How Would Breaking Bad Look As a Middle-School Play? Like This. (VIDEO)

By Tim Surette

Aug 05, 2013

Oh gosh, guys, why would I even try to write an intro to this: a middle-school play production of Breaking Bad. Yes, it's fake (it was put together by Internet YouTubin' vidmakers and comedy duo Rhett & Link, who once had their own IFC show), but who cares? 

So that settles it, Hank arrests Walt and that's how Breaking Bad ends. 

Rhett & Link also middle-schooled Star Trek Into Darkness and Man of Steel if you're looking for more kids wearing costumes and acting amid cardboard sets.

• Comments (16)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • Vicky8675309 Aug 07, 2013

brilliant!

• TeddyBearZA Aug 06, 2013

The kid going past in the wheel chair ringing the bell - lmao

• marccouillard Aug 06, 2013

LMFAO that was awesome

• Gilda Aug 06, 2013

this is probably the (only) greatest middle school play/musical ever :D

• Sam20 Aug 05, 2013

So wrong, but so great!

• Ankh49 Aug 05, 2013

My jaw dropped during the chicken song when 'Gus' cut the chicken's throats. Freakin' hilarious! I also the skylar bit "my marriage is a sham/here's a million dollars/I love you" they really hit the nail on the head. :-)

• tv_gonzo Aug 05, 2013

That is great. The kid playing looks just like him. Talking Breaking Bad. I found this a while ago. I'm not sure if it's allowed to post links here, so just go to youtube and look for LEGO Breaking Bad.
    Was that the modern major general song?

• Vicky8675309 Aug 07, 2013

I posted the LEGO breaking bad clip a while back on the community--just scroll down farther and you should find it in the Breaking Bad community.

• safibwana Aug 06, 2013

no

• Zoey4 Aug 07, 2013

no to what? yes, i would say it's the modern major general song.

• safibwana Aug 08, 2013

it's not.

• jagh55 Aug 05, 2013

This was truly amazing. Much hard work has been put into this and you can tell.

• Ian281099 Aug 05, 2013

I laughed way harder than I should have.

• rishabhpb Aug 05, 2013

I'd have loved to see Gus say "no backsies!"