Assy McGee

Mediocre
5.5

What the heck?!

By leviwellsy, Sep 27, 2014

This show is just weird.

love it

By MisterMDG, Jul 27, 2014

great show. grab some beers, some smokes, kick back and watch at this psychotic intelligent witty violent masterpiece of surrealist postmodern art

pity about the fart humor, but you cant win every time

anyone who downvotes this show is a square

What the Hell Did I just Watch?

By StephanieCast2, Jul 23, 2013

I'm not even sure where to begin with this abomination. The concept of a talking ass is already bad enough, but one that shoots people for no reason? Really TV executives? Is that the best you can come up with? The episode plots are basically Assy solving murders and previously mentioned, shooting people for no reason. The humor is your typical sex jokes and a dash of potty humor. You can barely make out whatever pointless crap Assy says and the rest of the characters have racist dialect for voice acting. I get that Adult Swim is for adult comedy, but the raunchy sexual potty jokes are no doubt a failure and anyone that would allow a child to watch this must be one of the biggest idiots to ever crawl on the planet.moreless

LOL What the HELL is this [Adult Swim]!

By NatT96, Jul 23, 2013

Piece of crap, Just came on today at Mid-Night. I stopped paying attention to the episodes plot, but started laughing more at the ass(literally) of the show. Also Am I the only one seeing a lot of old [Adult Swim] show re-runs this summer?

Whoever gave this show the green light needs a good kick in this a** and needs to be fired

By That_TV_Dude, Dec 24, 2012

Out of all the Adult Swim shows that they have had to offer, Assy McGee is definitely one of the worse ones ever made. The show is about a pair of butt cheeks as he goes around catching criminals at any costs. There is no back story at all as to why Assy is a pair of butt cheeks at all and while it did make me chuckle when I first saw him, it got old after the first 2 minutes. Assy also tries to be deep and moody like we are supposed to care about him and his fellow officers, but it's just so stupid and really has no purpose. As for story, there is none. We just watch Assy and his partner (can't remember name) catch criminals and he tries to be deep and fails and the story goes absolutely nowhere at all. The humor is nowhere to be seen or spoken of in this show at all. The animation is very stiff in this show and there is barely movement in the characters. The artwork is pretty good and has the feeling of being like in a comic book but that is really the only good thing in this show. This show along with Moral Oral, Squidbillies, 12 Oz. Mouse, and Tim and Eric are amongst Adult Swims worse shows and you are advised to stay away from this show at all costs.

PS Please do not report me for using Assy, that is the name of the show and the charactermoreless

this is a true genuis

By westcoastwillam, Mar 01, 2011

well what is there not to say about assy mcgee the storys is nuts the cgracters are wack and the script timless the show truly is one of the best adult swim shows and funniest adult swim cartoon since the begining of aqua teen hunger forcethe humor is somewhat silly but the main character assy sounds like sly stallone with a bad head cold and he shoot s everyhting that walks the only thing that's not great about this show is that it's 15 minutes long and i could watch an hour of assy if you havent seen it then go to the adult swim website and check it out now!!!moreless

A loose cannon cop who plays by his own set of rules. Nothing can stop him be it crime, the chief, or even his own morals. 11 minutes straight up no holds barred action with classic quotes delivered in such a way that they're barely audible. True genius.

By pooprula, Mar 01, 2011

I love satires of things, they just make me laugh. And this satire of every cop show or movie ever made ever is just what I needed. Of course toilet humor is only so funny and I thought a show based coompletely on toilet humor could never have worked. I was wrong. Episode 1 blew my mind, the opening scene was great, the intro/theme song was perfect, the lines were pure genius, and the crazy plot was amazing. I was obssessed, but after that episode the show went downhill until the episode Conviction which renewed my faith in Assy until I found out it was the finale. One of the greatest shows I have ever seen but only for a very short amount of time becuase an ass with a gun is only funny for so long.moreless

Why do you hate it so much

By toadette2009, Mar 01, 2011

I mean the idea is great, a butt who wants to be a cop, and the animation is decent, with some unique crimials here and there, but the show isn't as entertaining as clever.

However, the show relies on butt jokes and flatulence jokes to keep it a hit with kids who watch Cartoon Network. The theme song is a bit catchy . Like some Cartoon Networks, it can be on the juvenile side at times.

The voiceovers aren't the best, they are only good on Assy the butt. The episodes have some okay premises to them. The theme song is catchy.

Some episodes are pretty entertaining, but this isn't my favorite cartoon.

Overall, a nearly decent cartoon, it gets a 10.0 out of 10 for talking disin-bodied buttsmoreless

Another childhood Hero.

By minimew2020, Mar 01, 2011

Following the footsteps of The Adventures of Blinky Bill, Beavis & Butt-Head, Spongbob Squarepants, Donkey Kong Country (Show), Kirby: Right Back at ya!, Sonic X, 12 Oz Mouse, Coconut Fred's Fruit Slad Island, & Lil' Bush come Assy McGee, a show about a butt who dosn't worry about anything (exsept in Season 1's finale), I mean how can anyone hate this show?

It just a talking butt who shoots a gun, isn't that funny? I hope more people like this show, beacause it's been off the air for a long time & I was so happy it going to have another season.

YOu GO Assy!moreless