The Past in the Present

Episode Reviews (18)

Great

Totally Awesome!

By FGProdigy, Mar 18, 2013

The cliffhanger of every season is just amazing. You can see how Booth gets mad and frustrated when his family is endangered.

This show has jumped the shark and missed the landing ramp.

By MagellanTheCat, Dec 13, 2012

Well, this whole season was pretty awful, but this story line is just horrid. Computers are magic boxes that can do anything because "He's a The pregnancy/child birth/new mom storyline dominates the season. All saccharine and emoting, at the expense of good writing and story telling. No wonder this was a 1/2 season. Characters are stupid and breaking procedure because obvious alternatives that would have thwarted the super-genius villain might break the angst. After watching this season, I have no interest in watching the next. This season killed my interest in the show. The murdered corpse of what this show was is lying on an autopsy table: the subject received fatal blows to plots, character development, and quality storytelling.moreless

Just awesome

By tanargue, Oct 20, 2012

Wow. Such a superb episode all round. Great plot, full of twists, creepy villain, good fight scene.

Outstanding directing as usual by Boreanaz. Loved the end shot - poor Booth.

Another tearjerker.

Awesome ending.. can't wait for season 8!!

By tmg, Jul 21, 2012

I agree with "probably th best BONES season finales ever!! Was actually crying by the end of this episode!! Fall 2012 can't come fast enough!!!!! can't wait for Season 8!! "

Some people can not believe that Bones just left like, I can, as a mother you do everthing and anything to protcet your child! Loved this episode.

Loved it!

By revenge723, Jun 18, 2012

I love when tv shows leave a cliff hanger at the end of the season. It was awesome. I can't wait for next season, what will booth do to find her and why was the season shortened?

I just love love love Bones!

By CarolineMaas, May 31, 2012

Why are so many people talking about "Season Finale"??? The 7th season only has 13 episodes. Other seasons had 20+ episodes! Just look on the web and see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bones_(season_7) At least 4 more episodes this season. So when will they be aired?!

I really love Bones and I can't wait until episode 14 will be aired. This was a great episode and yes, the evidence is definitely too obvious. Hopefully Bones can return soon to her two loves, and her job of course!

@Amy1986 Pelant looked strait at the camera in the nursery, he wanted to be caught on tape. Don't know where that will be going...

@bedhb51 A pity you missed it, but... There's always watching online, isn't there?!

moreless

Melody

By MelodyTaylor, May 28, 2012

When dose season 8 start

Incredible and sad ending- and now a rant

By Amy1986, May 27, 2012

Such a sad ending, hope next season Pelant's ass/ head/ and other limbs gets shot off.

Now the rant-

Everyone who knows Bones/ Tempe, knows she would not kill with a premediated murder! Self-defense sure, defending/ protecting family definitely, but she would not kill someone and have all the clues pointing at herself- 1) she would make sure that the victim was not found,

2) She would not have killed someone with poison (gunshot is more her style, quite frankly),

3) she would have made sure that the victim could not be so easily traced to herself- i.e. she would wait a few months to kill him/ her

So why didn't Sweets mention all of this is his report to the new agent on the case? Why didn't anyone else bring it up- that the evidence is too thick against her- that it was obviously planted against her? Everyone knows that even first time killers don't have that much evidence piled against them unless they WANT to get caught or like in Max's case- he WANTED to WARN someone to back away from his kids.

Okay done with first rant-

Here's how I bet some of the case against Pelant works- one of the library books Pelant checked out was an anatomy book (please please please) and Angela finds away to show her theory to the new Prosecutor (*spoiller*)- cause Caroline was removed from the case- see episode for why.

Someone finally says- hey there is too much evidence against Brennan,

and oh yeah, pelant blows up Booth/ Bones' house (hopefully when it is empty) - because I know and you (the other fans) know that clock was not just an alarm clock, and he made the mistake of letting himself get caught on camera in Christine's nursery- that's at the very least breaking and entering which could hold him long enough for the rest of the evidence to be gathered. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let the houst blow up with Booth, Max, Parker or anyone else in the house--- let them get out safely, or Booth/ Parker (cause he's a smart kid) see something wrong with the alarm clock and get it out so that house stays nice.

Also I hope Brennan has enough cash to see herself through the (hopefully only) few weeks/ months on the run. Okay I am done. Whew! most I have ever said in a review.moreless

missed all but the end. wish could see it all

By bedhb51, May 24, 2012

I missed all but the church/baby thing. I wish I hadn't of missed it. I was waiting but as all moms got caught up in something I had to do. What I saw I can't wait to see BONES again. IT was so SHORT of a season. CAN"T believe its over ... WISH they'd have a rerun of this Monday.

Holy Mother of all Good Season Finales!

By TVfanatic2013, May 20, 2012

this is probably one of the best BONES season finales ever!! Was actually crying by the end of this episode!! Fall 2012 can't come fast enough!!!!! can't wait for Season 8!!

Never would have expected Bones to do what she did!

It is also nice to see how far Cam and Bones's relationship has come from season 2!

Angela is the greatest BFF ever!

Booth..... :'(