Ep. #13858

Good
7.1

bring it back

By rdard1976, Mar 03, 2013

by far the best soap ever. needs to return with same cast. they had become lu

ike family to me. miss it terribly.

I want to watch

By smartypant, Dec 31, 2012

I'm living in Australia and really want to watch this show. Is there any place where I can watch unedited version of this show? The one on youtube is edited too much (parts were cut out and it is sometimes confusing).

Thanks in advance.

The end

By thefanof, Sep 30, 2010

I never watched As The World Turns prior to this, but now I wish I did. In 60 minutes I was able to get invested in all of these characters and while it gave many fans the closure they sought with this episode, I want to see more of it. The show was on the air for over half a century, and how CBS could cancel it I do not know. Our generation really never connected with it, but I wish I discovered it earlier and I am sure many fans would love this show too if they checked it out. For some reason soaps have a negative stigma surrounding them, when they can be just as good as any drama on TV.

No more stories from Oakdale. While this was not a fantastic finale, it definitely was a solid one.moreless