B & B's B'n B

Episode Reviews (4)

Superb

superb

By futuramarama, Jun 19, 2011

What I liked: Shawn turning Feeny's house into a bed and breakfast, and Cory's reactions to it at first (If you're going to be loud I'm going to have to ask you to leave), Cory and Shawn trying to get everyone to leave, Feeny and Eric bonding, amongst other things.

This episode was never one of my favorites. It has some good parts but I just find it one of the more boring episodes of the show. That's not to say it is a terrible episode, I just mean to say that it does not hold my interest like most of the other episodes do. Still worthy of getting a B- or so from me, which I think is fair.moreless

I loved it!

By VGFreak8, Jul 31, 2007

While Mr. Feeny is away, Shawn opens up a bed and breakfast at Mr. Feeny's house. Cory and Topanga join in, but Cory knows that they are going to get caught. Eric goes to a convention. Eric sees Mr. Feeny there and talk and Eric finds out that Mr. Feeny has a special someone meeting him there. Mr. Feeny comes home and Cory and Shawn almost get away with it.

This was a great episode! I liked it when Cory found out about the scheme and he screamed. I liked how everything was going so that they wouldn't get caught. This episode gets a 10!moreless

Great example of Boy Meets World at it's best!

By SitcomFan, Jul 28, 2005

This is a great episode! It's one of the last times that Cory and Shawn try to pull a prank, and it's a doozy!

Cory's bizarre desire to be caught fits in perfectly with the increasing weirdness of his personality.

The whole Feeny and Eric in Boston plotline is both funny and poignant. Both Bill Daniels and Will Friedle deliver excellent performances. It shows what excellent actors both of them really are.

The plotline revolving around Cory and Shawn in Feeny's house is very funny. The bizarreness makes it hilarious. I love Shawn's speaking Dutch out of the blue!

The final honeymoon couple gag is perfect! It ends the show on such an upbeat note.moreless