Arrow

Show Reviews (249)

Great

Big step down from the second season

By Spectre_88, 15 hours ago

The first season proved that we could have a serious superhero show that actually worked and didn't feel overly cheesy. The second season did a great job of elevating the stakes and making every episode truly matter in the grand scheme of things, especially with the great back story of how Oliver got on the bad side of Deathstroke.

This third season however is guilty of pulling a 'Spiderman 3' and just having WAY too much going on. There are just too many side characters now, just about everyone is now a crime fighter, the love triangle between Oliver, Felicity and Ray is forced and unnecessary. Even the great stunt work from the first two seasons is now starting to look rushed and lazy. One re-deeming quality is the inclusion of R'as as the main villain but even this late in the season we barely ever get to see him.

I'm finding it harder and harder to maintain interest in this show. Hopefully the Flash doesn't follow this same path (so far it is fantastic).moreless

Good,but not hitting its mark

By stevefulcinelli, Mar 14, 2015

Season 1 was excellent and season 2 had been spectacular, but season 3 has been disappointing so far.

All of the superhero stuff has been spot on. Ive enjoyed the villians, the action, roy getting the arsenal handle,ATOM and ive absolutely enjoyed laurel becoming Black Canary.

What ive hated is that they spent WAY to much time trying to convince us that Oliver is in "love" with felicity. I didnt believe it the season finale in S2 and I didnt believe it during the big date of the premiere. Its also made Oliver into an emo wuss. Id also appreciate it if they would make felicity less preachy and self-righteous.

Hopefully oliver will get his shit together soon and this will become the show i became a fan off back in the pilot again.moreless

Most downhill show of the decade

By yoyo22, Mar 11, 2015

Arrow started off as a clever and relatable series. As the show went on, every damn character with a name put on a mask, chose some horrible nickname, and started running around attempting to "save the city" from crime. It started as a good and reasonable show and now it has become the most outlandish thing I have ever seen. I would literally say that the flash is more REALISTIC because at least it doesn't have a dumb drugged out laurel lance attempting to fight crime and an anyone can be a vigilante superhero moto.moreless

Oliver is nuts

By pmpambs3, Mar 02, 2015

I love Arrow, but, not a fan of this episode. I rated it a 5 but 1 showed up. Not loving this season. Some episodes are good. This 1 just left me with my mouth hanging, that means not very impressed.

Great show, although the drama's a little thick

By rogun, Feb 27, 2015

Arrow has exceeded my expectations, even though the drama's a little too thick and hazy, like most CW shows. As Thea says, everyone always lies, even when it makes no sense to do so. They're also quick to blame themselves for every problem imaginable, so we spend a lot of time watching them mope over spilled milk.

While it's been exciting watching the plot quickly unfold, I believe the suspense would be greater if it took more time and developed the story better. It's still very suspenseful, however, and the acting has been good enough to make it very enjoyable.

The only other disappointment is that it's on a CBS network, which makes it difficult to catch up on old episodes, unless you're willing to open your wallet, to shill out $2/episode, and I'm not. I'm seriously considering boycotting CBS shows for this reason, because watching CBS shows is just too much trouble.moreless

Arrow

By deanjonson_flame, Feb 26, 2015

Best TV show

I hope that felicity and Oliver will at some stage be together.

hey check this out for arrow

By haythammkamal, Feb 25, 2015

excited news

we extended star labs t-shirt 3 days more

but the bad news that 3 t-shirts only left to buy really really you need to take action right now !

teespring . com/new-star-labs

Getting Worse

By jeremypregent, Feb 21, 2015

I used to absolutely love ths show in the first season. Maybe because I can now compare the show to the flash, but i feel like its getting boring. Always the same ennemies coming back from jail, it feels like reruns. Also, why is Oliver so weak suddenly, emotionnaly AND physically (losing multiple fights). They need to bring in more charismatic villains.

Not my favorite I like BETTER CALL SAUL

By echafaii, Feb 16, 2015

BETTER CALL SAUL by Bob Odernkik

Merlyn

By V3ntilator, Feb 15, 2015

Oliver is kinda wimpy at the moment, but most likely affected by all the negativity happening all the time in close circles.

That should change when Merlyn trains him. Probably starting in episode 14.

Load More Reviews