Bored to Death

Fair
6.9

funny and amazing show

By mohammedalanze9, Oct 11, 2014

amazing comdey show and great actors i love that show

JUST GREAT!!!

By EBD111, Feb 28, 2013

Love the George character, Ted Danson does a superb performance in this role.

I think this show king of the noir shows . The best noir television show ever made . I cannot wait every week for new episode . Jonathan , George , Ray all of the awesome ,awkward , funny characters . I love them . I hope so i can watch the 4th season .

By netroute16, Dec 12, 2011

I love them . I hope so i can watch the 4th season .

The most original, fun, and funny show on TV

By weisserj, Nov 28, 2011

This is such a funny show but the typical television audience just doesn't get the humor. It is about an author and other people in New York's literary world. It is probably my favorite show on TV currently. I hope they will continue to make new episodes but based on the low scores here I have no idea if they will renew it. Ted, Jason, and Zack are all very talented and funny. They are also very convincing in their roles. By the end of the season they have developed a real chemistry and bond and it was wonderful to watch it develop. I just hope they do another season.moreless