Blue Bloods

Show Reviews (102)

Great

Danny is Overacting

By shansherwan, Dec 15, 2014

Danny is overacting a lot. IDK, if he thinks that is cool but it is annoying as hell!!

There have been better NYC police shows

By Will25, Dec 02, 2014

Blue Bloods is not very credible. Tom Selleck has a constant scowl on his face, does not seem to be happy in his job, and he swills scotch by the gallon. Not a gray hair on his head or stache (Just for Men, black shoe polish???). I always liked him in earlier TV series, and in movies.

Donny Wahlberg's character does things as a detective (threatening to kill or shoot suspects, physical brutality, rudeness) which would put him in jail, get killed, or cause a lawsuit against the department. His dad (Selleck) warns him over and over that he will not always get away with what he does, but Danny is an inconsiderate dolt. It is humorous that he and his wife have New York accents, but no one else in their family does.

Sunday dinner is a good touch, and the scenes of New York are pretty cool. The arrogance that the Reagan family has in solving every crime in NYC is not believable, especially when Danny pushes his sister to take shortcuts. Erin is touted as being tough, but looks like she is about to break down crying any moment. For all of the religious praise for this program, the characters drink constantly, and Danny does not set a good example as a human being. I can appreciate that people in law enforcement need support and faith, due to what they deal with on a daily basis.

Law and Order was/is definitely more credible, and NYPD Blue was gritty and realistic, without the nepotism..moreless

Best shows ever this year

By MTVjscott, Nov 23, 2014

Your writers are amazing and so current with what is going on in the country. I love the moral family core of all of the decisions as well.

still the best

By wsrfr, Nov 22, 2014

for Fri night. I have always liked Selleck and this show gives me nothing to dislike him for. The show is perfectly cast. I hope it continues for many more seasons.

love it

By angeleys151, Nov 20, 2014

One of my favorite shows out there. Many of the reviews here take issue with the faith on the show, but to me its about family. Growing up I sat down to dinner every night of the week with immediate family and regularly with extended family, sometimes it was great and sometimes it was tense. But for better or worse it was is a show about people who are trying to be better and it inspires me to try to be a better person even when it's hard.moreless

Astonishing!

By Derek9513, Nov 17, 2014

Great story line it has great actors, plots and writing.

I lobe the fact the shows creator(s) aren't afraid to mention hard topics like religon. Our culture is losing our faith & I absolutely love that the show involves faith and the family dinners are great it's an amazing show. One of my favorites! Keep it up!

Blue bloods

By Urila42, Nov 11, 2014

I hope the show will continue. I don't want it to be a realistic show. The news is always showing that ,most bad guys get away with crimes. I want pretend where the good guys always win and act with integrity. Tom Selleck could be bald or all grey hair he's likeable and all the actors play a great part. Just give me a show to watch that don't have to be politically correct and I can forget all the crap I see or hear in one day. Just enjoy.moreless

Reanan family dinner

By bettyalbertson58, Nov 10, 2014

please bring the prayer back to the dinner table

Nicky

By karenulvila, Nov 02, 2014

I was hoping she would go across the country for college! What a false can't afford to send Nicky to an expensive college. Solution: Pick a less expensive school! Did the show really imply that Columbia might not be good enough? If she goes to school in NYC, why can't she live at home? And how come this wonder kid is not flooded with scholarship offers?

Bad Blue BloodsEvery

By Spootiskerry, Oct 28, 2014

Don't know what happened to Blue Bloods this the writer's are new, or they were told to "take it up a notch" but whatever happened, it was to its demise. This was a good show. A little different from the other cop/CSI shows. I am not a Catholic or a conservative, although my roots were that, so maybe that was the appeal, but it was real and it portrayed a decent family who show respect and love for each other. Now, this season, most of the dialogue is rude and combative and totally out of character. The plots are staged and stereotypical, but hardly believable. I will miss The Reagan's, as the actors in these roles had a good chemistry. The writing has gotten so bad, the show is unwatchable. Major error.moreless

Load More Reviews