Unmasked

Episode Reviews (5)

Great

Good episode, but not the real series finale.

By bautistakenrick856, Oct 22, 2014

"Unmasked" was a good episode, but it wasn't supposed to the ending for the show. The only reason it became the finale was because Kids WB (the kids block program I miss so much) cancelled the series. But the real conclusion of Batman Beyond is the Justice League Unlimited episode called "Epilogue". It was a good episode, but was not meant to be the finale of the series.

This is not the true ending of the series!!!!

By wolfstardobe, Mar 27, 2012

It was a good episode but it isn't the TRUE ending to the series. When the animators went to do Justice League Unlimited they put in a few episodes that had to do with Batman Beyond one was titled "Epilogue". Which is the TRUE ending to the series. It reveals the real reason Terry is the Batman. That Bruce Wayne is in fact his father!!! Go check it out!

By HuborSaito, Oct 19, 2011

They shouldn't have aired this on Cartoon Network. I'm sure a lot of fans missed out on this series finale of a quality cartoon. They shouldn't have aired this on Cartoon Network. I'm sure a lot of fans missed out on this series finale of a quality cartoon.They shouldn't have aired this on Cartoon Network. I'm sure a lot of fans missed out on this series finale of a quality cartoon.

They could do a hell of a lot better.

By Woodywood03, Oct 19, 2011

They could have a new season for this show, but I think that some of them are tired of the show. Thats why.... you should get some new cast members and stuff like that. They could also do a movie too. They just can't close up the show like that. They must have some shows in the future.