Better Off Ted

Show Reviews (28)

Great

Why do all the best shows get cancelled?

By JoyDouthwaite, Mar 29, 2015

Seriously!

Still Missing

By streetsahead, Apr 08, 2014

Better Off Ted is definitely one of the best shows ever made. Well, being that good got it cancelled. Clever, hilarious.. just plain awesome. Veridian Dynamics. Don't cross us. Ever. Seriously. Just don't.

it's not better off that teds cancelled!

By Josiahcro, Jan 25, 2014

why was this amazingly creative show cancelled? I hate that networks are all about ratings and not quality. that's why im hoping for netflix to pick up atleast a 3rd season. it was really funny and the charcters were good too.

Better Off Ted is Epic

By Asdrubal_Ribeira, Jan 23, 2014

Awesome show, that's all i got to say. Kind of like Arrested Development.10/10

A clever title goes here!

By derekgrubb, Dec 10, 2012

Should never have been cancelled a great show

Another cutting edge satire bites the dust

By Zelig504, Jul 20, 2011

Pity that well written smart satires don't last while gross and smarmy comedies that hit us over the head with their obvious sexual jokes keep getting renewed year after year even in the midst of stats going into rehab hell and having to be replaced by other actors. What a pity.

So we lose Reaper....See Psych outclassed by a weak sister Mentalist and the list goes on. Never underestimate the intelligence of the American public.

Shwing Bang - This is off-the-hook hillarity

By AdrianCremona, May 10, 2011

Set in the office building of a huge multi-national conglomerate corporation, Veridian Dymanics, Better off Ted pokes fun at the Corporate world and at big business.

Veridian is so out of touch with reality that they make one P-C blunder after the next, from automated light sensors that dont see black people, to cryogenically freezing an employee as an experiment. Oh, and lets not forget the office day-care centre which believes in preparing the youngsters for the future by using them as the office cleaners.

The small cast, led by Portia DeRossi are brilliant together. The writers seem to have found the right niche of contrasting characters to accomodate the seemingly mundane plot-lines. I say seemingly as there is no mundane in Better off Ted.

This show is irreverant, anti p-c and altogether funny. Another great show to add to the TiVo.moreless

I bet ABC got baught off to cancel this show! Shallow! They need to bring this and Reaper back!!!!

By tashaTV, Mar 10, 2011

I can't believe they cancelled this show??!!!?? This is one of my favorites!! My husband loves it and its hard to find something we both like!!! My dad even go into it. It is soooo funny. My favorite was veronica. She nailed that role! I love the science geeks too. We saw it on NetFlix and were pissed when there were only 2 seasons. We can't stand some of the other shows out there, they aren't making shows like this. I bet ABC got baught off to cancel this show! They need to bring this and Reaper back!!!! 2 1/2 men? really? Who do we need to contact to do this? Seriously.moreless

It's a "laugh out loud" show!

By barboetting, Jan 15, 2011

I love this show. It's a "laugh out loud" show and it's something new and fresh! I love the cast, they are perfect! I love this show. It's a "laugh out loud" show and it's something new and fresh! I love the cast, they are perfect! I love this show. It's a "laugh out loud" show and it's something new and fresh! I love the cast, they are perfect! I love this show. It's a "laugh out loud" show and it's something new and fresh! I love the cast, they are perfect!moreless

Load More Reviews