The Legend of Korra

Show Reviews (112)

Great

Beautifully Done

By DisneyVillain, Aug 04, 2014

This, along with CGI TMNT are the only good things left for Nickelodeon. The artwork is very well done and has very beautiful animation. The story is very well done and the characters have their own personalities. This is one of the few cartoons left that is not afraid to be dark and yet still be entertaining for kids.

Sadly, every time there is a season finale, Nickelodeon stops airing this show in favor of crap like Breadwinners and Sanjay and Craig.

Update: Seriously Nick? Uploading it to the internet and taking it off your channel. Here's a theory on why Korra got declined ratings.

VERY POOR PROMOTION!

Seriously, I barely ever saw Korra get promoted anywhere on TV. In fact it was this site that made me know about it coming soon. With that lack of promotion, people will forget. In fact I've seen more promotion for Sanjay and Craig and Breadwinners than TMNT or Korra. I've said before I lost all faith in Nickelodeon, but this has sunk it even further. All that Nick has now is TMNT and if that goes, Nick is flat out DONE.

moreless

Just CAncel iit

By hashimhobib, Aug 03, 2014

I really loved avatar the last air bender it was funny, sad, suspenseful, also looked so real. i wish they had just kept making episodes from that instead of making the legend of korra. there are quite a few things that are wrong with legend of korra. number one the characters are dull and boring. what goes on in the show is just boring it is like a soap because of the relationships and break ups and shit. i think he (the director) should go back to making the show more like avatar the last air bender. if he cant do that just cancel it plzzzz. he is just embarrassing avatar. id rather watch nothing than the legend of korramoreless

About the series

By JordanWelch, Jul 29, 2014

It got got great casting in 2012.

Why Nickeloden Just why

By Impress, Jul 27, 2014

Really Nickeloden!!! You going to remove The Legend of Korra your channel and aired new episodes on the Internet. Like what the HECK!!! What about the people who likes this show? And like to see it at night? You killing me. You worst than Cartoon Network and aired stupid shows like Breadwinners . Who likes Show? Nickeloden I lost all faith in you keeping these atrocious bad cartoons and live shows. There three words I have to say YOU SUCK BIGTIME!!!!moreless

Just meh!

By Chris_Mu, Jul 24, 2014

It plays out like a soap opera. They had such an awesome concept and a great pioneer but this is the best they can do? Shallow hormone-driven characters and a loose plot. It makes everything else seem worthless. And it makes everyone else in the previous avatar series seem like real prodigies: wiser, better, stronger.

love the show

By angelabear16, Jul 23, 2014

I love the show please don't cancel it

Most Anti Growth Character

By sarahfraser5437, Jul 19, 2014

For someone who didn't have to hunt down her instructors, she is a pretty weak avatar. When I heard the new avatar was going to be female I had high hopes for a wise and strong avatar. Instead we get a doormat hung up on romance with the powers of an avatar.

I didn't expect her to be like Ang, but I did expect to see a character that had the capacity to learn and grow from her live experiences. At the rate she's going she's going to have one foot in the grave before she learns anything.

I've watched season after season in the hopes that the series would pick up, but the writing feels disjointed. It's almost as if they are using each season to try out ideas to see what will stick. This season has had the best antagonists so far I hope they find the confidence to stick with them, but time will tell.

All in all I don't find myself waiting for the next episode to come out. I'll watch it if it happens to be on, but I'm not going to go out of my way to watch it.moreless

What's with the messed up episode guide?

By GreatHomerJay, Jul 04, 2014

Whoever's making the episode guide for this series doesn't seem to get how each "Book" is a season. The last 3 episodes (A Breath of Fresh Air, Rebirth and The Earth Queen) aren't episodes 15, 16 and 17 of season 2, but episodes 1, 2 and 3 of "Book 3 - Changes", which would make it season 3.

Love the show though. I don't know why everyone has such a problem with Korra? She's not Aang and she's not supposed to be. Every Avatar is different. They have their own personalities, you know. It's not like being the Avatar automatically comes with the wisdom to do everything right.

I'd still rather have liked this to be the 3rd series and the 2nd series should have followed Aang and everybody else from the gang as they tried to rebuild the world. After 100 years of war and the Earth Kingdom having been occupied by the Fire Nation, there must have been plenty for them to do in order to bring peace and order to the world. Would have liked to follow that story before Korra.moreless

KORAS A DISGRACE

By AdrienellDrum, Jun 30, 2014

SHES THE STUPIDEST MOST INTOLARABLE AVATAR LIKE .. OMG SHE CANT DO A GOD DAMN THING RIGHT ! THEY BEST PART ABOUT THE SHOW IS BRINGING STUFF BACK FROM "ATLA" . HOWEVER I DO FEEL LIKE THIS GENERATION DESERVES TO KNOW OF THIS AVATAR WORLD WE FANGIRLS/BOYS LIVE IN SO I SUPPORT IT

Feels too similar to the Last Airbender show

By Raven77, Jun 21, 2014

Though I do like this show, I think its similarity to the Last Airbender and not the most original show on Nickelodeon.

Load More Reviews