Blue Bloods

Show Reviews (108)

Great

Tom Selleck

By brianstudwell, Yesterday

Never really cared for Ton Selleckbut he plays the shit out of Blue Bloods.

Great Cop Show

By batwomanfl, Jan 10, 2015

Wow, I've watched this show from the beginning, but I confused a little last week I saw a show maybe 99th Episode didn't Sgt. Gormley make Lieutenant. I'm sure of it, so why do they still refer to him as Sgt. Gormley? Someone needs to notify the writers

Too unbelievable and poor continuity

By Guy2310, Jan 10, 2015

I have watched Blue Bloods from the start but often ask myself why. The plots are predictable and no one else in NY seems able to solve any crimes plus the constant plot developing coincidences leave me screaming at the telly some times.

Tonight episode is a classic example, only Danny in a population the size of NY could find himself in a bank just as it gets robbed and lay on the floor repeatedly fumbling for his gun without the robbers seeing him. Then instead of being treated as a witness and providing statements or even being given some time off to get over the trauma he immediately starts working the case. The bit where they found a cigarette but and his sister fast tracked the dna test and he went to the house of the suspect on their own baring in mind this is a suspected armed robber, spoke to him without any caution and didn't even arrest him was a total joke.

The final insult was the fact that the crew was all given lighter sentences because it was for a good cause. And lastly the episode before Fridays show Frank promoting the Sergeant that he brought in to advise him to lieutenant but all through this episode they kept calling him Sergeant still.

It's getting very silly.moreless

The "perfect family"

By Po8, Dec 30, 2014

Great Show ... but I have a few issues .

First off , how do the ages of the Reagans add up? The Great Grandfather looks to be roughly the same age as the Police Commissioner.

2. If Danny is such a tough guy why are his two boys so soft , and annoying?

3. Where is the black sheep of the family ? There is no family in the world without some misguided soul. I'm not talking about Danny bending the rules while he clears 100 percent of his cases , I'm talking about a jobless drug dealing brother , or some punk emo kid who hates the family dinners and would rather smoke dope and get drunk.

- Other than that I really like the show

moreless

Bring Back Jackie!

By pomgal49, Dec 28, 2014

Danny has never had a partner like Jack. I miss her character so much. There was real chemisty between the two actors.

Blue Bloods

By beccalou19, Dec 26, 2014

Love this show... I consider it one of the best I have ever watched!

Danny is Overacting

By shansherwan, Dec 15, 2014

Danny is overacting a lot. IDK, if he thinks that is cool but it is annoying as hell!!

There have been better NYC police shows

By Will25, Dec 02, 2014

Blue Bloods is not very credible. Tom Selleck has a constant scowl on his face, does not seem to be happy in his job, and he swills scotch by the gallon. Not a gray hair on his head or stache (Just for Men, black shoe polish???). I always liked him in earlier TV series, and in movies.

Donny Wahlberg's character does things as a detective (threatening to kill or shoot suspects, physical brutality, rudeness) which would put him in jail, get killed, or cause a lawsuit against the department. His dad (Selleck) warns him over and over that he will not always get away with what he does, but Danny is an inconsiderate dolt. It is humorous that he and his wife have New York accents, but no one else in their family does.

Sunday dinner is a good touch, and the scenes of New York are pretty cool. The arrogance that the Reagan family has in solving every crime in NYC is not believable, especially when Danny pushes his sister to take shortcuts. Erin is touted as being tough, but looks like she is about to break down crying any moment. For all of the religious praise for this program, the characters drink constantly, and Danny does not set a good example as a human being. I can appreciate that people in law enforcement need support and faith, due to what they deal with on a daily basis.

Law and Order was/is definitely more credible, and NYPD Blue was gritty and realistic, without the nepotism..moreless

Best shows ever this year

By MTVjscott, Nov 23, 2014

Your writers are amazing and so current with what is going on in the country. I love the moral family core of all of the decisions as well.

still the best

By wsrfr, Nov 22, 2014

for Fri night. I have always liked Selleck and this show gives me nothing to dislike him for. The show is perfectly cast. I hope it continues for many more seasons.

Load More Reviews