Thanks For The Memories

Episode Reviews (1)

Great

A decent episode, but it didn't really have anything special.

By amazing_race, Apr 19, 2011

This was a good episode on a few different fronts. Firstly, the Kevin and Scotty adoptioin continues to get interesting, when their daughter-to-be steals Scotty's wallet. This created a very interesting conversation, and this storyline is certainly very itneresting.

Nextly, The Justin storyline was good, with Justin possibly facing problems for his actions at the car crash. However, I though the storyline could've been maintained over at least 2-3 episodes, and they collasped it way too quickly. Hopefully they qwuill still come up with something interesting for Justin next week.

Sarah's storyline with Paige was good, although slightly random. We haven't seen Luc for a long time now, so that is kinda disappointing.

Kitty's storyline is broring me to tears. Evan is so adorable, but I can't even stand Kitty's character this season. They need to do something fast!

Holly and Nora were also quite funny, and I enjoyed that storyline too! All up, an interesting episode with a coupel of minor flaws. This was a good one, but hthere have definitely been better. Hopefully next week won't disappoint! Keep it up, guys!moreless