The Legend of Korra

Show Reviews (120)

Great

Great show on the evil network known as nick

By Flatscreengamer, Oct 11, 2014

It's sad such masterpiece is on a evil network nick that mistreats this amazing gem of a show. Great characters great action great story great animation this show while not as good as the original is still a masterpiece that deserves better.

Try Harder

By AllenScevis, Oct 11, 2014

Seriously? Zaheer took the air beningr and within 5 minutes he became more powerful than Tenzin who has 40 years of

And you expet us to buy it?

Well you have to be more creative...

Episode Guide

By Azmiye, Oct 06, 2014

Is anyone going to fix the episode guide, it doesn't update through magic. There isn't even Book 3

This is the coolest show to ever watched

By bautistakenrick856, Sep 20, 2014

I love "The Legend of Korra", it is one of the best animated shows ever. She is the third hero to become the city's new savior after the departure of the old one (one of them is Aang), the first is the new, yet futuristic Batman and the second is Spidergirl (a cover-up for Spiderman). Anyways, the show is awesome and the characters are cool. My favorites are: Mako, Bolin and Meelo.

went from OK to good to awesome

By guridkt, Sep 13, 2014

This is my top seasons list of both ATLA and TLoK from worst (but not bad) to best:

6. Book 1 Air

5. Book 2 Spirits

4. Book 1 Water

3. Book 2 Earth

2. Book 3 Change

1. Book 3 Fire

I'm expecting Book 4 Balance to be between #1 and #2

just as awesome as the first series

By todd_philips, Aug 27, 2014

c'mon give avatar the legend of korra a chance peepul.

It was good but it should be better

By abhimitra6, Aug 23, 2014

Since I saw The Last Air Bender, its been my fav show ever. but The legend of Korra wasn't so great due to some of its unwilling powers they got and used against their enemies. According to "hashimhobib" his comment is good, he describe what really i felt like him.. its script and direction not so great as the last air bender was.. In this show the power of avater is not so great, she loose every of her enemy.. now i felt it should stop making korra further and should focus on avater Ang.moreless

Loved it

By jessicaguatemela, Aug 23, 2014

Season 3 was great! Although I was pretty bummed that Zaheer DIDNT die after poisoning Korra in all.

Beautifully Done

By DisneyVillain, Aug 04, 2014

This, along with CGI TMNT are the only good things left for Nickelodeon. The artwork is very well done and has very beautiful animation. The story is very well done and the characters have their own personalities. This is one of the few cartoons left that is not afraid to be dark and yet still be entertaining for kids.

Sadly, every time there is a season finale, Nickelodeon stops airing this show in favor of crap like Breadwinners and Sanjay and Craig.

Update: Seriously Nick? Uploading it to the internet and taking it off your channel. Here's a theory on why Korra got declined ratings.

VERY POOR PROMOTION!

Seriously, I barely ever saw Korra get promoted anywhere on TV. In fact it was this site that made me know about it coming soon. With that lack of promotion, people will forget. In fact I've seen more promotion for Sanjay and Craig and Breadwinners than TMNT or Korra. I've said before I lost all faith in Nickelodeon, but this has sunk it even further. All that Nick has now is TMNT and if that goes, Nick is flat out DONE.

moreless

Just CAncel iit

By hashimhobib, Aug 03, 2014

I really loved avatar the last air bender it was funny, sad, suspenseful, also looked so real. i wish they had just kept making episodes from that instead of making the legend of korra. there are quite a few things that are wrong with legend of korra. number one the characters are dull and boring. what goes on in the show is just boring it is like a soap because of the relationships and break ups and shit. i think he (the director) should go back to making the show more like avatar the last air bender. if he cant do that just cancel it plzzzz. he is just embarrassing avatar. id rather watch nothing than the legend of korramoreless

Load More Reviews