Assy McGee

Mediocre
5.5

love it

By MisterMDG, Jul 27, 2014

great show. grab some beers, some smokes, kick back and watch at this psychotic intelligent witty violent masterpiece of surrealist postmodern art

pity about the fart humor, but you cant win every time

anyone who downvotes this show is a square

What the Hell Did I just Watch?

By StephanieCast2, Jul 23, 2013

I'm not even sure where to begin with this abomination. The concept of a talking ass is already bad enough, but one that shoots people for no reason? Really TV executives? Is that the best you can come up with? The episode plots are basically Assy solving murders and previously mentioned, shooting people for no reason. The humor is your typical sex jokes and a dash of potty humor. You can barely make out whatever pointless crap Assy says and the rest of the characters have racist dialect for voice acting. I get that Adult Swim is for adult comedy, but the raunchy sexual potty jokes are no doubt a failure and anyone that would allow a child to watch this must be one of the biggest idiots to ever crawl on the planet.moreless

LOL What the HELL is this [Adult Swim]!

By NatT96, Jul 23, 2013

Piece of crap, Just came on today at Mid-Night. I stopped paying attention to the episodes plot, but started laughing more at the ass(literally) of the show. Also Am I the only one seeing a lot of old [Adult Swim] show re-runs this summer?

this is a true genuis

By westcoastwillam, Mar 01, 2011

well what is there not to say about assy mcgee the storys is nuts the cgracters are wack and the script timless the show truly is one of the best adult swim shows and funniest adult swim cartoon since the begining of aqua teen hunger forcethe humor is somewhat silly but the main character assy sounds like sly stallone with a bad head cold and he shoot s everyhting that walks the only thing that's not great about this show is that it's 15 minutes long and i could watch an hour of assy if you havent seen it then go to the adult swim website and check it out now!!!moreless

A butt-cop who knows funny

By flcl_Wizard, Mar 01, 2011

This is my abselute favorite cartoon. It should've lasted at least another season.

The show is about a butt who want to be a cop. he lived in a deadly town in a station with a fat-guy named sanchez. Just across office the cheif who wants Assy fried. Then there's The Bus crimials, Soccor Crooks, and A popedesigner who doesn't like Assy.

Based on what you've just read, you may think that watching this show is a big waste of time, but it's not.

My Ratings:

Animation & Character Designs: 8.5 -- It is well animated, it looks like alot of thought and time was put into this show, and they put a fair amount of detail into the background.

Origionality: 10 -- This show is completely origional. Nobody else has ever done anything like this before.

Story: 9.0 -- The story rating is based on how well written and how origional the episodes are. Most Assy episodes are completely origional and alot of episodes were well thought out and made sense.

Jokes: 7.5 -- The show is pretty funny -- for kids.

Revewer's Tilt: 10 -- The tilt rating is just a way for the reviewer (That's me) to sway the overall score.

Overall: 10 - Superb -- All the scores added up then divided by this showmoreless

A loose cannon cop who plays by his own set of rules. Nothing can stop him be it crime, the chief, or even his own morals. 11 minutes straight up no holds barred action with classic quotes delivered in such a way that they're barely audible. True genius.

By pooprula, Mar 01, 2011

I love satires of things, they just make me laugh. And this satire of every cop show or movie ever made ever is just what I needed. Of course toilet humor is only so funny and I thought a show based coompletely on toilet humor could never have worked. I was wrong. Episode 1 blew my mind, the opening scene was great, the intro/theme song was perfect, the lines were pure genius, and the crazy plot was amazing. I was obssessed, but after that episode the show went downhill until the episode Conviction which renewed my faith in Assy until I found out it was the finale. One of the greatest shows I have ever seen but only for a very short amount of time becuase an ass with a gun is only funny for so long.moreless

Why do you hate it so much

By toadette2009, Mar 01, 2011

I mean the idea is great, a butt who wants to be a cop, and the animation is decent, with some unique crimials here and there, but the show isn't as entertaining as clever.

However, the show relies on butt jokes and flatulence jokes to keep it a hit with kids who watch Cartoon Network. The theme song is a bit catchy . Like some Cartoon Networks, it can be on the juvenile side at times.

The voiceovers aren't the best, they are only good on Assy the butt. The episodes have some okay premises to them. The theme song is catchy.

Some episodes are pretty entertaining, but this isn't my favorite cartoon.

Overall, a nearly decent cartoon, it gets a 10.0 out of 10 for talking disin-bodied buttsmoreless

Another childhood Hero.

By minimew2020, Mar 01, 2011

Following the footsteps of The Adventures of Blinky Bill, Beavis & Butt-Head, Spongbob Squarepants, Donkey Kong Country (Show), Kirby: Right Back at ya!, Sonic X, 12 Oz Mouse, Coconut Fred's Fruit Slad Island, & Lil' Bush come Assy McGee, a show about a butt who dosn't worry about anything (exsept in Season 1's finale), I mean how can anyone hate this show?

It just a talking butt who shoots a gun, isn't that funny? I hope more people like this show, beacause it's been off the air for a long time & I was so happy it going to have another season.

YOu GO Assy!moreless

Assy McGee is absolutely TERRIBLE!!!

By KingCAWisma, Mar 01, 2011

It's obvious that whoever thought of this show was either drunk, high, or completely out of better ideas. I've never seen an episode but I can already tell that it's terrible. They should cancel this show and bring back the Brak Show. I can't believe that [adult swim] would even allow this bullcrap show on their network! The same goes for Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job. But that's another story. I hope that Assy McGee gets cancelled and the person who created it gets fired. My dead dog could probably write a better show than that @$$wipe could. FINmoreless

Load More Reviews