Mind Games

Episode Reviews (2)

Superb

A classic and genuinely spooky episode

i certainly wasnt expecting that

By dregj, Sep 08, 2011

Bats rescues a car that has been struck by lightining

the \"family\" including a strange little girl are less than grateful and barely talk at all.

Later as terry Mcginnis he starts to receive visions of the girl asking for help. he discovers the girl was taken by

a secret cabal of gifted humans.

Bats must free her before she leaves the country

but these guys dont mess around

the episode sees bats totally outclassed in every fight

taking a fearful pounding from the ayran muscle guy,cruella de Vil and the tubby floater.

I liked that the kid helps him out so much

and practically rescues herself

An offbeat and interesting ep

Watch out for what happens to ayran muscle guy at the end

hamoreless

Call from Afar

By sh811a, Sep 08, 2011

This is one of my favorate episode's it's pritty much Batman doing "The Dead Zone" and in a strange way this episode almost feels more like a TV episode of "The Dead Zone".

What makes this episode great for me is just the interaction between both the little girl and Terry/Batman. I actually found myself caring about this girl, who just wanted to be back with her family and live a normal life. I also love how both characters have to work together to help one another which creates a thought provoking element. Your hoping that the girl can supply Terry with enough clues, so that he can track her down on time.

At time this episode has sort of a sense of atmosphere, I can't really describe it but it really gave a spooky feeling of isolation. It really added to the suspense because that's sort of what this episode at times felt like almost a horror movie.

There is always more than one way to communicate.moreless