Ben 10

Show Reviews (372)

Great

I hope the theatrical movie coming soon

By Impress, Mar 05, 2015

I'm a big fan of Ben 10 and i hope their will be updates on the Ben 10 movie. If you see this Joel Silver please bring as soon as you can I love Ben 10 and see how it turns out on the Big Screen.

Fantastic

By RdV01, Jan 30, 2015

Ben 10 sure is a good show. Now, before all you haters go "BUT I DOES NOT HAVE A STORY!"... I know. But this was made for kids, and a story can often confuse and/or make them bored. Honestly, for boys and girls around the age of 7-11; This is a dream for them. I remember watching this when I were nine years old, and how I loved the transformations! The fact that a normal boy who were not special at all could save so many people made me believe that I could become better than I was too. The action is exciting without any gore or blood, making up for the bad story.

Animation/Art style: Beautiful

Story: Decent for a kids show, low quality for older fans

Characters: Pretty funny

Action: Awesome

Villians: XDDDDD

Aliens: Wonderful designsmoreless

Bland and overrated.

By fosterfan123, Oct 13, 2013

Yeah, you heard me. I hate this show. And I'm not talking about the new ones (even though those suck as well) ,I'm talking about the original. Yeah, I think the orginal is bad as well. It's one of the shows that caused the downfall of cartoon network along with out of jimmy's ass and squirrel bitch. Okay, Ill admit, this show is tolerable at times (not the new ones, those make me jump into a pit of sharks). But I still don't like this show.

The premise is creative, but it's not executed well.

The characters are so bland. Ben is a spoiled brat who is one of my worst characters of all time. Sure, he has his moments where he shows he has a heart, but those moments are few and far in between. Gwen is practically the same as ben. The only redeming quality about her is that she is kinda hot. Grandpa max is a fatty fat fatty fat with no personality.

The action scenes, to me are forgetable and so are the jokes. The animation is good, but that's not enough to save this show.

So overall, just a bad show. How does this show have a higher rating than the powerpuff girls? That show was great (and this is coming from a boy) while this show is just stupid.moreless

Stupid, Bland, Boring, Idiotic, and very very dumb. Ben ten

By caseydockery14, Oct 13, 2013

if you want to know what I think Ben ten is like look at the title (creative right). Ben ten really stinks real bad. All its about is a stupid (teen, ten year old, whatever) boy that has a watch that looks really stupid and it turns him into stupid aliens (he also has stupid cracks like electric!). If you think about it its like pokemon (another fail). Other shows like this are spongebob (a gay sponge with stupid friends) and regular show.moreless

Ben is the Hero of Heroes

By suny, May 29, 2013

Ben 10 is a creation of a genius. It is a fantasy of which every boy dreams. The original series are my all time favourite

Alien Force required much importance to the aliens rather than the plot. But by the end of the day, IT IS BEN 10.

Ultimate Alien had brought me back to the show again. New aliens like NRG, Armodrillo, and the ultimates are excellent. Even the plot is excellent, describing the life story of a true superhero.

Even the Omniverse is okay and funfilled.

moreless

The Ben 10, I like is the original and 1st one.

By Lyoko88, Mar 18, 2013

I loved the 1st Ben 10 series, after that all of them have sucked. Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and now, Omniverse are all disgraces to the 1st Ben 10 series. I gave the 1st Ben 10, a 9/10 rating. Not all the others, the others, I give a 1.5/10.

NEW EPISODES SUCKS!!!!!

By UdayDakre, Jun 06, 2012

the new ultimate alien episodes and new episodes after ultimate episodes sucks!!!!!

I think that they are not taking any time for thinking while making episodes, logic's are good but stories are not good..... they must take more effort in buiding

briefly speaking if ultimatrix is very powerful then why BEN always lag behind like an idiot always, it feels too stupid while watching this...that anyone can defeat him and he wins at last only....

It`s a okay show

By Questionmarc99, Jun 06, 2012

I can`t say it gets any better. The stories are good I feel like younger kids would love this alot more then me. It`s not directed towards adults. So of course kids will like it more. What I can say that is good about it the animation is cool. The plot always needs alittle work but for the most part the episodes are good. Me rating this for myself I would give it 6. But it is a much better show when you let go of the plot details and go with it. Also not alot of character grow from Ben everyone else though. The villians are cool I like most of them. The highlight of the animation is the Aliens becuase we haven`t seen anything like them and they look really good.moreless

Great Show

By Mddrules50, Apr 05, 2012

Ben 10,is a great show.This great shows about,Upon discovering a mysterious device known as the Omnitrix, 10-year-old Ben Tennyson is bestowed with the power to change into 10 different alien heroes. Each alien hero has its own unique and awesome powers. Although Ben now has the added responsibility to protect others and fight evil forces, he still manages to find time for some mischief and fun! Character Bios Heat....

Load More Reviews