Blue Bloods

By tmac4627, 20 hours ago

always feel good after I see a Blue Bloods show, good feeling show

EPISODE: Bad Company

By DonaldDack, Mar 14, 2015

EPISODE: Bad Company. The show starts with a young lady, Sarah, visiting Frank. She was the victim of a brutal family slaying and just received a letter from the imprisoned killer. Frank has been close to her all this time. She is getting married and wants Frank to walk her down the aisle. But, she also wants to confront the killer. With Franks help, Sarah is very strong in the meeting, giving no sympathy. ERIN. Erin sees Henry has a female companion, but Erin is uncomfortable with her. After a check, she finds the lady is wanted out of state. She tells Henry and with his help, is turned in. DANNY, JAMIE and JANKO. Young foreign women are being picked up and forced into prostitution. Janko volunteers to go under cover. Things almost go wrong, but with the help of a toilet tank cover, all turns out ok. Foot note. Nicki continuers to show her lack of the real world. She believes any criminal can change, even the killer in Sarah's case. Starts with Jamie defend and your female officer that testified against her wrong doing partner. The mental set of both his fellow officers in blue and his partner, Janko, turns ugly. Not until she takes a bullet in a shootout does Janko see the light. But the display from some of the other cops was low class at best. Even to potty mouth from grandpa was poor taste. As for Danny, he was thinking with his brain, just his mouth. Erin did the right thing and thank god, left a bitter taste in Danny's mouth. Still a 7+ rating but tainted with sour grapes.moreless

LOVE This Show

By sharshar25, Mar 09, 2015

This is one of my favourite shows on TV at the moment. I hang out all week for it.

My favorite Gal

By sandeesdandees, Feb 07, 2015

Jennifer Esposito was great in this show. What happened to her? She played that part to the "T". The gal that plays Niki (Simi Gayle) is the worse. Take her off. Otherwise, this is the greatest show ever!

Could quite possibly be the best series currently on TV!

By TheoldphartTheoldphart, Feb 02, 2015

There are only three shows that I regularly watch and Blue Bloods sits at the very top of that short list. It is well written and directed. The acting is superb across the board. Tom Selleck is his normal flawless self but the fact that every other regular cast member is great doesn't hurt either. The combination of actors, writers, producers, and directors on this series simply cannot be improved upon. I think I'd hold-off dying an hour just so I could watch one more episode of Blue Bloods.moreless

Praise the Lord and pass the potatoes!

By shirleycoyne10, Jan 31, 2015

Love this show! Never miss it. BUT, I am bothered at meal time! Although they say "Grace before Meals" on a regular basis, like all good Catholic families should, they are not saying it correctly.

It should be:

"Bless us Oh Lord, AND these thy gifts which we are about to

They say:

"Bless us Oh Lord, FOR these thy gifts which we are about to

Please correct this annoying error.moreless

Tom Selleck

By brianstudwell, Jan 30, 2015

Never really cared for Ton Selleckbut he plays the shit out of Blue Bloods.

Great Cop Show

By batwomanfl, Jan 10, 2015

Wow, I've watched this show from the beginning, but I confused a little last week I saw a show maybe 99th Episode didn't Sgt. Gormley make Lieutenant. I'm sure of it, so why do they still refer to him as Sgt. Gormley? Someone needs to notify the writers

Too unbelievable and poor continuity

By Guy2310, Jan 10, 2015

I have watched Blue Bloods from the start but often ask myself why. The plots are predictable and no one else in NY seems able to solve any crimes plus the constant plot developing coincidences leave me screaming at the telly some times.

Tonight episode is a classic example, only Danny in a population the size of NY could find himself in a bank just as it gets robbed and lay on the floor repeatedly fumbling for his gun without the robbers seeing him. Then instead of being treated as a witness and providing statements or even being given some time off to get over the trauma he immediately starts working the case. The bit where they found a cigarette but and his sister fast tracked the dna test and he went to the house of the suspect on their own baring in mind this is a suspected armed robber, spoke to him without any caution and didn't even arrest him was a total joke.

The final insult was the fact that the crew was all given lighter sentences because it was for a good cause. And lastly the episode before Fridays show Frank promoting the Sergeant that he brought in to advise him to lieutenant but all through this episode they kept calling him Sergeant still.

It's getting very silly.moreless

The "perfect family"

By Po8, Dec 30, 2014

Great Show ... but I have a few issues .

First off , how do the ages of the Reagans add up? The Great Grandfather looks to be roughly the same age as the Police Commissioner.

2. If Danny is such a tough guy why are his two boys so soft , and annoying?

3. Where is the black sheep of the family ? There is no family in the world without some misguided soul. I'm not talking about Danny bending the rules while he clears 100 percent of his cases , I'm talking about a jobless drug dealing brother , or some punk emo kid who hates the family dinners and would rather smoke dope and get drunk.

- Other than that I really like the show