Aloha, Beverly Hills (2)

Episode Reviews (2)

Great

David gets hurt on a hike, Val shows just how money hungry she is and Kelly is proven wrong (finally) and embarrassed about it.

By BrenAndDylan, Apr 20, 2008

I like this eppy, it had some humorous parts as well as the drama. I love when Kelly walks up to Brandon and Tracy and has to admit how embarrassed she is for jumping to conclusions when she sees the two of them together. When Brandon introduces Tracy's fiance Eric you could see the look of sheer embarrassment in Kelly's face -- finally miss "i'm always right" has to admit she made a mistake.

When David gets hurt during the hike, I liked how Brandon paired up with Noah without allowing the others to know what was going on so that they wouldn't get scared.

When Kelly is shot in the end and the everyone is running to them you can clearly see that David is sort of limping and then he throws the cane he has been using which shows the writers didn't over look that aspect. On the Val front she is telling Noah that she has a thing for him - but he's poor and she's not sure she should get involved with him (true assessment of Val's character).moreless