Arrow

Show Reviews (262)

Great

asset protection attorney california

By phancaopatrick2, 23 hours ago

At the Asset Protection & Elder Law Center, we are committed to representing our clients with integrity, hard work, and highly personal legal counsel. We strive to make sure you understand your options by explaining complex legal matters in real English, not Then, we work closely with you to design and implement a customized plan to address all of your concerns and help you achieve short and long-term goals. We represent individuals, families and businesses, including corporations and professional partnerships, both domestic and foreign. We have represented clients locally, nationwide and internationally, from Europe to Asia and beyond. Our practice includes all aspects of Estate Planning, Domestic and Offshore Asset Protection, Business Planning/Incorporation and Medi-Cal planning.

estate planning attorney

estate planning trustmoreless

More focus on OTeam Arrow

By AdrianaMrtires, May 21, 2015

I liked this season but i want that S4 focus more on Team Arrow on field (Oliver/Felicity/Diggle). I know that this season had to much drama and darkness but the characters need to grown to another lvl. Give me a more light Oliver, enough with the angst part keep them together and plays things.

could have gone better

By AnuragDesai, May 20, 2015

Season 3 could have gone better if Slade wilson had his more appearances in the show....

But this season was truly disappointing...

As per comics, nobody knew who Ra's Al Ghul was....

Here the concept got changed entirely.

need to work on this

Minor setback for hopefully a Major comeback

By KennethMitchell, May 17, 2015

I'm sorry, but Season 3 of Arrow was disappointing for a variety of reasons. Making Laurel the Black Canary was terrible as I will NEVER take her seriously as someone who can protect the city. Thea becoming Speedy isn't as bad, it will take me a while to warm up to her though. Ra's al Ghul had the potential to be a great antagonist, but Oliver honestly had nothing against him to begin with when you actually think about it. It was really Malcolm's doing (killing Sara) which brought Ra's into the string of things. A lot whining I do agree and they focused it to much on this whole idea of Oliver and Felicity. Lastly, his back story in Japan was quite boring in comparison to being on the Island and the Boat. With that being said I will not takeaway the greatness of this show as I feel like Season 1 and 2 were amazing. Season 3 was a setback for sure, maybe CW cared more The Flash bringing that show into light. I do feel like Season 4 will get Arrow back on track and has a lot of potential. Overall, this is a great show and would highly recommend it to those people who aren't super fan boys and the read the comics, but still like the idea of Superheroes.moreless

diversity in the arrow

By rch21, May 13, 2015

Media diversity in the Arrow

I enjoy watching Arrow on the CW network. The reasons I like this show is it has diversity in characters and focuses on one group of people with a few visible minorities amongst them. Unlike some shows that have an all white cast and doesn't reflect our current society the Arrow shows a variety of visible minorities and most of them have important roles in the show. Although I enjoy watching the show I have noticed that most of the characters are middle classed with wealth.

Our society consists of many visible minorities that are not shown in this show. I was wondering if they ever considered having someone that has a disability for example like someone in a wheelchair in their cast to better reflect our current society?

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

moreless

Watching Arrow feels like Sadomasochism

By WilliamBarber, May 09, 2015

First off, I'll admit I have watched every episode of Arrow, I was vaguely impressed with the show at the start but it seems to have taken a steady plunge towards stupidity.

Overly dramatic plot lines that I have a hard time caring about, characters that get progressively more silly, I'm looking at you Laurel and a seemingly endless attempt to keep the show 'dark and moody'.

It wasn't until Flash started up, which shares its universe with Arrow of course, that I realised what was missing from Arrow. Flash doesn't take itself seriously, its a fun show to watch where as Arrow seems to think its a dramatic, powerful show when in reality it should probably just be axed.

Will I watch next season, probably, as a rule I tend to stick with a show to the end, regardless of how bad it gets *cough* Smallville *cough* but each and every episode makes me literally sigh.

moreless

!!Less Katie Cassidy < More Willa Holland!!

