Bones

Show Reviews (957)

Superb

What's going on? Somebody tell me what going on!

By grannygran, 3 days ago

Somebody help me with this. I saw some earlier episodes and it seems like Temperance acted more human then she does now. She talked like a real person. Now she sounds like a nasal mess who talks like a robot. She also treated people better in the beginning and now she speaks like shes soooo smart and most everyone else are idiots. And for someone who only went into the foster system as a teenage, she acts like she lived in a closet. Come on!!! I really like the show but they need to show Emily her earlier tape s and have her shed the robot image. Why does she have to talk like a nasal mess? Oh and why did they kill off Sweets. You could have given him a breakmoreless

Put a fork in it

By linewton, Apr 24, 2015

A once interesting show that has lost its spark. Stale and predictable now. Time to sign off.

This Has Got To Stop!

By Gayo_Negro, Apr 15, 2015

This show used to be good, Now it stinks (Seasons 8-9 and so far 10). The story lines and plots are now boring and unbelievable. B&B never should have gotten married or connected sexually until the end of the series. They never should have Killed off Sweets, just let him go away for a while. Now Zack can never come back - unless his remains are found and they discover a new killer on the hunt etc. I used to think the most unlikeable, moronic character on the show was Daisy, she is so annoying, (almost as much as Dr. Brennen has become recently). However, now they have a male version of her via the Aubrey character, this is really getting ridiculous. Now Booth who has somehow become weaker after going to prison and watching he friend die is supposed to relapse into his old gambling habit, This guy supposedly has been to war and war zones, killed over 50 men and seem many friends die. They already nullify his greatness and take away from his strong points by making him out to be a buffoon most of the time. All the main characters are starting to look very old and tired, like they want the show to end too. I think the only thing that could bring a spark back would be to have some type of cross over episode with the new X-files miniseries next year (If the show gets renewed). You know, like both teams looking to catch the most heinous criminal ever could be comical and serious at the same time? They could even bring back the Hannah and Zack characters as the link between the two shows- only to have them both die off , of course, like they love to do on Bones. They could even have Booth die trying to save them and then end the show for good. PS. I don't want to a watch a crime drama about putt putt golf or left wing Please Just Stop it!moreless

Needs evaluation.

By avidtvjunkie, Apr 14, 2015

i have been a huge fan of bones from the very beginning and i will still watch it till the last episodes last minute and cry when ends...

bones had lots of promise but since season 5 its been declining, the storylines, charachter arcs everything seems forced like tying up loose ends. if u start counting errors there are just too many . I will recount a few thats bugging me a lot though

Zach was not the killer, sweets knew it and did nothing, what the hell was that? Sweets was all about helping others. with sweets death a closure for zachs story is lost forever.

Over the top conspiracy plots needs to be excluded, keep the series real at least TV real. Gormogon, Grave digger and so on are good plots but some of the conspiracy plots and the way it has been solved are too hard to swallow so please steer clear from it. its just killing the buzz.

but my real problem started this season. I cried when sweets died. teared up took many a tissue and balled up. but later on the sweets death arc was just too much to take on sweets died.. yeah they were affected, but u dont have to shove it down our throats at every other episode. Come on people move on ...

Bones immaturity about worldly know how was enduring and loveable and so so natural now its so forced and unnatural. it just looks like the writers are trying to recreate the bones in the beginning of the series.

the chemistry between booth and Brennan has fizzled out ,( they look like barbie and ken -plastic doll like , shud be together coz the creators/writers want them to be)

it pains me to tell this its high time they pulled the plug on this series. it just doesn't have its footing anymore. Go out with dignity .moreless

The interest still keeps going but...

By DarrienK, Apr 13, 2015

For me, this has to be one of the few tv series that has reached its 10th season while still being interesting and true to its originality. OK, John Francis Daley wanted to left the show and apparently, killing his character would be the best way to do it. Considering this, the idea was somewhat inevittable but maybe the execution wasn't as best as it could be. Now what effect will this have on the other characters is still to be seen.

Whether Bones will actually choose one intern or not, has been on discussions for much time. Personally i could like it either way, as i don't really favour any of them as i favour the rest of the gang. I find Booth and Hodgins the most descent characters of the show. Brennan is intelligent but she has turned out to be a little annoying some times. On the other hand, Cam would be the most out-of-place character in the series. There are many times in which you really wonder what's her role and what she offers in the plot and in the team. The series could go beyond season 10 but that won't be easy. In case it won't, Season 10 can very well have the development and the end this series deserves.

PS I don't think Zack's return would serve any purpose now, but what could be done is giving him a closure (as he admitted to Sweets he was not the real killer back then) or killing him. I just imagine an episode where victim's identity turns out to be Zack and then having Bones and the others finding out who killed him.

moreless

Wellllllllllll...

By averycmickens, Apr 04, 2015

I have always passively watched many TV programs, that caught my attention. Bones is no different. I decided to binge the entire series, to catch up. What I noticed, with the advance of each episode, there was/is a decline of the two main characters. Ex: During the first several seasons, it was ok for Bones' character to be very factual, as she buried all emotional pain from her dysfunctional childhood. However, one would think, due to her constant and close interaction with Booth and the other "Squints", she would display some growth and understanding of people and "how they see and feel". To me her character became more stubborn, while pointing out others stubborness'. She showed childlike jealousies if she was not the central "smart" person in the room/world. There is more I could point out, but lets look at self-righteous Booth. Bottom line, if not part of his inner circle, you are guilty and wrong. I could detail more of my thoughts, but I will conclude with, I really enjoy the show, I expect it to last at least one more season. Lastly, I think Michaela Conlin (Angela) is a doll.

moreless

please keep making bones

By courtneyb, Apr 02, 2015

i love this show, its like the only thing i look forward to on my free time.

Please stop using a great show for personal messaging because you are killing it!

By TheoldphartTheoldphart, Feb 02, 2015

The vast majority of Bones episodes over the first 9 seasons were great but, as with any show that goes that long, there were a couple of clunkers. The producers, directors, and writers are mistaken if they believe that those of us who are serious fans enjoy shows like the Booth Coma Nightclub dream or the 200th fiasco. When you folks stick with the basic premise, you have a guaranteed winner. When you go to these alternative format episodes, you make the actors appear amateurish, the writers as buffoons, and then producers and directors as just plain stupid. There are so many scenarios that could be used without having to delve into sending subliminal messages about political posturing, social issues, or left/right wing blustering. Stop taking away from a guaranteed winner because you folks are turning it into a loser when it should and would have at least a few more seasons to go.moreless

bones

By CondaMitchell, Jan 19, 2015

When first started, it was great bones has growen up about things with booth and angelias help

but after they wrote zack off just wasn't the stories have been good but zack made it

Bring zack bacl. Miss sweets too.

really loved that show

By Cadd-9, Jan 04, 2015

but it got worse and worse through the last 3 seasons or even for a longer time. Temperance is not what she used to be and the writing is horrible now! Why?

Load More Reviews