Arrow

Show Reviews (255)

Great

do ti

By aleckbolafka, Yesterday

i get paid over 87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing, ,,,,

Make the CW Earth 2!!!

By patlewis91, 2 days ago

A little while back, DC confirmed that their TV and Movie Universes will be separate.

Whatever your opinion on that (mine is 50/50), accept that fact for the purpose of this post.

What I want the CW to do in light of that, is confirm that they are Earth 2.

How?

By introducing certain things and characters that nullify any change of Arrow and Flash's world intertwining into the MoS world.

I'll start with the two major characters headlining the movie Universe at the moment.

Bruce Wayne (Batman):

Confirm his existence and (here is the defining part) confirm his death.

Before you blow up, google "Flashpoint Batman".

In the CW they should confrim that a number of years ago, in Gotham, Bruce Wayne was murdered (in place of his parents).

Thomas and Martha are alive (and a lot older).

Thomas became (now retired) Batman, and Martha went mad and became (now incarcerated) The Joker.

Thomas would be a good tie in to assist Oliver with both regaining his company and his Vigilante mission.

Superman:

Again sticking with Flashpoint.

Kal-El never came in contact with the Kent family.

Upon landing, the government found him and kept him locked away in secret all these years.

Great way of ensuring there will is no Superman

Not a bad plot device for the Government. (RnD on Kal. Bio weapons, enhancements

Green Lantern (Guy Gardner):

In certain incarnations of Hal Jordan's origin, it is said the the actual first choice for the ring is Guy, but Booster Gold came back in time and influenced both their locations so that Hal was chosen instead.

Do that, but maybe have Barry accidently (or deliberately) influence Guy for the favorable choice.

Guy would really drive home the CW's attempt at their own World in the DC multiverse by changing things up with GL.

Also Guy could be easily introduced similar to the way they did Barry (pre-hero).

He was a cop for a time, before getting fired ect.

Bring him into Arrow or Flash as a normal cop, show the story of him as a cop for a while, then show what happened to get him fired and then give him the ring.

There is the possibility of a spin off GL show, but given most of it is based in space, would be hard to expect a huge audience retention. Better off having guest team up eps I reckon.

WW & Aquaman:

The obvious questions may arise given most of the JL members have been dealt with.

It would be easier (and I think the right move) not to have these two.

Simply say that there has been no reason for any Themesciran to visit the world of men, and same goes for Atlanteans providing no events threaten the seas.

Cyborg:

Would be a good addition to this universe, would fit well, even if he does start off as a high school mate of Barry's and his dad to join the STAR Labs team (possibly to replace Wells?)

I don't think these all sound too far fetched, and would be great nods to fans and a great way to individualise the CWDCU!!moreless

@ alisonmaguire

By rbuckner35, Apr 18, 2015

I Soooooooo much agree with you! I love this show too, but what in the world are they doing with Laurel. I cannot stomach watching her as the canary, and the fact that the show has created its own (iron man) is silly.

What are they going to do with Oliver now, now that he is "exposed". How can they go further with a storyline of "arrow' when he can no longer be the arrow. Im confused....

o grande show em queda

By nartdigit, Apr 18, 2015

I do not know how the writers will leave this alley when wished to make Oliver the next Ra's al Ghul, this desfeixo is complicating the the staff is getting smaller and Oliver still without taking a decision.

Good show gone bad

By alisonmaguire, Apr 14, 2015

I have watched this show from the start and it was brilliant for the CW, and the second season was good but what are they doing now??

Laurel is just plain awful in so many ways!!! (do us a favour and kill her now)

Atom is a joke!!! (failed superman, now i know why.. his acting is just shocking)

Let's hope they get some new writers soon before the rating drop that low it get's cancelled.

3rd season is soooooo bad... hope they kill laurel soon!!

