Baby Blues

Show Reviews (11)

Great

its okay

By tjtalman, Aug 02, 2010

i don't remember anything about this show but 5 years ago i gave it 7.2 put of 10. so it most have been decent of a show. I have nothing more to say so goodbye.

I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am great I am greatmoreless

Umm best way to describe it..."Yes Dear" only animated.

By TannanBaldwin, Jun 05, 2010

Although with only one main set of parents (Carl may be seen as kind-of analogous to Jimmy), less selfish parents. more focus on the actual parenting and the kids who need parented, and well actually better. Never-mind the fact that Mike O'Malley plays Daryl in this(think Greg MUCH less selfish) and also plays Jimmy in "Yes Dear." It's some what similar as it takes a sitcom-ish style of story telling, but stays truer to the comic strip stories, which (being an animation major) I find to be a good thing. The parents although animated drawings, come off as more genuine and real then characters in the live action sitcom. Granted Jimmy(O'Malley) in "Yes Dear" is a much better, and all around more believable character, the others come off too stiff. Yes I know which show I'm reviewing here. I'm only doing it to demonstrate that Mike O'Malley is a fairly good actor and as most of the main cast in "Baby Blues" is as well. That along with animation that sticks to the comics style almost to the letter I think are a few of the things that make this a good series. Parents who've been there will love it, and those without kids will enjoy as well.moreless

By t1g3ara76, Apr 13, 2006

Baby Blues is one scoop teen drama, one scoop quirky comedy and one scoop away from solving the big mystery. The cherry on top is they were, the Baby Blues's creator and executive producer. I love love love love love love this show very very very very very much..

It was so cool, and funny!

By kitty_girl_123, Feb 15, 2006

I loved the comic strips in the newspaper. So that's why I thought this show would be instrasting, and it was. Darryl and Wanda have their new baby girl,and try to raise her right. They have a hired nanny named Bizzy to help out them out. Their next door neighbors are the exact oppisite on how they want to be, but they still talk to them. Meanwhile at work, Darryl has someone to talk to, but he really doesn't like him that much. I want to see more of this show, it was so good!moreless

not bad but needs work

By Er0KSeinfeldfan, Dec 16, 2005

the episodes can be okay but it can be preatty harsh sometimes. It's annoying just seeing the same episodes over and over again. They have some good lines and some memorable episodes, but it definitely needed some work. I would still recomended it, especially to someone who loves cartoons.

EROK

They should kick Smallvile and 7th Heaven off and bring back Baby Blues, Oblongs, and the misunderstood Mission Hill( or on [adult swim] Inuasha, FLCL, and Samouri Champloo ).

By gloobadude, Oct 01, 2005

A show about a normal family. Theres a baby, a mom, and a dad. Sounds boring right, WRONG! With all the neighbors, the job, and the odd babysitter, this how turns out to be funny! So it turns out that this was a great show that got canceled to soon because the BOSS IS A BIG FU*KER!

Right on the Money

By ReneeCK, Aug 26, 2005

I am so disappointed that someone hasn't picked up this cartoon depiction of real life. The cartoon strip was introduced to us during our first pregnancy and the truth of it came to us more and more as we expanded and grew our family. I know that the creators ask readers for their experiences and then turn them into strips and it really works.

The show was able to spend more time developing plots, characters, and personalities. We hadn't really gotten to know the neighbors who are the anti-Wanda and Daryl. How many of us are living in THAT situation?

Word to the execs, reality sells, and this is reality in a cartoon. If it was on at a time when moms can watch, it'd go through the roof!moreless

Baby Blues was a great t.v. show that got taken off becouse it never got any attention.

By Homerdaman, Aug 14, 2005

Baby Blues was and still is a great show. It's nice to watch on Friday nights on TBS and is still funny. I love the first episode with Carl showing Rodney how to shoot a bow in the backyard and many other countless gags. It has many good episodes and is much better than family guy, which got another chance to get back on the air. How come a good show like this didn't get it's 2nd chance? The comic strip is also good, but Carl was an increadible character that really entertained me. His family was great for the show and it needs to come on back.moreless

Awsome show that should have never left us.

By Spider-Sam, Aug 01, 2005

This show rocked. There's absolutely no doubt about it. I used to watch it here in the UK and one day *poof* it was gone. I know it's being shown in America but I have no clue if they're making new episodes. Anyway it should have never left us. I can hardly remember it now but who could foget that cute baby and the shows great humour. My friend calls it a very toned down version of Family Guy. I very much agree.moreless

Load More Reviews