The Legend of Korra

Show Reviews (127)

Great

Crazy Ending

By net1983, 3 hours ago

Are you guys kidding me? The series was great but the very final scene of the series with Asami and Korra was weird. I was gonna give you a 10 but that weird final scene just slashed it in half.

great

By leexhui5, Yesterday

Too rushed on season 1

NEW EPISODE S4E11

By matthewleewil, 2 days ago

Plz dobble check

By SeriesDude, Dec 13, 2014

make a rule that the post must be check and then checked again before posting it, all this failing with the seasons makes my head hurt.

Watch The Legend of Korra Season 4, Episode 11 Kuvira's 4e11online

By CristineLopez, Dec 12, 2014

Watch The Legend of Korra Season 4, Episode 11 Kuvira's 4e11online

Amazing show for broad minded and mature people only ! not for nostalgic assholes !

By memohamed245, Dec 01, 2014

So it is one of the most mature and amazing series you will come across

Great morals and good fight scenes !

Villans with great motives and i personally Love Korra the main character very relatable to teenager ! and the character development is WOW ! :D

Best of the worst

By afliador8, Nov 22, 2014

I still don't understand how a series this short can be that good. There is nothing bad I can say right away (maybe due to the length of the series). Best anime series ever. One of the very few good. perfect? Add 2 more season and then we'll talk.

2014 update: It's not an anime, for starters, sorry about that. I love how the series has explored social and economic ideals so elegantly. However, season 4 sucks. It's boring, repetitive, makes no sense, and seems just like filler. It surely won't end with fans asking for more, I'll tell you that. However, season 1-3 are almost as good as the Last Airbender's series.

Season 1 (Extremism/Terrorism View): 7.5/10

Season 2 (Religious Fanaticism View): 4.9/10

Season 3 (Anarchism View): 8.9/10

Season 4 (Communism/Fascism View): 1.9/10moreless

A worthy spin off

By Gryphon-Guide, Nov 20, 2014

Following the same path as Avatar: The Last Airbender, the legacy of the Avatar lives on with Korra the next Avatar. Korra is not like the previous Avatar, but she does master the elements and restores balance while dealing with a new set of challenges. It only makes me wonder what the next avatar will need to face and defeat. Sort of dark and edgy at times, but overall interesting and worth watching. A heck of a lot better than most of the stuff that Nick airs today.moreless

Reunion review (in brief)

By cabutoyammay, Nov 15, 2014

Solid buddy cop hijinks from Bolin and Varrick. Bolin showing the qualities of a future leader and Varrick getting some of his mad scientist mojo back.

Korra, Mako, Asami storyline wasted opportunity to appreciate the repercussions of Zhaofu.

Longer review submitted but not sure when it will be approved as we currently have no editor for this show.

Try Harder

By AllenScevis, Nov 09, 2014

Seriously? Zaheer took the air beningr and within 5 minutes and he became more powerful than Tenzin who has 40 years of hard training...

And you expet us to buy it?

Well you have to be more creative...

Load More Reviews