Ben Casey

Show Reviews (2)

Great

I have always liked the dr. ben casey show, and I think that it will do good today, I think that it will just as popular as it was when it first aired,I work in a hospital and I think of this show every time I push my cart through a set of doors.

By thesun898, Dec 04, 2006

The Dr. Ben Casey show, has never left my memory, I think of it often,a show like this is what we need today, as a matter of fact, i think that the dr casey charactor would have been a good one for chicago hope, I like that show very much also, these two shows were great,but there will never be a show like Dr. Ben Casey.

I just learned of vincent edwards death today and it was a shock, I thought that he was still with us, I sure will miss him.moreless

One of the best B&W shows I've ever seen. I used to watch these in the 80's when NBC would show them in the early morning hours of like 3 or 4 am...I wish I could see these episodes now.

By THEJELLYBEAN66, Aug 16, 2006

This was a great show. Vince Edwards was just awesome as was Sam Jaffe. I don't recall if there were any episodes done in color as I only remember the B&W ones.

Gotta see if these are out on DVD....I think there were 5 episodes. I'm pretty confident that there won't be many people posting reviews for this show unless there are some older folk out there. This show was over in 1966, 6 months before I was born....