The Contest / Prove It

Episode Reviews (1)

Great

The "visitors" in this episode were also incredible! Sure they were green and their eyes were horizontal instead of vertical, but it was a spoof, so it wasn't supposed to be exactly correct.

By N_S_F_U, Jul 22, 2005

I was amazed at this episode and how well the spoof on South Park was. I know other people dissagree, but this is a KIDS show. They're not supposed to know what they're ripping off.

The animation in the South Park ripoff was very well pulled off for the normal animation they use. I watch South Park like it's religion, so whenever another show does a spoof like that, it makes me all fuzzy inside. I don't care if it's totally inacurate, I just love hearing about it.

I've seen this episode when I was younger, and it was my favourite show growing up. Now that I watched it again, I think the little things in this show make it so much better.moreless