Being Human (UK)

Show Reviews (43)

Great

Season 4 Unwatchable

By Watcher2013, Jan 02, 2014

I absolutely loved the first 3 seasons and couldn't wait for season 4. What happened? New writers? It lost the dark edgy appeal and became sickly sweet drivel. I just couldn't watch it. No wonder the show failed.

So, I hope BBC takes notice. It's really too bad they changed it so radically in season 4, cause I think it could've been very successful if they'd have kept on track with previous seasons. I'm so disappointed.

LOVE THIS SERIES

By mindmalfunction, Jun 08, 2013

I love the series and the new cast made it even better! I have a question says its returning on July 16th 2013, but I thought season 5 episode 6 was the series which is it?

Game needs to be stepped up

By Togana, Jan 10, 2013

My rating went from 9 to 5 from S3 to S4 and here's why.

I'm sorry, but for me, BHS4 was more so on the boring side. There were a few episodes, like the one with the succubus that was entertaining and whenever they did a flashback of Hal in his golden years, that was entertaining, but I could have slept through most of Season four. The first episode wasn't a shocker for me. Kind of saw it coming and by the way George was acting, I was glad to see him go. I think my biggest issue is angst. I can't stand self-loathing and angst and this season had a healthy dose of it that drove me near to tears. Hal was only interesting when he was sure of himself, which wasn't often. The new ghost that now completes the trio is cool, like to see what S5 has in store for her if the show is ever coming back on. But this season really lacked in the action/comedy/horror/romance factors and that's what really made the show fun and exciting to watch the first 3 seasons.

Where are all the cool vampires and werewolves at?moreless

Ratings for S1-2

By YongyoonKim, Nov 24, 2012

S1: 1/10

S2: 1/10

HELP! Addicted to Being Human U.K. but living in the States :(

By robspuma, Sep 27, 2012

I have just spent the last 3 days watching every episode from the first 3 series but I cannot find anywhere to watch series 4 without going to sketchy sites or buying a membership to another site. Anybody have any suggestions as to where a sad American girl can get her series 4 fix?

Season 4 characters need to step up to the plate in season 5 if the show is to continue

By cteeter, Jul 07, 2012

I too loved the first three seasons. With the replacement of the two male leads in season 4, I continued to see the show, but if I missed a week I did not fret it. My rating is heavy on the first three seasons which I would have given a 10. Season 4 rating would be more like a 6-7. I will continue to watch the show in season 5 in hopes that the existing characters (or perhaps a new character) can step-up and be more fully engaging.moreless

New Series, New Characters, New Show?

By tv-obsessed, May 12, 2012

Spoilers, do not read if you have not seen series 4 finale

I love being human and was apprehensive about the fourth series missing two lead characters, but I stuck with it and I'm glad I did. Although not as good as the first three series it still had me hooked and the characters grew on me. But with Annie leaving I really don't think I can continue watching with none of the original cast and with new lead characters Hal, Tom and Alex.

The original cast is why I feel in love with the show to begin with and I just don't like the characters as much. Hal is great, although fairly empty at time, I like Tom, although he seems lost, and Alex I don't really like at all, the character that is, she's kinda boring.

I don't know if I should give this new show a chance?moreless

sleepy werewolk

By IanPendleton, Apr 29, 2012

Ill be straight i thought it was shite. i was hooked to the first 3 series the characters and humor were great i thought mitchell was brill when he was killed off i wondered if the others would be strong enough to carry it on.wnen i watched episdode 1 i soon realised they couldnt the new werewolf looks like hes fallin asleep all the time i think it should have been lelf after series 3 i watched it all but only on sky plus i just watched it whenever. i coulnt have done that before i had to watch it when it was on.i ended up not caring who dies . im gutted really was best tv prog evermoreless

Death brings goods shit!

By JoshClendenin, Mar 20, 2012

I know a lot of people have been hating the new season but I really enjoy it! Yes, they got rid of all the characters I have loved for 3 years but I am really enjoying the funky weird humour that is coming out of the new characters and it's just fun. The scenes with Tom and Hal are brilliant! Besides it is quite common for British shows to get rid of their whole cast and start a new and it usually works out.moreless

Load More Reviews