Wicked Game

Episode Reviews (2)

Superb

Gloomy episode

By Coolcamz18, May 22, 2008

I thought this was a very nice episode where macie and doutie try to break up Ginger and Darren's relationship with the help of Miranda and Mipsy, this was really sad, Ginger just had a fresh start of high school and suddenly her best friends betray her? I know there have been episodes about Ginger/doutie but Macie helping her too? that was sad. I was really happy when I found out that Courtney went into the good side and helped ginger stop their plan, The ending was cleverly plotted with realizing that ginger was listening to their conversation and ending with Doutie (sp?) apologizing. great episodemoreless

Gloomy episode where Ginger finds herself stabbed in the back by the people she least expected it from.

By dustShadow, Sep 23, 2006

One of the things that sets ATBG apart from so many others animated series is that nearly all main characters have a surprisingly dark side.

Dodie's one has always been her jealousy of everyone who could come between her and Ginger. So when Ginger returns to Sheltered Shrubs with Darren as her boyfriend you might expect problems. Yet you watch with open eyes as Miranda and Mipsy draw Dodie and Macie in a plot to break Ginger and Darren up.

The plot is further made stronger by Carl's storyline (which has the same theme, on another level) and the open ending.

Only weak spot in the storyline is the fact that writers in season three have no clue what to do with Courtney, she swithes sides so often that it is hard to follow.

All in all this is an excellent episode at the start of the show's last (and maybe best) season.moreless