- Episode Description
While Adama and Coker wait for rescue to get them back to Galactica, Dr. Kelly is killed by a part human Cylon who tells her that her betrayal of humanity does not change the Cylons' implacable hatred of all humans. Back on Galactica, Adama learns that the mission was not a failure at all- Kelly was given false information so that the Colonials could attack unprotected Cylon bases while they were attempting to catch the ghost fleet in their territory. Adama is disappointed by being used, but signs off on a falsified account of the mission to help promote the war effort with Colonial civilians. Adama is given his own Viper, which Coker had "Husker" painted on it as his official call sign. Adama and his fellow Viper pilots get ready to continue the fight.moreless
- Cast & Crew
- Fan Reviews (0)
- Be the first to write a review!
- Trivia & Quotes
Lt. Coker Fasjovik: You have lousy taste in women. But you're all right, Husker.
Cylon Prototype: (to Dr. Kelly) Do you think because you're more enlightened than the rest of your species we hate you any less? (the Cylon breaks Kelly's neck)
Ens. William Adama: (seeing his altered after action report) This says the mission was a complete success! That's just a lie.
Cmdr. Silas Nash: Was it?
Ens. William Adama: (suddenly understanding) You knew. You wanted her to upload that data. So when the Cylons attacked, the fleet...
Cmdr. Silas Nash: Was long gone. We hit every Toaster base in five sectors, inflicted some major damage. For awhile, anyway, they're going to be on the defensive.
Ens. William Adama: And what about the Osirus? What about all those people who died?
Cmdr. Silas Nash: You mean all those people who gave their lives. Right? You disapprove?
Ens. William Adama: Yes.
Cmdr. Silas Nash: So you feel used. (Adama nods) Well, I'm sorry, son, but there's a bit more at stake than your personal sense of integrity.
A large number of the series' actors performed in other Battlestar Galactica Universe shows:
* Mike Dopud (Capt. Deke Tornvald) previously played the recurring role of Specialist Gage in Battlestar Galactica and Sal in the Caprica episode "Apotheosis".
* Brian Markinson (Cmdr. Silas Nash) starred as Jordan Durham on Caprica.
* Carmen Moore (Sr. Lt. Nina Leotie) appeared as Fidelia Fazekas on Caprica and Sister Tivenan on Battlestar Galactica: The Resistance (web series).
* Tricia Helfer (Cylon Prototype Voice) starred on Battlestar Galactica as Caprica Six/Number Six.
* Terry Chen (Crew Chief Tiu) played "Chuckles" Perry in two episodes of Battlestar Galactica.
Adama's new Viper reads Lt. William Adama "Husker", the first and only indication that he had been promoted after the mission to Djerba.