Batman Beyond

Show Reviews (124)

Great

Futuristic Batman

By bautistakenrick856, Aug 29, 2014

In the far future of Gotham City, Bruce Wayne was getting very old and has decided to quit his job as the cape crusader. But then a teenager with a dark past, named Terry McGinnis, became the new Batman.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

By tsoukalanansy, Nov 19, 2013

THIS CARTOON IS THE BEST FOR ME . BATMAN BEYOND IS A TEENAGER FROM HIGH SCHOOL .BRUCE WAS THE FIRST GOTHAM'S HE CAME OLD STOPED TO BE TERRY (THE TEENAGER FROM HIGH SCHOOL) CAME BATMAN NEW GOTHAMS HERO.

YOU?WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Only one word to say!

By Lyoko88, Mar 18, 2013

I have only 1 word to say: SHWAY!

Batman Beyond

By JDML23, Nov 03, 2012

When I first watched this series, I really enjoyed it. I liked the character of Terry and I thought that a lot of the baddies made sense. Especially the Joker gangs. But there were quiet a few things which made me cringe and wish that they'd decided to leave alone. The reveal of Terry's parentage being one of them. Overall, I really did love it and whenever possible I tried not to miss an episode.

Honorable Effort

By SFBarbear, Oct 22, 2012

This was an honorable attempt to continue the Batman legacy. However it never became as popular or as entertaining as the predecessor. It suffered from mediocre writing and cliched plot lines. Alas, an in attempt to be more kid friendly it had a few more blatant attempts to be socially correct and have a moral compass. In the end of its run the show became a tad tired and sophmorish.

Beyond is Better

By DiscordQ, Jul 17, 2012

Of All the Batman series,this one's the Best.I Love the Darker,grittier high tech Future setting.Although I Love all the episodes,My Favs. Have to be where Terry Faces Bruce's on foes.Namely,RETURN OF THE JOKER and MELTDOWN.The Latter being the final fight with MR.FREEZE.I Hope they do More.Or at Least a live action Movie

A good continuation to BTAS.

By ABD2027, Jun 07, 2012

great show, my favorite show to watch when i was a kid.

Beyond Batman

By KatrinaDobson, May 26, 2012

This show was amazing in the fact that it was the dark, gritty little brother of the B:TAS. It had compelling storylines, divine character developement and of course the voices of Will Friedle and Kevin Conroy(in my opinion the best actor to ever play Bruce Wayne even if it was just voice work). This could of gone so much longer but as they say only the good die young.

Hope it comes back on soon

By greenlantern, May 17, 2012

Very different out look on the batman series while still keeping the Batman feel to it alive.

Load More Reviews