Bunheads

Show Reviews (27)

Great

abcfamilyPR1 Bullsh*t

By tbaecht, Dec 24, 2013

I tracked the ratings for all ABC Family summer shows and Bunheads ratings were better than half of those shows.

Just because you like a Show doen't make it Financially Viable

By abcfamilyPR1, Dec 06, 2013

We are pleased to continue to bringing our viewers high quality entertainment

Our primary concerns are to our sponsors, Who without their fine products and service advertising placement

We would not be able to continue to bring the quality entertainment you have come to enjoy

Pretty Little Liars, Ravenswood, The Fosters, Melissa & Joey

You don't want to miss ABC Family's 25 Days Of Christmas

Thanks

upset!

By DebbieWilkins, Aug 24, 2013

can't believe they cancelled this show!

is it not renewed

By miaj34, Aug 12, 2013

I just watched the entire season 1 on Amazon Prime and I loved it. Great show. And yes, it did have tones of Gilmore Girls but it was its own hope they revisit and go ahead and renew this show.

Love, Love, Love this show!

By ilovebooks, Jul 16, 2013

This is a great show, PLEASE RENEW IT!!!

Season 2 of Bunheads receives California tax credit

By ToddMurray, Jun 06, 2013

Variety posted an article on 6/5 by Dave McNary that I hope will lead to a season two renewal for Bunheads (although we have yet to hear any official word).

The article details the 31 new allotments for the California Film Commission's 4-year-old Film and Television Tax Credit program. The top allotment of $11.09 million went to MTV's Teen Wolf, which relocated from Atlanta to . and also received a tax credit of $10.4 million last year. Season 2 of Bunheads was 8th on the list with a $5.82 million tax credit, just ahead of the third seasons of Perception and Switched at Birth. The new round of tax credits will not be released to the producers until after production is completed and an audit has established that the production funds were spent in California.

Hopefully this will help move the second season of Bunheads into production and onto our TV screens in the near future!moreless

PLEASE renew this show

By andrea1987, May 28, 2013

I love this show, it is funny and it can be just as great as Gilmore girls!

So much better then all those awful series you have now like gossip girl and the bad role models in those series for young girls.

Good ala Gilmore Girls

By mnefeli, Apr 05, 2013

This show is so much like the Gilmore Girls.. The dialogues and even the music played in some parts of the show.. It is good to watch.. !!!

NEED season 2

By Gisuro, Mar 26, 2013

and 3 and 4 and 5.

The best series I've watched in a long time. Amy Sherman-Palladino really knows how to create great stories and funny characters.

Love This