Arrow

Show Reviews (222)

Great

To the writers!

By A_SH, Nov 23, 2014

Felicity and Oliver end up being together or I don't watch it anymore!!!

Wow..

By Bruce2113, Nov 17, 2014

So I've decided to start watching cause I was bored. I've watched a few episodes here and there and thought.. "Wow this show is cheesy af" but I started from episode 1 on Netflix and wow! What a great show, all the characters, all the twists. Idk if it's just being able to wAtch episode after episode but I'm hooked. And felicity is my total favorite!

OLICITY, BIG MISTAKE

By nov11db, Nov 15, 2014

This show has become a soap opera, had enough of Felicity busy body and know it all ways; had enough of Felicity drooling over Oliver; had enough of Laurel haters. Please blame the lame writers for the badly written character for the one who will become Black Canary If Olicity does happen it will be because of all the drooling teenagers. Keep the important parts, the relevant parts and characters as they are in DC world.

Best show ever !!!!!!!

By ranimishra526, Nov 11, 2014

This is one of the most famous episodes. I watch every episode and it is quite interesting as well.

You can also watch this show online on tv shows

Click here to watch this episode online >>>>>>>>>>>>

2014/11/11/arrow-season-3-episode-5/ 2014/11/11/arrow-season-3-episode-5/ 2014/11/11/arrow-season-3-episode-5/

disappointing

By noxhalo, Nov 03, 2014

a fake and stupid version of Batman, really weak acting and so many dumb scenes I just watch and laugh at goofs!

BEST SHOW EVER

By karamaxey7, Nov 01, 2014

this is the worlds best show im so hooked i dont wanna stop watching i love the caracters and i love how theres so many twist evan if i dont like how they did them i love oliver and this is the worlds best show im going to so get the costume and bow i dont know how people can not like this i understand why he blames himeself i would too if i was in his shoes :) BEST SHOW EVERmoreless

Felicty sunk the show for me.

By daveparry507, Oct 26, 2014

In real life, what man could stand being 5 minutes in her company. Her staccato way of talking is getting so old I've had to dump the show. Season1 was great. Since then it's turned into a fecking soap opera. Obviously aimed at women now, so enjoy ladies.

Straight to the heart

By mateilivia, Oct 23, 2014

Arrow is a good show, but I really wish that Oliver would stop blaming himself for all the mankind's disasters. It's getting annoying! And also, if he could just kiss Felicity without babbling, that would be lovely! Am I asking too much????

A great adaptation!

By onealien, Oct 20, 2014

I have enjoyed the show alot from the beginning. Great storytelling and adaptation of the DC character. I like that they haven't fallen into the trap of following the pressure from the uninformed viewers and changed they storyline.

Worst Super Hero Show to Date

By Jicaro, Oct 18, 2014

This show is so poorly written and poorly acted I'm surprised anyone can take it seriously. The characters are so bland they could all just drop dead and I would feel nothing. Most of the scenes that happen in the show don't even make sense! The villains are very forgettable, and the writers treat the audience like idiots. Honestly the show could have been made up completely of rough drafts and I wouldn't even know the difference. This show deserves a 2 out of 10, and that's generous.moreless

Load More Reviews