Bones

Show Reviews (891)

Superb

GrEat ShOw!!

By duskaube, Jun 14, 2014

Love the show don't change as for you whinny people out there your going to ruin it with your negative comments and they'll cancel another great show. If you don't like the show don't watch it. I truly enjoy all the characters Bones and Booth they make the show that's why its been on for so long!

Always happens

By ALMI, Jun 06, 2014

The shows are great until they have to give production rights to the main characters and boom, the show suffers. Then as soon as the show starts running out of plots, the main characters have to get married and have kids ( when the whole basis of the series was them working together). Was a great show.

what have you done to me

By KellieChanoff, May 27, 2014

omg I hate cliffhangers so much, let the haters hate I love this show, and the conspiracies now with govt I love it :)

ENOUGH of the FLUFF! We want action, danger and more of the tough FBI version of Booth!

By SexySeeleyfan, May 22, 2014

Bones needs to make EVERY epi in Season 10 as exciting as finale or it will not get to have a Season 11. Just like NCIS I feel the Bones writers have become super lazy and complacent in the writing. I agree w reviewers who said the first few seasons were the BEST. Well written w perfect combo of action, sexy tough Booth, danger and the best serial villains on TV! But ever since Hart Hansen et al started to focus on only getting B n B together, the show became boring, predictable FLUFF. Season 10 finale was hands down one of the best episodes of the entire series cz it was realistic danger, hot sexy amazing Ranger Booth and I found myself nervous WITH him. Kudos to DB for amazing directing of the epi.

I wish producers wld read more reviews like these to see what the viewers want because it wld help them improve the right things and keep the FANS happy since happy viewers = higher ratings. I wish NCIS and Bones producers wld hire a few fresh new writers to add to the mix and light a darn fire under the current writers who are stuck in their lazy, predictable, boring ways. I want BOTH shows to be around for a few more years and they won't be unless this happens.

Oh and I wish Emily wld get a cuter hair cut and get bangs again cz it makes her eyes pop so much more (look at pics of her w bangs and curls. Her hair rt now does nothing to frame her gorgeous face and the straight no bangs look makes her look tired and drawn.moreless

Jump the Shark for sure.

By judytownsend526, May 21, 2014

The finale was just too far fetched, even for Bones. I'm done with it.

Wrong, wrong. This show has too many issues

By Raven77, May 10, 2014

First off, the show feels like it has had its run for too long. They probally should have made a finale in season 9 since the show has jumped the shark in a way. Also, the 2 main characters dont have the right chemistry together to me. Plus, the show is trying to be a comedy but crime shows do not mix with those (except for the few rare exceptions on other shows). The show needs to pick itself up for season 10. FOX needs to in order to keep the show going.moreless

Looks like 10th season will be Sit-Com with fake laugh tracks.

By MartinMark1, Apr 22, 2014

Looks like 10th season will be Sit-Com with fake laugh tracks etc.

Bones show becoming way too political...

By EasternOregonGal, Apr 18, 2014

I used to love this show. And I like that Brennan is an Aspie (Asperger's). But lately the liberal subliminal messaging has become right out in the open in the story line. From pushing medical marijuana to bashing rich people and companies, the writers are showing their colors as true Obama's sycophants. I have had enough. Hollywood doesn't understand the real world. And what's worse, just like Obama, they think they know what is best for the people to think. What's next, talking about the Right's (false) "war on women"?

Please just give us good stories... leave politics to the people.moreless

Great show

By kendrajohnson18007218, Apr 16, 2014

I guess you guys really haven't looked into Bones character. She is portrayed to have Asperger's Syndrome. That is why she is the way she is. It keeps it interesting. I absolutely love this show!

Bones- The most annoying TV show I have ever seen

By titanoftomorrow, Apr 02, 2014

I am in the middle of watching the latest episode of Bones and it just hit me- I HATE TEMPERANCE BRENNAN! She has become annoying know it all I don't know why I didn't notice this before. I was big fan of this show in the first 5 or 6 season. I thought the relationship between Booth and Temperance was the most adult relationship I have seen in any TV show. It was based on trust mutual admiration from one another it's the kind relationship everyone should strive to achieve, but lately the main character Temperance has been pushing my buttons. She is a complete know it all she knows bones archaeology match and apparently she can do Booth's job too knowing martial arts knows how to use a gun she goes on Booth's missions puts herself in danger because she can do Booths' job better than he does forget that he has military training years of experience I mean really what kind of FBI agent brings a civilian let alone a forensic anthropologist along to go on mission to chase the bad guy apperently FBI agent Seeley Booth does and for a smart person like Dr Brennan to chase a suspect without a gun when Booth is screaming "Bones stop!" and to tackle him all by herself is really stupid! Dr Brennan is perfect TOO PERFECT!! She can do no wrong she should have her own comic book at Marvel or DC comics because that's what she is now a comic book character. The show really irks me, the supporting cast are just really there to fill in the minutes sure they'll do a special episode for Dr Hodgins or angela or Dr Soroyan but really there just there as Bones yes men nothing really interesting all in all the science in the show is great but the characters have become stale and Bones has become the most annoying character in TV todaymoreless

Load More Reviews