Blue's Clues

Good
7.8

Entertaining

By KingKool18436, May 17, 2014

Yes, this show breaks the fourth wall in almost every episode, but it's really enjoyable after all. It's actually EDUCATIONAL, unlike other Nick Jr. shows. In this show, they teach math, how to draw, numbers, ABC's, etc. There are talking inanimate objects, but not a lot, unlike *cough cough* Dora the Explorer *cough cough*.

I wish they can bring this show back someday.

My grade: A++

10 Stars For The Steve Episodes

By ScampTVCritic, Apr 21, 2014

This review is specifically directed towards the Steve Burns era of Blues Clues, from 1996-2002, because the Donovan Patton episodes weren't that good.

Like any preschooler, I enjoyed Blues Clues when I was young, and watching it again at 18 years old brings back a lot of memories. The mail song, the handy-dandy notebook, the thinking chair, I could go on and on and on about how much I remember this show. This is also a very good show for preschoolers, as it teaches them to solve clues without making them turn into negligent morons like some of the newer Nick Jr shows do. Even the Donovan Patton episodes are good for preschoolers, though personally I don't like them because the feeling was not the same as it was with Steve Burns, who is does a very good job on the show. Thank God that it's still on, though not as much as other newer shows.

moreless

Loved this show since I was born

By leviwellsy, Apr 02, 2014

It's where Steve quit and was replaced by Joe when I quit watching this show. I mean, I HATED the newer episodes that excluded Steve and only mentioned him by the phone.

I Loved this Show

By DisneyVillain, Dec 13, 2013

I was actually in my teens when I first watched this show. Even though it was meant for preschool kids, I still enjoyed solving the problems as well. The show is about a man named Steve and his puppy Blue. Whenever Blue wants to do something, he would magically jump into various pictures and play a game of Blue's Clues, which is when Blue would leave a blue paw print on an object. When Steve would find the object he would draw the object on a notebook, helping teach kids to draw. There were always three clues to be found. In addition to finding the clue's, Steve would always have other objectives to solve. After finding all three clue's, Steve would have to solve what all three objects had in common, which would always be solved by the kids. This was very educational for kids and even I admit I got stumped at times.moreless

Ok for kids

By nicholasfirel, Jul 19, 2013

It's just great for kids!

I love this show!

By magenta453, Jul 16, 2013

I love Blue's clues :D. Let Me explain its about steve/joe and blue playing a game cald Blue's clues. blue Puts Paw Prints On clues What thes clues are is what blue want to do we go to the thinking chair and think. PROS: incurges kids to think,Every episode has diffent values,steve,lots or stuff. if you never seen it watch it their are dvds for it! this is acutout anamatiad show.

Cons: Joe. joe ruin this Great show. WHY WHY NICKELODEON.

Overall This show Rocks :) you can find it on Nick their actives,and games.

moreless

My Greatest Childhood Along With The Big Comfy Couch.

By jonathanmeagh, May 12, 2013

I loved this show when I was a young kid, and I'll always will love this show, even when I'm growing up. Because Blue's Clues is my favorite Nick Jr. Shows and it is much much better than lots of other cheesy shows that Nick Jr. has today. Honestly, The Big Comfy Couch & Blue's Clues will always be on my sacred heart of love because these two children TV Show is so much better than lots and lots of cheesy and corny children show that they put on today. I'll recommend my kids to watch this show, and have a childlike life. So yeah, I give this kid's Thumbs Up!!!!!moreless

An actually good children education show

By FerrirGerras, Mar 03, 2013

I watched this show as a child... a lot, and I will not regret it. This is the ONLY good show that directly talks to the audience, why? Because this show is like BUILT around it. Because this show mostly talks directly to the audience, it is more a good thing rather than bad, unlike... Dora.

Grew up watching

By gracielove, Nov 10, 2012

Love this show.

Great Show Until "Joe" Came In

By laurensb, Jul 24, 2012

I loved to watch this when I was little. I just figured out a few years ago that Blue was a girl! The characters are so cute and Steve is cool, too. When I was little I made my own "Handy Dandy Notebook" and I had little crayons and everything. Joe kind of killed it though. He wasn't as funny. He reminded me of Josh from Drake and Josh.

Load More Reviews