Hello Life, Goodbye Beverly Hills

Episode Reviews (6)

Superb

Hello Life, Goodbye Beverly Hills- The song that plays on the dvd episode when Andrea leaves

By MeaganKerr, Jan 11, 2015

Hi, I have been trying to find the song that plays on the dvd boxset when Andrea and Jesse leave. I am positive it is a 60's song and I can't find it anywhere. If someone knows the song I am talking about I would love to know.

Meagan

Goodbye Andrea

By snake63, Nov 27, 2013

This is goodbye to the second oldest teenager next to Dick Clark. It was apparent that Andrea Zuckerman overstayed her welcome. She was always the outsider who never quite fit in and was the dullest character on the show and the addition of Jesse was an attempt to bring in racial diversity to the show. But like Andrea he was also boring.

Kelly should of accepted Dylan's invitation and rejected Brandon's

By DarlaTaylor, Nov 08, 2011

I believe in soulmates and as Dylan has said countless times that he and Kelly are soulmates, I totally agree with him.

Kelly is just too stupid and immature to realize any of it. I know that Dylan and kelly end up together in the end but still Kelly should let the process come a little faster by realizng the truth.

So if she wanted to speed up the time to hapiness she should of chosen to go around the world with her soulmate Dylan.

But

Anyway time passes and who does she end up with in ode to joy?

Dylan!

moreless

Andrea Zuckerman you will be missed!

By chicooss, Dec 20, 2010

Andrea Zuckerman, my favorite character back in season 2,3. I blame the production for her leaving the show, because she barely had a decent story in season 5. Still, I will always love her. She was one of the best characters in Beverly Hills! It was very touching that last scene when they all said goodbye. I miss you already Andrea!

What's up with Ray by the way? Is it me or he just became a self-centered bastard? In the beginning of this season, he was so sweet with Donna, and now he treats her like s***! So Ray please leave Beverly Hills. You won't be missed!

I hate Dylan right now. How could he do this to Brandon? They (are) were best friends. He had Kelly twice and let her go. I just hated his attitude. I was so glad when Kelly didn't choose him. Dylan, you're meant to be with Brenda, so please go back to London!

All in all, this episode was perfect. This season has been great so far. Can't wait for the finale! Merry Christmas ;)moreless

Kelly choses herself over Dylan or Brandon

By BrenAndDylan, Oct 20, 2005

I love the quote Kelly says to both Dylan and Brandon... "I've made my choice and I choose me. I hope you understand, I'll love you both 'til the day I die."

It was a perfect way to end the episode.

I also liked when Kelly told Donna that neither Dylan or Brandon could put aside their differences to attend Andrea's going away party.