By DnyaneshBodhe, Apr 13, 2015

The show was great till the first half of season 3... though season 3 itself is not even half as good as season the first half of season 3 it has become plain stupid, I dunno what the writers are smokin these days! Please stop with the whole laurel - black canary thing.. just let that character die in peace... and stop making every damn person into a ninja warrior... Also, don't understand how Diggle can sit in the arrow cave and send out laurel (who has two left hands when it comes to fighting skills) to take out bad guys???? The Ra's Al goul is so bad, you brought in two notches down from what he is in the comics...

I will watch it till the end of this season, but if it continues to be this bad, I'm done!! Had initially rated it 9.5, bow down to 8...moreless

Great Show

By ryder2055, Apr 13, 2015

I really enjoy Arrow. The show just keeps getting better every episode. I was sad to see Sara killed off. I thought she was a good character in the show. I have enjoyed watching Laurel even get into the fight. A much better story line than last seasons alcohol bender. Felicity, Oliver and Diggle are great together. One of the most entertaining shows on TV.

Downhill

By V3ntilator, Apr 12, 2015

Spoiler alert:

I think the series is sadly going downhill in season 3. There is too much bullshit in several of the episodes and too much drama even without Arrow's mother.

Thanks to Iron Man movies, its not cool to see "The Atom" which basically is the same. (I like Iron Man movies)

Arrow is barely able to win any fight anymore, League of Assassins is on a killing spree only to make Arrow change his mind. The series was basically a realistic series, but with The Atom and The Flash cross-over it have become like Superman instead. It reminds me of Lost TV series which was kinda natural, but ended up being a stupid nonsense supernatural series. I like supernatural and unrealstic movies, but in this series it looks like they have run out of ideas and try to drag out most episodes with nonsense. I wouldn't be surprised if Superman and Batman suddenly popped up in this series now.

Also. I don't like that Deathstroke and Sarah is killed off. Deathstroke became a likable bad guy that i wanted to see more of even when he kinda served his purpose.

If Season 4 is made, i will watch it. I expect the series to be cancelled if Season 4 don't beat season 3.

I still give it 8, because its been very good most of the time and it can be as good again in season 4.

Arrow is far from the first big TV series with a weaker season. Season 3 maybe had the biggest cliffhanger of any episode. When Ra asked Arrow to replace him. That was one of the biggest WTF moments i seen in any series for a long time.

moreless

Big step down from the second season

By Spectre_88, Mar 29, 2015

The first season proved that we could have a serious superhero show that actually worked and didn't feel overly cheesy. The second season did a great job of elevating the stakes and making every episode truly matter in the grand scheme of things, especially with the great back story of how Oliver got on the bad side of Deathstroke.

This third season however is guilty of pulling a 'Spiderman 3' and just having WAY too much going on. There are just too many side characters now, just about everyone is now a crime fighter, the love triangle between Oliver, Felicity and Ray is forced and unnecessary. Even the great stunt work from the first two seasons is now starting to look rushed and lazy. One re-deeming quality is the inclusion of R'as as the main villain but even this late in the season we barely ever get to see him.

I'm finding it harder and harder to maintain interest in this show. Hopefully the Flash doesn't follow this same path (so far it is fantastic).moreless

Good,but not hitting its mark

By stevefulcinelli, Mar 14, 2015

Season 1 was excellent and season 2 had been spectacular, but season 3 has been disappointing so far.

All of the superhero stuff has been spot on. Ive enjoyed the villians, the action, roy getting the arsenal handle,ATOM and ive absolutely enjoyed laurel becoming Black Canary.

What ive hated is that they spent WAY to much time trying to convince us that Oliver is in "love" with felicity. I didnt believe it the season finale in S2 and I didnt believe it during the big date of the premiere. Its also made Oliver into an emo wuss. Id also appreciate it if they would make felicity less preachy and self-righteous.

Hopefully oliver will get his shit together soon and this will become the show i became a fan off back in the pilot again.moreless

Load More Reviews