Resolution

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

The Game Begins

By gauravzadgaonkar, May 14, 2014

That was an dynamite episode good way to start season 3 I heard there were many critics from the fans about season 3 that they killed jimmy and other important characters but I think that's the way politics and gangster works and also we gonna see some new characters in season 3 the start was great Margaret was looking more beautiful in season 3 and saw very depressed and confused with incident in the hospital and then there comes new years resolution day and the party started but I think manny horwitz miss the new years party he's going to celebrate in heaven. Sad to see van alden in that way overall it was amazing episode cant wait for episode 2moreless

About this episode

By JordanWelch, Nov 14, 2013

It had great hairstyling.

Right back in to the thick of things...

By Viper242, Sep 18, 2012

Right off the bat, first episodes of season 3 and we already have a large body count.... but wheres the story? To early to expect to know where we are headed?? i guess so. Right now anything could happen.... hopefully, something special will occur in the following episodes, because seeing people getting their heads bashed in or blown off with a 1920's atmosphere is entertaining, dont get me wrong.. but wardrobe and Al capone hinting and going nuclear at any given time is not enough to keep me interested...not for long anyhow.

What else to do but wait and see...moreless

Solid start, but definitely unclear where things are headed

By patsully, Sep 17, 2012

I'm probably going to enjoy this show as long as it continues to create new and interesting characters, but there are way too many of them right now. I'm expecting some major bloodshed if only to bring clarity to whose story this is.