, not only does Marc Warren have a strong resemblance but he's really good at playing crazy characters. That would be the absolute best! Marc Warren plus a good story like Constantine. I really hope that does happen!!!

• Rogue13 Nov 07, 2013

if we're talking an aged, gritty, hellblazer Constantine, Nick Chinlund

• Oathbreaker Nov 04, 2013

Johnny Lee Miller ala his Sick Boy from Trainspotting would have worked but he's got that whole Elementary thing now.

• See More Comments (20)