Show Reviews (265)

By SudhansuMishra, 6 hours ago

I saw the s04 e01 all is gud... bt one thing i dont like it is the suit of the arrow . The old suit was very good looks good.

What happened to

By ntulloch123, Sep 18, 2015

I have only one question when it comes to Arrow. What happened to Sirus Gold and will he ever come back as his alter ego?

Boring and unlikely.

By desconfiado69, Sep 08, 2015

This show is terrible.

Terrible acting. Awful story. Really stupid.

I can't believe the score given by users to this stupid show.

This is a numbing tv show.

Nyssa Al Ghul looks so familiar

By albundyhere, Aug 17, 2015

I knew that rack looked familiar, but I just couldn't place a nip to the boobie! Finally, I figured out it was Katrina Law, who by some miracle was in many full frontal nude scenes on a real network, lol, sorry CW, but PG shows dont cut it anymore. Its always the nips that give these girls away. Man, her body is built strong!

Top Shows - Dark, grounded, compelling, awesome action

By anastasia1243, Jul 30, 2015

Love the emphasis on the female characters in season 3 so far. It does feel like a team up show. Which is totally fine :DD. Some subtle crossovers are starting with Felicity and I heard Flash, woo!

Mostly updated except comics, 1-2 ep from season 1 and 2, half way on season 3 (12-July 2015) CW/WB

Best Way to Build Muscle Without

By masoomgirl868, Jul 21, 2015

bad in Rockley and if there's a negative response is how they feel well they know that the that they'd still need help you reachyeah but some people can have the other ninety ring containing national and really have no significant difference in with another one stick with the not starchy vegetable and stay .

More focus on OTeam Arrow

By AdrianaMrtires, May 21, 2015

I liked this season but i want that S4 focus more on Team Arrow on field (Oliver/Felicity/Diggle). I know that this season had to much drama and darkness but the characters need to grown to another lvl. Give me a more light Oliver, enough with the angst part keep them together and plays things.

could have gone better

By AnuragDesai, May 20, 2015

Season 3 could have gone better if Slade wilson had his more appearances in the show....

But this season was truly disappointing...

As per comics, nobody knew who Ra's Al Ghul was....

Here the concept got changed entirely.

need to work on this

Minor setback for hopefully a Major comeback

By KennethMitchell, May 17, 2015

I'm sorry, but Season 3 of Arrow was disappointing for a variety of reasons. Making Laurel the Black Canary was terrible as I will NEVER take her seriously as someone who can protect the city. Thea becoming Speedy isn't as bad, it will take me a while to warm up to her though. Ra's al Ghul had the potential to be a great antagonist, but Oliver honestly had nothing against him to begin with when you actually think about it. It was really Malcolm's doing (killing Sara) which brought Ra's into the string of things. A lot whining I do agree and they focused it to much on this whole idea of Oliver and Felicity. Lastly, his back story in Japan was quite boring in comparison to being on the Island and the Boat. With that being said I will not takeaway the greatness of this show as I feel like Season 1 and 2 were amazing. Season 3 was a setback for sure, maybe CW cared more The Flash bringing that show into light. I do feel like Season 4 will get Arrow back on track and has a lot of potential. Overall, this is a great show and would highly recommend it to those people who aren't super fan boys and the read the comics, but still like the idea of Superheroes.moreless

diversity in the arrow

By rch21, May 13, 2015

Media diversity in the Arrow

I enjoy watching Arrow on the CW network. The reasons I like this show is it has diversity in characters and focuses on one group of people with a few visible minorities amongst them. Unlike some shows that have an all white cast and doesn't reflect our current society the Arrow shows a variety of visible minorities and most of them have important roles in the show. Although I enjoy watching the show I have noticed that most of the characters are middle classed with wealth.

Our society consists of many visible minorities that are not shown in this show. I was wondering if they ever considered having someone that has a disability for example like someone in a wheelchair in their cast to better reflect our current society?

Thank you for taking the time to read this email.

Load More Reviews