Arrow

Show Reviews (189)

Great

Big Green Arrow Fan

By JMBeach04, Apr 11, 2014

Fellow fans of Arrow thank you for rallying behind Laurel Lance. Its nice to know that I am not the only one that supports her. She needs all the support she can get thank you. As far as Olicity I am a fan but I am a fan in a brother and sister kind of way. I know they have an affection for each other. I am just not sure its a romantic affection. I don't think that its best any way. Laurel becoming black canary I say yeah! Sarah as black canary I say Boo! The faster they get rid of Sarah the faster Laurel can become black canary and the faster Oliver and Laurel can get back together. I always say that you can mess with the details of the story but the core must remain the same therefore, I think Oliver and Laurel should be together permanently eventually. As far as the over all season for the most part I like it. I will concede that they did make Oliver kind of stupid in season two. I hope in season three they fix that. What is with him giving the company to Isabella Rochev? That was pretty stupid where is that guy brain cells they must be on vacation. It is my hope that in season three Oliver is a lot smarter than he has been in the past two seasons. Not that I did not enjoy the last two sea sons! As far as the flashbacks goes I like them. Oliver was on the island for five years and I think we need to know what made him the person he is . So I think the flashbacks are necessary for the first five years. However, after five years, if the show continues they should get rid of the flashbacks and focus on the present day. I hope Laurel knowing Olivers secret eventually brings them closer. Finally I hope that they do not introduce to much powers in the show because I think that it would take away from Oliver himself.

see ya

By Guitarman59, Apr 07, 2014

another 2 week break.... see ya

Most Frustrating Episode in Television History

By insideout098, Apr 04, 2014

Please tell me how much more you guys can humiliate a show's hero????? Arrow [aka Oliver Queen] was tormented, beaten in every way imagination, and for what? So that we might watch the next episode? What happened to giving a little something back? How about some small bit of satisfaction to the audience? A morsel would have been fine. All of them, Arrows entire entourage, torn to shreds in every way outside of cold blooded murder. Oliver needs to get the hell off his high horse and start doing what has to be done, instead of "filling the jails" with people he refuses to kill. Also, I am sick of the ridiculous back story. It's annoying, distracting, unnecessary. Finally, the Arrow's nemesis [Slade] is ridiculously powerful. Hello! No way Arrow can do more than lick his boots. This is ridiculous. Next week better be a quintessential revenge massacre, or I'm outta here.moreless

Could be So Awesome

By ladidie1023, Apr 03, 2014

I really enjoyed season 1 but the story line for this season is so childish.

A grown man, trapped on an Island and tortured can't understand how Shado ending up getting killed and he blames the wrong person? LAME....

Next, I give last night's episode a go and come on, someone kidnaps you and then as you are able to leave you allow him to reign you in with a secret about your brother? Are people really that stupid?

Oh and how about how stupid they made Oliver, he knows that girl is against him at the company so he gives her temporary control rather than his mother or even Felicity.

They just really write this as if a 10 year old girl stuck in drama land is writing it. This show could be so awesome with a strong story line and Felicity is by far the best actress and role on the show. Sara should get killed off and Felicity should take her place.moreless

Arrow

By aaronmccomb1, Apr 03, 2014

the show so far

He's the GREEN Arrow, not just a Freakin' Arrow guys!!!!

By jpderano, Apr 03, 2014

Is it just me; or is anyone else out there sick and tired of the "Island" back story???? Lose it already!!!! Enough is enough! And, most importantly, when are the producers of this show going to finally start calling Oliver the "Green Arrow" as opposed to just the "Arrow," or the "Hood?" He's NOT Robin Hood, and he's no more the "Arrow," any more than "Superman" is the "Red-Blue DUH! Why do TV producers have to screw up the names of the DC or Marvel heroes, just to prove they can do so? I've been a fan of Arrow since the start of the series, but, seriously, can you not start calling him the "GREEN arrow" any time soon? Or will Barry Allen just be the "Super fast Guy in a Red Suit" instead of "the Flash," and maybe the "Green Lantern" should become the "Guy in a green and black suit with a Coleman Lamp on his Chest?" Maybe "Batman" should become the "Rodent Guy who has wings?" GREEN Arrow, NOT arrow, get it??????moreless

An insult to every thinking person out there

By IkEtuk, Mar 27, 2014

Seriously i'm getting tired of lame disguises by superheroes.... Black Canary, for instance, does it mean i can't recognize my own sister through such an excuse for a disguise?? common! WHO'S FOOLING WHO? at least they should make it more believable..... seriously! I can put up with Oliver's excuse for a disguise but if it goes on like this then there is something seriously wrong with the citizen's of Starling City...

Oliver Queen

By deanjonson_flame, Mar 20, 2014

Oliver queen is such a bad-ass.

But I sort of miss it when he used to say: "YOU HAVE FAILED THIS CTY!"

Still my favourite TV show.

Olcity

By tasha2285, Mar 14, 2014

Love the show, but come on Olly, fall in love with Felicity already, its such a tease seeing that chemistry!!!

Crisp, well paced action adventure

By bhrusk, Feb 18, 2014

Pays tribute to the DC comics very well. Rich with content from the DC Universe. Season One is a little heavy on romance and family drama, but still delivers a solid punch of exciting action sequences and delightfully evil bad guys. Season 2 gets much better and Oliver's back-story on the island is a great sub-plot that keeps each episode moving along nicely.

Load More Reviews