By Mr_Fujinmallow, Apr 30, 2015

I'll agree with the, "too much whining" was going on, but my only real problem this season is Katie Cassidy as The Black Canary. This is one of my favorite shows, but that's just hard to watch. I'm sorry, she was good until she put that costume on and began to fight. It's just not her cup of tea. If that could be dialed back or brought to a screeching halt, that would be great. Other than that I think they've done a great job this season. Smoke did turn into nails on a chalkboard there for a bit, but then she took her clothes off and it was all good. lol jk I really like the show though and hope to see it air for a long time to come.moreless

The Arrow is Broken. Fix It!!!!!

By eddiegoynesjr, Apr 29, 2015

Great actors being forced to read horrible scripts. DC was always 2nd to Marvel and a poor copycat, now the TV series? I skipped lunch as a kid to buy a Marvel comic, never a DC. I wanted to be a fan of the show, but after watching Oliver taking cover behind a moving car in Converse out. Too laughable. Nobody with a brain wants Below Average!

Setting up for something major, i hope..

By TiffanyHill3360, Apr 28, 2015

I'll admit, there has been a fair amount of whining this season, not alot, but more than i like. Especially, from felicity, and a bit from thea.. .. Hoping that will be dialed back a little more, because it was really aggravating to see her on screen after awhile.. Hmmm, actually the laurel hate has been a little unfounded for me this season, i mean we barely ever see her, and when we do she's been pretty much going with the flow as of lately. She's stepped up for the team as well, going up against her father and his little crusade.. Can't say i've been having issues with her character, even her fighting style is improving.. I'm really adjusting to her as the black canary.. Also, been very satisfied with Malcolm's presence .. he's really been my favorite character on the show.. They really need something to back it off that ledge of being a total teen soap, but it's still a good show all in all.moreless

Make the CW Earth 2!!!

By patlewis91, Apr 24, 2015

A little while back, DC confirmed that their TV and Movie Universes will be separate.

Whatever your opinion on that (mine is 50/50), accept that fact for the purpose of this post.

What I want the CW to do in light of that, is confirm that they are Earth 2.

How?

By introducing certain things and characters that nullify any change of Arrow and Flash's world intertwining into the MoS world.

I'll start with the two major characters headlining the movie Universe at the moment.

Bruce Wayne (Batman):

Confirm his existence and (here is the defining part) confirm his death.

Before you blow up, google "Flashpoint Batman".

In the CW they should confrim that a number of years ago, in Gotham, Bruce Wayne was murdered (in place of his parents).

Thomas and Martha are alive (and a lot older).

Thomas became (now retired) Batman, and Martha went mad and became (now incarcerated) The Joker.

Thomas would be a good tie in to assist Oliver with both regaining his company and his Vigilante mission.

Superman:

Again sticking with Flashpoint.

Kal-El never came in contact with the Kent family.

Upon landing, the government found him and kept him locked away in secret all these years.

Great way of ensuring there will is no Superman

Not a bad plot device for the Government. (RnD on Kal. Bio weapons, enhancements

Green Lantern (Guy Gardner):

In certain incarnations of Hal Jordan's origin, it is said the the actual first choice for the ring is Guy, but Booster Gold came back in time and influenced both their locations so that Hal was chosen instead.

Do that, but maybe have Barry accidently (or deliberately) influence Guy for the favorable choice.

Guy would really drive home the CW's attempt at their own World in the DC multiverse by changing things up with GL.

Also Guy could be easily introduced similar to the way they did Barry (pre-hero).

He was a cop for a time, before getting fired ect.

Bring him into Arrow or Flash as a normal cop, show the story of him as a cop for a while, then show what happened to get him fired and then give him the ring.

There is the possibility of a spin off GL show, but given most of it is based in space, would be hard to expect a huge audience retention. Better off having guest team up eps I reckon.

WW & Aquaman:

The obvious questions may arise given most of the JL members have been dealt with.

It would be easier (and I think the right move) not to have these two.

Simply say that there has been no reason for any Themesciran to visit the world of men, and same goes for Atlanteans providing no events threaten the seas.

Cyborg:

Would be a good addition to this universe, would fit well, even if he does start off as a high school mate of Barry's and his dad to join the STAR Labs team (possibly to replace Wells?)

I don't think these all sound too far fetched, and would be great nods to fans and a great way to individualise the CWDCU!!moreless

Load More Reviews