Cadillacs and Dinosaurs

Good
7.3

Chicks dig dinosaurs.

By bonefactory, Apr 26, 2006

Mark hasn't given up on Xenozoic Tales (the original name for Cadillacs and Dinosaurs) but is waiting for the right time to return to the characters.

This animated series was a fun realization of the black and white comics, now available from Dark Horse Comics as reprints, and features the world's most influential creatures, dinosaurs. Beneath it's action-adventure surface lies a message about the cataclysmic effects humans have on the Earth's environment and how future generations reform societies in the wake of the disaster. Strange and unique sci-fi if I say so myself.

Unlike the Dinosaurs, Mark Schultz and Xenozoic Tales aren't extinct.moreless

I am eager to see the movie again and again,because

the story, the music, the cinematography are all top notch.

By ara2506, Apr 14, 2006

I am eager to see the movie again and again,because

the story, the music, the cinematography are all top notch. However, I don't give out 10s that exactly. So a 9 it is. Since the borderline of the story must be slightly improved.But i love this movie very very much.

By aradub16, Apr 13, 2006

I had a good laugh out of watching Cadillacs and Dinosaurs. In fact, not that the show was particularly humorous but there was something special, something unique that brought a smile to my face when I watched this. Definitely one of the highlights of my television experience this month.

I love this!!!