Bones

Show Reviews (951)

Superb

Please stop using a great show for personal messaging because you are killing it!

By TheoldphartTheoldphart, Feb 02, 2015

The vast majority of Bones episodes over the first 9 seasons were great but, as with any show that goes that long, there were a couple of clunkers. The producers, directors, and writers are mistaken if they believe that those of us who are serious fans enjoy shows like the Booth Coma Nightclub dream or the 200th fiasco. When you folks stick with the basic premise, you have a guaranteed winner. When you go to these alternative format episodes, you make the actors appear amateurish, the writers as buffoons, and then producers and directors as just plain stupid. There are so many scenarios that could be used without having to delve into sending subliminal messages about political posturing, social issues, or left/right wing blustering. Stop taking away from a guaranteed winner because you folks are turning it into a loser when it should and would have at least a few more seasons to go.moreless

bones

By CondaMitchell, Jan 19, 2015

When first started, it was great bones has growen up about things with booth and angelias help

but after they wrote zack off just wasn't the stories have been good but zack made it

Bring zack bacl. Miss sweets too.

really loved that show

By Cadd-9, Jan 04, 2015

but it got worse and worse through the last 3 seasons or even for a longer time. Temperance is not what she used to be and the writing is horrible now! Why?

Lacking emotions and Alpha Male Tendency

By NicoleJohnson3236, Jan 02, 2015

I had surgery in 2011 and I came across this show. Immediately I fell in love with Booth and Bones. I believe it was season 4 anyway, I was so caught up I stayed up an entire weekend and without any sleep I watched from season 1 on. I use to set my DVR do I wouldn't miss an eps. If I wasn't home. Season 10 not really interested. When I each reruns if the earlier show Bones' tone was much more human than the way she talks now. Booth just doesn't seem to be as in love with her as he once was in the past. She seems more stiff now. Booth was once a take no prisoner type but now it seems this guy Aubrey is running things. Since when does Booth let an agent assign himself to a case or talk to him as they are equals. I thought Booth was the boss and Aubrey was assigned to his team. What makes Aubrey privy to reading Booth file. All of these new characters aren't really showing a need to be there. And please tell me why Cam can't be involved with anyone other than an intern? Since when did Booth/Bones get so close to Sweets that he named their kid after Booth. Maybe the rioters should take a look at some if the fanfiction site and see what the fans are writing about. Most of those stories are better than what's airing on the tube. I rather watch previous season minus season 6 ( the beginning anyway) then the current season. I was hoping it would have proved from season 9 but maybe 10 should call it wrap.moreless

Love bones or leave it alone

By VickiYoungStinson, Dec 19, 2014

This is a medical show,cleverly woven with legal and personal plots . It's not about or middle of the road. Right wing John Burchers (spelling?) need not watch.

what were they thinking

By robgrah, Dec 19, 2014

What a waste of money and talent, what a load of rubbish.

A mega fan but now EXTREMELY disappointed.

Was this the end ??????????????????

No more for me thanks

By jos-i, Dec 08, 2014

Yeah well i haven't actually watch in ages, About the time the characters stated whining so much.

Wether it was the left wing stuff or just two characters having a fight, it tanked a while ago. Bones just never felt the same she began to get cold and inhuman. The show has never been like the books but now the character of bones is such a betrayal of that, i can't even watch.

Also when anyone brings social issues into a tv show. you know it's going to go down hill fast. I mean imagine a show that just kept preaching about how much they hate immigrants that would be equally as annoying. it's a real shame what this show has become.

And yes sweets died very sad but no one complained this much when vincent died (accept me) and he was amazing.moreless

Left wing political agenda

By anon8337, Dec 05, 2014

I thought the show was good until it started spewing left wing socialist political propaganda.

pull the plug

By BillyRay3384, Dec 04, 2014

this show stopped being good years ago, it has been on life support for a while. just pull the plug and get it over with. but alas, Fox is desperate so this show will be renewed for at least one more agonizing season of slow painful death.

Like watching a friend slowly die.

By amberdejarlo9, Nov 22, 2014

I have watched this show loyally since the beginning. I watched all the characters go through growth. It felt genuine. With the newest season though, it seems all the characters have taken a leap backwards. They all completely changed back to how they were at the very beginning of the series. Brennan had taken so long to finally grow as a person and to communicate on a human level now all of a sudden she is back to robot mode? The show is now leaving all other characters beside the protagonist out on the side. We grew to love Hodgens, Angela and Sweets. Not only did they kill him off in a terrible and weak way but they overplayed the relationship with Sweets and Bones/Booth. It all feels fake and uncoordinated. Angela and Hodgens relationship/story is so underplayed. We no longer know how they are dealing with living with low incomes or how their child is doing. Most people never liked Daisy and they miraculously bring her back only to have her be pregnant? Again a feeling like someone is playing a bad game of make believe on our show. The only character that remains full is Booth but his relationship with Bones no longer feels genuine. This show is on a downgrade and will likely die off in on a sad note. My question is: Did they hire a new writer?moreless

Load More Reviews