Body of Proof

Show Reviews (53)

Great

BRING IT BACK!!!

By luckyme13, Jul 08, 2014

like the reviews said before me, again a good show ended.... season 3 was just getting interesting and you leave the fans hanging....

sad really sad.....

please dont end body of proof

By xkape123, Oct 09, 2013

I'm gutted this show has ended, its soo good, Megan and Tommy are cute together. Apparently it ended because it wasn't popular enough, how can anyone not love this

ABC NEEDS TO THINK OF THE PUBLIC!!!

By cmjlink, Oct 07, 2013

WHAT THE HELL IS ABC THINKING CANCELLING THE BEST SHOW.. PLEASE DONT CANCEL BODY OF PROOF ABC MEGAN HUNT IS AWESOME AND SOOO SYLISH!!!

Why cancel a great show

By mitskis, Jun 21, 2013

Very disappointed that this show got cancelled while others were saved. This was a great show. I hope that another tv channel picks up this show. I greatly enjoyed watching this each week.

BAFFLING! Series Improves Network Cancels it.

By WesleySelda, Jun 03, 2013

Body of Proof's episode story lines got more exciting this 3rd season. Yes I agree the concept is much like Crossing Jordan, but hey everything else these derived from everything else before it.

Cancelling it after season 1 or 2 would have made sense, it was dragging imho. But cancelling the show after improving?

Baffling.

why cancel

By RebeccaMcalli, May 31, 2013

why do they cancel the good and keep the crap

What's with the sound effects on May 2013 episodes???

By npstevie, May 31, 2013

Body of Proof was one of my favorite all of the sudden the background music and sound effects is now louder than the dialogue making it difficult to follow and painful to watch! It's not just me, my husband noticed it too AND it's not our TV (same on another of our TV's). This is obviously done to increase the dramatic effect but it's over-the-top and is keeping me from watching at all.

meagan a meanie

By vikkimanderso, May 29, 2013

I like the show but meagan hunts character isnt very likeable. I liked her very much when she guest starred on castle. Maybe they could tone her down a bit. I hope they dont cancell it .

MISS MISS MISS !

By CarmenCalBran, May 29, 2013

I'm so gonna miss Megan ! :x

This show should have small seasons with 10/13 episodes !

Load More Reviews