Show Reviews (275)

Laurel is becoming a little too stupid

By finnygirl, Nov 21, 2015

She never sees how ridiculous and self centered her decisions are, in particular the inane decision to bring Sarah back even after the problems with Thea's blood lust. Seriously, what did she expect ... and now she blames Oliver .... aie. Do something .... please.

I'm new to Arrow

By xxliveyourlife, Nov 16, 2015

I've started watching this show last week (nov 9th) and now I'm on mid season 2 and I love it so much! I don't know why I didn't watch this show sooner ! I guess I wasn't so interested in the story or superhero type which is odd because I love other shows like that.

But now I am so glad that I started watching this show. I really love the cast and the performance of the actors...

I'm in middle of my 3rd economics semster at uni and I also work part time (80% of the week) so normally I don't have the time to actually watch anything but I think for this show I make an exception :P :D

I already ship Oliver with Felicity (even though they hadn't had much romantic scenes so far except for like 4-5) so I'M STAYING FAR AWAY FROM MY TUMBLR ACCOUNT ATM!moreless

John Constantine

By zuzannauramek, Nov 08, 2015

Pleaseeee make JOHN CONSTANTINE show by The CW

If I Didn't Know Better

By TimStjohn, Nov 03, 2015

I'd say that this show is written by 55+ yr old Jewish Men and Women. So much whining, guilt, hypocrisy and finger pointing. Uggh. Every time you turn around some is making someone else feel guilty about something, or whining about something. And it's unrealistic to have a woman's hair so perfect after a 2 minute fight scene. No one ever seems to sweat.

Love This Show!!!!

By lydiamanning, Nov 03, 2015

I love this look forward to Wednesdays every week. The combination of personalities and skills is wonderul!

Great escapism TV

By foggygirl, Oct 31, 2015

I remember watching Arrow when it first came on and not being particularly interested, but after binge watching the entire first season of The Flash what got me hooked was the character of Felicity Smoak so of course I had to check out the show where she was a main character and the rest is history. This season is shaping up to be a winner but the foreshadowing of events to come in the premiere episode was a bit alarming. Look forward to seeing the rest of the season.moreless

Please stop with the PC BS.

By CarlRay, Oct 22, 2015

Show was good when it started. Now everyone in the cast is a superhero, homosexual crap. WTH? Can't these producers just stick to what made Green Arrow popular to begin with? Why all the agenda based garbage? Seriously.

Moving on to Season 4

By houbou, Oct 20, 2015

Moving on to Season 4 - first 2 episodes.

Neil McDonough as the bad guy! Ok, I'm in, this actor is pretty damn amazing. Loved him in Justified. He was also in Suits and was also terrific in the show.

He will make Arrow really interesting this season. Of all the bad guys we've seen, he might be the best. No whining, just being evil with a plan. I am going to love it.

And his role provides him with mystical abilities, so, this might be a good way to get more Constantine on the show. At first, I figured that Constantine will have a hand at helping Sara get resurrected somehow, perhaps he will have a spell to help deal with the madness, but, seeing that we have a really mystical evil adversary, Constantine might have a few episodes in the season.

Green Arrow monicker, finally!

The new costume is looking good, I like the other one, but I can see this one as a progression. it is lighter and as such, I suspect the season will see 'Green Arrow' in more public places.

The city went through so much shit, it's now called 'Star City'. Didn't see that coming, but its a good call.

Oliver running for Mayor.. That I saw coming, that was a no-brainer, a direct port from the comics.

I can see the threads now.

Laurel will get her sister revived, predictable.

Speedy/Red Arrow going having after effects of the Lazarus Pit, ok, well, while it is predictable, my understanding is that the madness affects you most when you first get out of the pit. But hey..

We got Mr. Terrific... kind of.. I don't mind he being gay, but Mr. Terrific is typically both brains and brawns. Not so much brawns on this one.

Wonder if the crazy, wacky invention will be the T-Spheres.

We know that Ray Palmer isn't dead, so, how is he coming back... I mean, he's gonna have to come back, he is one of the stars in the new 'Legends of Tomorrow" tv show as the Atom.

But, the surprise kicker is the alliance between Detective Lance and Damian Darhk, that one.. Not so sure I get the angle yet.

Still, for what it's worth, this show started off good, saw the first two episodes and I'm hooked as usual.

The island flashback, wonder if that is going to be a tie in to the tomb scene between Barry and Oliver.

Some people are complaining about Oliver's fighting skills. Wonder why? I mean, when he fought with his sister, he was holding back, he had too. Beside that, well, you know, let's give him a break!

Fun fun fun.

Ok, let's start by saying that Arrow is getting better and better.

And season 2 is delivering quite nicely so far.

Let's see, what do we have,

1) Black Canary

2) League of Assassins and Ra's Al Ghul

3) Professor Ivo

4) The

5) Brother Blood

6) Amanda Waller

Slade Wilson / Terminator

This is good, a lot of Teen Titans influence as well as some Batman.

Nothing wrong with this, all good.

Nanda Parbat .. again.. so, Malcolm was an assassin for the League of Assassins, one could pretty much make that a safe assumption.

Of course, in DC Comics, Nanda Parbat is a hidden city, home of the goddess Rama Kushna and the reason for Boston Brand to become Deadman.

So, I'm hoping there will be an appearance by Deadman and perhaps even a story arc to find out what the connection between Nanda Parbat and the League of Assassins is. Does the city need saving? who knows?

Now Professor Ivo, this is quite the surprise, he's the one who design Amazo, the Android that could replicate the Justice League's powers. In here, he's some scientist trying to find a serum which give people super-human strength. Am I guessing this is the Venom drug from Bane?

The Black Canary was using a device for her 'canary' cry, so, no super-powers there.

Anyways, this is a keeper ladies and gentlemen, this is now a really cool show. I'm glad they didn't keep Smallville's Green Arrow and that they restarted with new actors.

It's a better show than Smallville, period.moreless

Olie's getting bad at fighting

By GhostAgentX, Oct 15, 2015

I was drawn into this because of his fighting skills, it's getting pretty bad in every episode now. All the new comers are way better fighters than him and it's just getting on me nerves. I love the show but what they are doing with the character isn't good enough. Make him the person who he was during the first couple of seasons. Don't get me wrong but his suit looks like it's been made up for halloween or something..

Writers have made Oliver Queen softer than Charmin

By jpnis, Oct 14, 2015

I've seen every episode hoping that the show will get better but I am a fool. The writers have turned Oliver Queen into a bitch.

Load More Reviews