Arrow

Show Reviews (204)

Great

Please tell me that...

By Wampka, Yesterday

Please tell me that Ollie and Felicity are gonna be together!!! Cuz it would be just the best! I just hate to see Ollie with Laurel, can't stand her. (I know that this actress might be a really wonderful person irl but I didn't buy it, she is not a good in this show). I was so excited when he told her "I love you" and so disappointed when it was just to trick Slade. I hope Ollie and Felicity will be together in next season!moreless

Really is this rated 8.9?

By kikkapi, 2 days ago

As a fan of the comics and of Smallville I approached Arrow with a positive and open mind. Within minutes of the pilot I felt disappointed. I decided to give the series and actors time to really develop before writing it off as a 'steaming pile'.

I'm a fan of John Barrowman's work from Doctor Who and Torchwood and was sad to see the writers and other actors give him nothing to work with. I've seen his strength as an actor and it's obvious his talents were not utilized. His acting is far superior to his co-actors.

I was not familiar with Stephen Amell prior to Arrow and wish I wasn't now. His portrayal of Oliver Queen is wooden, lacking in range and very unmemorable. His Green Arrow is much, much better but still a little distant. I need a reason to care about the character. This actor was clearly chosen for looks alone.

Justin Hartley's 'Oliver Queen was simply brilliant, as was his Green Arrow. Given the writing for this show, in my opinion, Justin Hartley dodged a bullet by not getting the part. Though, I personally, miss him on my screen.

This show seriously needs cancellation and to start again with a new cast and crew and some serious effort put into scripts and believability.

Can't believe this rated over a 2!

moreless

The new Season!

By TV-FL, Jul 28, 2014

So happy to see that this fantastic show has been renewed for another year and hopefully more to come. This started out a little slow at the start in season 1, but sure picked up a great feeling through the rest of the season and into Season 2. I can't wait for October 2014 for the new season.

I WOULD LIKE......

By esmilenanjayo, Jul 08, 2014

Top favorite is Felicity, love everything about her, knows how to put on those shorts give us a good view of her awesome hope for very serious relationship with Oliver at the end something like Marriage btn the two will do, OLICITY make the show untouchable.

Malcom Merlyn is also the name of the he has a big role to play in the next season

Top Shows

By anastasia1243, Jun 18, 2014

Updated except comics and 1-2 ep (12-14)

hmm????

By panagiotisRIP, Jun 12, 2014

when will be the next episode of season 3 (date please :) )

What happens after they run out of years on the island?

By kalo2809, Jun 06, 2014

Yep, the title says it all. Don't get me wrong, I love this show, I love it, love it, love it, but that island...

Yes, it has been the setup and basis for all of today's troubles in Starling city, ok, it's important, I admit it, but I can't help but feel that the show is somehow suffering from this past-present connection. I really think that a better seasonal storyline is no connection to island whatsoever, the course of action then going on completely in the present, the making of a supervillain in the beginning of the season, fights and drama as the season goes on and epic finale concluding this story at the end. After all, let's not forget this is a superhero show, be it a single superhero. I just don't think that working on Oliver Queen's life on the island furhter would be as entertaining as it was in the first 2 seasons.

I trully don't know, I could be wrong, but I believe I'm not alone in wanting a fresh start, a story that doesn't start in Oliver's exile years. Still, can't wait for season 3, and 9.5 for Arrow with hopes of raising it to a 10 later in time!moreless

is it lame ?

By DeltaIndigoPapa, May 27, 2014

I have not finished season 2 yet. but almost there. I just finished watching s2 e17 & e18. It made me ask couple of thing.

As oliver queen is a well known person in the lance's family. Can't the cop dad figure out (or at least get suspicious) that arrow and oli is (or probably) same guy, considering height, body structure and not least face to face conversation.

same goes with when sarah tried to rescue laurel from the huntress. they were hiding together in a room side by side. what was sarah wearing to hide her self. a fancy google mask i say. it made me wonder were they really sisters. cause I can smell my brother from next room. i do not understand why on earth laurel could not recognise her.

is it a plot hole, bad direction or just a lame way to present( disguise a vigilanti )moreless

thanks

By jk_khan, May 26, 2014

very very good and enjoyable......... but when start season 3 huh i can't wait ?

Review on second season

By jduvil, May 25, 2014

Although I enjoyed both seasons of Arrow, I think that the second and last season had a few bad episodes in the middle of this year. I think that the episodes where Laurel develops a drinking problem and Sarah is back in town aren't Arrow-worthy. The writers of the show should have heard the rumours because they took a two month break and afterwards, the episodes became better, more epic and even more legendary (what a hell of a finale). To all the fools who haven't watched Arrow and are considering it, watch it! It creates the best things from 'Lost', 'Batman begins' and 'Revolution' and mixes it into one heck of a TV show.moreless

Load More Reviews