Arrow

Show Reviews (264)

Great

Top Shows - Dark, grounded, compelling, awesome action

By anastasia1243, 2 hours ago

Love the emphasis on the female characters in season 3 so far. It does feel like a team up show. Which is totally fine :DD. Some subtle crossovers are starting with Felicity and I heard Flash, woo!

Mostly updated except comics, 1-2 ep from season 1 and 2, half way on season 3 (12-July 2015) CW/WB

Best Way to Build Muscle Without

By masoomgirl868, Jul 21, 2015

bad in Rockley and if there's a negative response is how they feel well they know that the that they'd still need help you reachyeah but some people can have the other ninety ring containing national and really have no significant difference in with another one stick with the not starchy vegetable and stay .

watch LEAKED EPISODES at http://bit. ly/1HeTlFl

By MirasolEstofardo, Jul 09, 2015

enjoy

asset protection attorney california

By phancaopatrick2, May 28, 2015

At the Asset Protection & Elder Law Center, we are committed to representing our clients with integrity, hard work, and highly personal legal counsel. We strive to make sure you understand your options by explaining complex legal matters in real English, not Then, we work closely with you to design and implement a customized plan to address all of your concerns and help you achieve short and long-term goals. We represent individuals, families and businesses, including corporations and professional partnerships, both domestic and foreign. We have represented clients locally, nationwide and internationally, from Europe to Asia and beyond. Our practice includes all aspects of Estate Planning, Domestic and Offshore Asset Protection, Business Planning/Incorporation and Medi-Cal planning.

estate planning attorney

estate planning trustmoreless

More focus on OTeam Arrow

By AdrianaMrtires, May 21, 2015

I liked this season but i want that S4 focus more on Team Arrow on field (Oliver/Felicity/Diggle). I know that this season had to much drama and darkness but the characters need to grown to another lvl. Give me a more light Oliver, enough with the angst part keep them together and plays things.

could have gone better

By AnuragDesai, May 20, 2015

Season 3 could have gone better if Slade wilson had his more appearances in the show....

But this season was truly disappointing...

As per comics, nobody knew who Ra's Al Ghul was....

Here the concept got changed entirely.

need to work on this

Minor setback for hopefully a Major comeback

By KennethMitchell, May 17, 2015

I'm sorry, but Season 3 of Arrow was disappointing for a variety of reasons. Making Laurel the Black Canary was terrible as I will NEVER take her seriously as someone who can protect the city. Thea becoming Speedy isn't as bad, it will take me a while to warm up to her though. Ra's al Ghul had the potential to be a great antagonist, but Oliver honestly had nothing against him to begin with when you actually think about it. It was really Malcolm's doing (killing Sara) which brought Ra's into the string of things. A lot whining I do agree and they focused it to much on this whole idea of Oliver and Felicity. Lastly, his back story in Japan was quite boring in comparison to being on the Island and the Boat. With that being said I will not takeaway the greatness of this show as I feel like Season 1 and 2 were amazing. Season 3 was a setback for sure, maybe CW cared more The Flash bringing that show into light. I do feel like Season 4 will get Arrow back on track and has a lot of potential. Overall, this is a great show and would highly recommend it to those people who aren't super fan boys and the read the comics, but still like the idea of Superheroes.moreless

diversity in the arrow

By rch21, May 13, 2015

Media diversity in the Arrow

I enjoy watching Arrow on the CW network. The reasons I like this show is it has diversity in characters and focuses on one group of people with a few visible minorities amongst them. Unlike some shows that have an all white cast and doesn't reflect our current society the Arrow shows a variety of visible minorities and most of them have important roles in the show. Although I enjoy watching the show I have noticed that most of the characters are middle classed with wealth.

Our society consists of many visible minorities that are not shown in this show. I was wondering if they ever considered having someone that has a disability for example like someone in a wheelchair in their cast to better reflect our current society?

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

moreless

Watching Arrow feels like Sadomasochism

By WilliamBarber, May 09, 2015

First off, I'll admit I have watched every episode of Arrow, I was vaguely impressed with the show at the start but it seems to have taken a steady plunge towards stupidity.

Overly dramatic plot lines that I have a hard time caring about, characters that get progressively more silly, I'm looking at you Laurel and a seemingly endless attempt to keep the show 'dark and moody'.

It wasn't until Flash started up, which shares its universe with Arrow of course, that I realised what was missing from Arrow. Flash doesn't take itself seriously, its a fun show to watch where as Arrow seems to think its a dramatic, powerful show when in reality it should probably just be axed.

Will I watch next season, probably, as a rule I tend to stick with a show to the end, regardless of how bad it gets *cough* Smallville *cough* but each and every episode makes me literally sigh.

moreless

!!Less Katie Cassidy < More Willa Holland!!

By Mr_Fujinmallow, Apr 30, 2015

I'll agree with the, "too much whining" was going on, but my only real problem this season is Katie Cassidy as The Black Canary. This is one of my favorite shows, but that's just hard to watch. I'm sorry, she was good until she put that costume on and began to fight. It's just not her cup of tea. If that could be dialed back or brought to a screeching halt, that would be great. Other than that I think they've done a great job this season. Smoke did turn into nails on a chalkboard there for a bit, but then she took her clothes off and it was all good. lol jk I really like the show though and hope to see it air for a long time to come.moreless

Load More Reviews