Arrow

By AdnanKTK, 11 hours ago

Ohhh Oliver Comeback Plz Faster

Truly, Madly, Deeply... Tedious

By JcHendee, Yesterday

Big bad guy takes on the cops. Big bad guy invulnerable to conventional weapons. Big bad guy recruits, black mails, coerces lesser bad guys into evil plan. Big bad guy wants to take control of the Glades. Wait, this all sounds so familiar somehow?

Oliver sacrifices himself. Thea is a witless idiot, still. The gang starts to come apart... blah, blah, blah.

I didn't know we were into re-runs already... again... and again.

And really now, how could anyone think Oliver was actually dead?!moreless

Oliver is looking more like a wimp every episode

By staytan, 3 days ago

What happened to the main character? He has become more of a wimp than he used to be. Also, he seems to lose almost every fight, or looks weaker than everyone else, or less clever and more guilty of having emotions. What happened to him? I used to love the show, but now it's like a sappy soap opera. Maybe this needs to be on the daytime soap opera channels. I am so disappointed.

what I need! :D

By Flarrow, Jan 24, 2015

Very, very exciting action series with a good dose of drama and romance as well. And

Goes from 5/10 to 10/10

By Racecarisracecarbackward, Jan 24, 2015

With arrow it seems you needa give it time to pick up, Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen) starts picking up his acting by a mile after the first couple of episodes. You just needa hang in there and watch it. Its an amazing show defiantly my favorite, especially with the arrow/flash crossovers. I do recommend Arrow 100%!

Arrow is back

By alixcrazo, Jan 23, 2015

I`ll kill Malcom Merlyn Hahaha Oliver Come Back !! Arrow is great

Arrow

By Phaneendra09, Jan 22, 2015

Without Oliver there is no arrow team thanks for saving him

hey check this out for arrow

By haythammkamal, Jan 15, 2015

http://teespring . com/green-arrow

Just a few gripes.

By joeyvic96, Jan 13, 2015

Overall an enjoyable show, there are however a few ways it could have gone better:

Really, ATOM? ATOM armor suit? They should have introduced instead a more plausible/ believable for the Arrow universe, Ted Kord, with a BLUE BEETLE (think of a witty acronym later) power suit. This way they could also introduce the Lauren-Oliver-Ted rivalry/love triangle, like in the comics.

Smoak is too much nerd-bait if you ask me.

Adrian Paul (Duncan Mcleod) would have made a better Ra's. Also stop mispronouncing the name its "Ra'as" not "Reche" or "Raich".

Fat Bosslady Amanda Whaler.moreless

The fight could have been more interesting

By noumanriaz98, Jan 06, 2015

I like the cliff hanger. I agree with others that we shouldn't get new Oliver! that would not be appreciated widely. Secondly the fight scene was very mediocre at-least they should have hired someone as good as "Game of Throne - Mountain vs Viper" choreographer.

Load More Reviews