The One That Got Away

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

The Best of the Best !!

By DawnThomasSt, May 02, 2011

This is by far the best show on TV.Nora has finally found the Right Man in Beau Bridges.One of the greatest addition to the show so far.Would love to see this romance a lasting one.They make a totally believable couple.And she deserves some happiness with all she's had to endure .Think Brody could give all the Kid's a run for there money,And make a Great Step Dad.Ha Chamberlain for Sal was another brilliant move.Bravo! Sal deserves more exposure.Do have to say Kitty needs a better hookup tho,Not so believable, with who she is seeing now. Love Tommy and Justin's new Flames.Kevin an Scotty are a perfect match and can't wait to see there family come together.Sarah an Luc,just say hot hot hot. Please keep the shows coming !! Would hate to see the show end,and sure hope it doesn't happen.But if it must lets hope they all go out happy...moreless

Some interesting family secrest arise!

By amazing_race, May 02, 2011

This was an interesting Brothers & Sisters episode, in which a few secrest about Nora's past and critical to the family's future arise. Not to give away too much, but Sarah begins to question whether William Walker is indeed her father! I particularly enjoyed the last scene of her, which is setting up for a terrific set of episodes!

Justin and Luc at the bowling alley was quite funny! Luc's whole romantic strategy didn't go as pllanned (in many ways) and I also really enjoyed the Dinner Service at Scotty's restaurant! Some funny scenes at both of those venues!

For a Valentine's Day episode, it actually had some suspense and somme mistery, which was brilliant! It exceeded my expectations, as I wasn't expected a good episode of Valentine's Day.

All up, a great episode! This show now has me hooked with the Sarah storyline, and it continues to improve! I highly recommend it!moreless