Ben 10: Ultimate Alien

Show Reviews (16)

Great

Utter crap. The new alien names are stupid and the show is as entertaining as watching paint dry.

By fosterfan123, Oct 18, 2013

How this piece of bullcrap has a higher rating than adventure time and regular show is beyond me. This show is just god awful. The characters are more unlikeable than usual. Ben is a nerdy teenager who just LOOOOOVES the ominishit. GEEZ, why don't you marry it, you pervert. Gwen is now a striper who just LOOOOOVES looking at kevin's butt. GEEZ, why don't you marry it, you pervert. Kevin is a stoner and a drug addict who just LOOOOOVES his goddamn car. GEEZ, why don't you marry it, you pervert. Everyone else is dumber than shit and the the animation is too dark. The jokes are corny and the action scences are really really really really lame. I mean, ben just touches a guy and he wins. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! So overall, this show is AAAWWWWWSOOOMEly stupid and I'd rather watch annoying orange, almost naked animals, secret mountain fort awesome and johnny test (which are all god awful shows too) than this steaming pile of dogpoop.moreless

Was be good

By suny, May 29, 2013

GOD!!! This show is really awesome.

Look i know many of u are not liking it but it has a reason or many reasons to be good. The concept is good. Aliens like NRG, Fasttrack, Clockwork, are cooler. The Ultimate transformations are superb.

New villans like Aggregor, Will Harangue, Overlod, Sunny, Advega, George, Diagon, Esoterica have given this show a dark, exciting side.

Man of Action has really done a very soul-stirring job.

i have a feeling no one really cares for ben in this series *sigh*

By jeremyfuller5, Jan 27, 2013

Look i know shipping is the shiz but c'mon this is BEN 10 not BEN TEEN nor is it EVOLTION THAT DOSENT MAKE SENSE 10

also burn in hell all you shipper and UAF only fans burn cause i thought i was on disney or nick not BEN 10

Just ok!!!

By lucky13, Jun 22, 2012

the original series was far better.

gwen's powers need some seriously good animations. still not getting how it turned pink from blue in the original series.

ultimate aliens are cools n kevin's powers are also impressive

Perfect for ever

By MustafaKarim, Apr 03, 2012

Man this show rocks more than everything i mean VD, NIKITA etc this show is its self it has a motivation where by i am or we are waiting for the new BEN 100 to cum back it will be perfect.....

Better than Alien Force but not as good as the Original.

By Fourarms10, Oct 30, 2011

The Thing I like most about the show is that it's added a form of realism but like all shows, there are cons. So to start or with the pros. Ben's got a new Omnitrix dubbed the Ultimatrix giving him the ability to turn seemingly all of his aliens into their Ultimate forms. So far we've only seen 6 (and a possible 7th). Ben has now become famous with his secret being revealed resulting in criticism from Will Harangue. And to add onto that, Ben now must face a threat even greater than Vilgax "Aggregor". He wants the powers of 5 Andromeda galaxy aliens Bivalvin, Galapagus, Pandor, Andreas, and Ra'ad. _____________________________________________________ Now for my cons. The Ultimate Forms seem to not be so "Ultimate" as I looked on into the series. They're supposed have been simulated through millions of wars throughout thousands of years but yet some of them get pummeled by enemies of today. So far from what I've seen, the only ultimate forms ready for the unstable universe would be Ult Echo Echo and Humongousaur. My second problem is the Alien Force Aliens. They're too overpowered and now depleting the chance to see the originals besides Fourarms. He has Diamondhead and Ripjaws, but now Jetray has become so overpowered (now being able to go into Hyperspace!) we've lost a big chance of seeing Ripjaws, Stinkfly, and XRL8. Sorry if I'm dissing and Alien Force Aliens Fans but we've seen pretty much enough of the Alien Force Aliens. I'd like to see some of the aliens that guided Ben when he first got the omnitrix.moreless

Overrated

By antiswac, Oct 30, 2011

Ok, not to be mean to any Fans, but I Just dont get this show, I Tryed watching it a few times but it still didn't work for me (Infact I Watched another episode yester day), Really, I don't know what the fuss is about. Anyway, how did this show ever become a Franchise. Also this show dosen't really look so original, it is extremely familiar to ''The X Files'' . But Really, This show is nothing much new, Special or Entertaining, Generator Rex is better. And again I am sorry if I Have offended any fans, this is just my Personal Opinion.moreless

It's okay and everything, but it's only just begun...

By brandirandom1, Jul 27, 2011

Cons: 1.Ben being his cocky self. It annoyed me just as much as it did to the other characters (probably...). 2. Learning the reason of Kevin being how he was in the original series: Osmosians become insane when they absorb energy. I mean, couldn't we have learned that sooner?! That would have helped SO much! 3. The love interests piling on Ben. I mean, I don't think Julie isn't the greatest love interest in the world, but COME ON! Give the girl a chance! 4. Same as three, but whatever...the repeatedly "ohmygod Ben's going to kiss her! I can't believe this, how could he do this to Julie? (distraction) OHMYGOD why couldn't that villan come in later than that!" Come on. If they do another "Almost Kiss", I'm going to scream.

5. Cooper. Dang, that was some growth spurt.

Pros:

1. Gwevin, Gwevin, Gwevin.

2. The aliens are getting better. And if they bring Rath in more episodes, I'll be one happy lady :)

3. Ben having those serious moments, when he knows that being a kid isn't right anymore.

4. Cooper. Dang, that was some growth spurt. (wait...a pro AND con? mm, who cares? Chris Pratt voices himmoreless

It's the same thing as Ben 10: Ailen Force and fortunately, that is a good thing.

By EvanWilder, Jul 10, 2011

I wasn't a hardcore Ben 10 fan at first but when I saw an marathon of it on, I gave it a chance and ever since then, it has been my favorite ailen/human show to watch.

Ben is still the immature ten-year-old I remember but at least he grows up. Gwen was the know-it-all but now she has reason and Kevin...is just Kevin. Enough said.

New villains, new characters, and new places means new adventures. There's nothing different about this show but from where I am coming from. That is relatively good thing.

That is all I got to make up for.moreless

It's all right.

By MadameTamma, Jun 22, 2011

The are some pretty commendable things about this show. the animation is great. Not the best but its a sure step up from other shows of its time. The jokes can be witty and funny, their powers are cool, and villains are fairly interesting. All in all it keeps me pretty entertained and when it's on I'll usually stick around and get interested in what might happen.

However having said that I do have some qualms. The first is that I just don't really like Ben's attitude or personality. I've seen this kind of guy on other shows. He's house from House MD, he's Vegeta From Dragon Ball Z. You can find this kind of personality on a few different shows. He's the Cocky bad ass who knows he's awesome, brags about it and knows he can back it up. The thing is a guy like that is either loved by the audience or is not. It's just one of those things that either works or doesn't and in this case I just don't think it does. He comes off as annoying. The second thing I have to say about it is that while some of the episodes are good, others just seem like they were written by amateur fan fiction writers. For example one episode they meet this mysterious beautiful young woman named Eunice with no memory, fantastic powers and a kind heart and ben develops a crush on her. I think you can create filing cabinets for how many Fan fictions sound like that. there are just some plots and episodes that I have to roll my eyes at.

I think if you'd just fix these two things the show would be much better, but as it is now it's still pretty decent. I'd still recommend it to any kid who is into this type of show.moreless

Load More Reviews