The Legend of Korra

Show Reviews (122)

Great

Best of the worst

By afliador8, 2 days ago

I still don't understand how a series this short can be that good. There is nothing bad I can say right away (maybe due to the length of the series). Best anime series ever. One of the very few good. perfect? Add 2 more season and then we'll talk.

2014 update: It's not an anime, for starters, sorry about that. I love how the series has explored social and economic ideals so elegantly. However, season 4 sucks. It's boring, repetitive, makes no sense, and seems just like filler. It surely won't end with fans asking for more, I'll tell you that. However, season 1-3 are almost as good as the Last Airbender's series.

Season 1 (Extremism/Terrorism View): 7.5/10

Season 2 (Religious Fanaticism View): 4.9/10

Season 3 (Anarchism View): 8.9/10

Season 4 (Communism/Fascism View): 1.9/10moreless

A worthy spin off

By Gryphon-Guide, 3 days ago

Following the same path as Avatar: The Last Airbender, the legacy of the Avatar lives on with Korra the next Avatar. Korra is not like the previous Avatar, but she does master the elements and restores balance while dealing with a new set of challenges. It only makes me wonder what the next avatar will need to face and defeat. Sort of dark and edgy at times, but overall interesting and worth watching. A heck of a lot better than most of the stuff that Nick airs today.moreless

Reunion review (in brief)

By cabutoyammay, Nov 15, 2014

Solid buddy cop hijinks from Bolin and Varrick. Bolin showing the qualities of a future leader and Varrick getting some of his mad scientist mojo back.

Korra, Mako, Asami storyline wasted opportunity to appreciate the repercussions of Zhaofu.

Longer review submitted but not sure when it will be approved as we currently have no editor for this show.

Try Harder

By AllenScevis, Nov 09, 2014

Seriously? Zaheer took the air beningr and within 5 minutes and he became more powerful than Tenzin who has 40 years of hard training...

And you expet us to buy it?

Well you have to be more creative...

Great show on the evil network known as nick

By Flatscreengamer, Oct 11, 2014

It's sad such masterpiece is on a evil network nick that mistreats this amazing gem of a show. Great characters great action great story great animation this show while not as good as the original is still a masterpiece that deserves better.

Episode Guide

By Azmiye, Oct 06, 2014

Is anyone going to fix the episode guide, it doesn't update through magic. There isn't even Book 3

This is the coolest show to ever watched

By bautistakenrick856, Sep 20, 2014

I love "The Legend of Korra", it is one of the best animated shows ever. She is the third hero to become the city's new savior after the departure of the old one (one of them is Aang), the first is the new, yet futuristic Batman and the second is Spidergirl (a cover-up for Spiderman). Anyways, the show is awesome and the characters are cool. My favorites are: Mako, Bolin and Meelo.

went from OK to good to awesome

By guridkt, Sep 13, 2014

This is my top seasons list of both ATLA and TLoK from worst (but not bad) to best:

6. Book 1 Air

5. Book 2 Spirits

4. Book 1 Water

3. Book 2 Earth

2. Book 3 Change

1. Book 3 Fire

I'm expecting Book 4 Balance to be between #1 and #2

just as awesome as the first series

By todd_philips, Aug 27, 2014

c'mon give avatar the legend of korra a chance peepul.

It was good but it should be better

By abhimitra6, Aug 23, 2014

Since I saw The Last Air Bender, its been my fav show ever. but The legend of Korra wasn't so great due to some of its unwilling powers they got and used against their enemies. According to "hashimhobib" his comment is good, he describe what really i felt like him.. its script and direction not so great as the last air bender was.. In this show the power of avater is not so great, she loose every of her enemy.. now i felt it should stop making korra further and should focus on avater Ang.moreless

Load More Reviews