Baretta

Show Reviews (5)

Great

a psycho and his bird

By CAPNDEL, Jul 11, 2006

this is one of the worst crime dramas of the 70's. i always thought robert blake was a little strange. i will never understand how he got this show. there were several of these dectective shows throughout the 70's. most of them were the same old crap rehashed over and over.

By TERCEIRA02, Jun 16, 2006

To be honest, I would have preferred to spend my time elsewhere than finish watching this. However, I kept thinking that there is great potential behind this and I was half right. There was potential to say the least but this potential was poorly exploited leaving a show that is half decent. Nonetheless, you really have to see Baretta to get what I'm talking about.

By ara3dd0g16, Apr 13, 2006

What other people say about Baretta doesn't bring it any justice. To give it anything less than a 10 would be an outrage. What's good about it? If you need me to tell you what's good about it, it means you can't even tell the brilliance behind Baretta. Nuff said.

A great show for its time.

By angelsxo, Jul 03, 2005

A great show for its time. I remember watching Baretta when I was younger and loving the show. The theme song was always so catchy. I loved the bird. The show I remember showed how lonely some people are even when surrounded by people. For its time the crimes were exciting and thought provoking. The cast seemed to work well together. Their banter seemed to come naturally. It always held my interest. Even though the show had a conclusion after each show part of each show carried over into the next. Though the show probably would not do so well if brought back it was great for its time.moreless