Caillou

Show Reviews (70)

Poor
4.9

cool cool ladies suck me

By sohansujanani, Feb 26, 2015

bakri chode (fuck this show)

hes a 4 year old chunk of crap

By JoeyGouvin, Feb 07, 2015

hes four years old hes a craphead and he gets on my nerves I AM GONNA CALL HIM SNOTTFART

WHINES WAY TOO MUCH

By Nolan242, Feb 01, 2015

I can't find nobody that whines more than Caillou! Caillou is the worst show on sprout and one of the worst on PBS kids! I HAVE ALOT A PROBLEMS WITH HORRENDOUS SHOW!! Frist off I see already problems. The theme song is annoying as heck and it's nothing. Then the animation looks like snow around it or bird poop! Then bad things happen! In the beginning something stupid happens then THE WHINE!! Caillou cries more than George from Peppa pig for no reason! Also Caillou is mean to his friends and Rosie! GOOD GOD CAILLOU STOP WHINING AND CRYING ALL THE GOSH DARN TIME!! HE EVEN WHINED ABOUT GOING TO THE CIRCUS TOROMOROW! He's mean to his friends because he doesn't share and he is a brat to Leo and Jay! Then he's mean to his little sister, Rosie because when Rosie was little caillou that jerk pinched Rosie then she cried like crazy! But guess what? Dad didn't go hard on him! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Yeah not kidding! Caillou is bald witch tells me he had picked his head a lot! Last the end is boring and plain dumb! This show in all should be on Comdy Centeral instead of PBS kids and sprout! This show teaches kids to whine and get their way! Perfectly NOT FOR KIDS!! And why is the main character called Caillou? My grade 0 F-. My rating 1/10 which is a piece of crap. CANCEL THIS SHOW AND BANN IT NOW!!!moreless

No wonder why Caillou gets grounded is better

By AlexMan586, Sep 27, 2014

He's just a spoiled brat.

A show about a spoiled brat

By lootlimo, Sep 10, 2014

What I first have to say about this awful show is about why Caillou is bald. I mean, does he have cancer or something? He is 4!

The main problem about this show is that he is a SPOILED BRAT! There was an episode where he invites his friends over to make pizza and he got mad at them for making the pizzas the way they wanted to. He throws temper tantrums in every episode to get what he wants and he always succeeds! It's possible he cries more than Rosie and she is 2! So this show teaches kids to scream to get what they want, to not share, and not to be a good person. Do not watch unless you want to lose some brain cells.

Don't let kids watch

By Jeniy41, Aug 06, 2014

I saw this show and I was amazed of how horrible it is! Caillou is very spoiled and whines too much. You don't want your kids to take such bad examples. He pinches his sister to make her cry, he complaints about his friends making pizza the way they want to, etc. this show is a bad examples for kids.

Quick! Where's the TV remote? When you see Caillou on your TV screen, change the channel FAST

By KingKool18436, May 17, 2014

This show is about a 4-year old who likes to go on adventures. Now, you may find this educational, but it's not. Caillou throws tantrums too much, can't do things that seem really simple, and always cries for his mom. An episode will show him learning a lesson at the end, but in the next episode he either throws a tantrum like usual, or whine. Whenever he whines/throws a tantrum, he sounds like a dying chipmunk, and it can get very annoying quickly.

The artwork is bland (it looks like it's not even humor is corny, storyline is stupid, and the episodes are BOOOOOORING!

My grade: F-

moreless

Why Does This Still Air On PBS Kids?

By ScampTVCritic, Apr 21, 2014

Because it should've been pulled off, in favor of something actually entertaining and good for younger children such as Dragon Tales.

The art design is unappealing, the character designs look completely juvenile, and not to mention Caillou himself, who is one of the whiniest and most mean-spirited main characters of a kids show I have ever seen. He whines whenever he doesn't get his way, he hurts his sister Rosie in many episodes (the first episode that features Rosie has Caillou pinching her, causing her to scream-cry), and he's overall a little brat. And the parents don't give him the punishment he deserves. The parents just calmly talk to him and tell him it's not OK, without any spatulas or wooden sticks to the a$$ or minutes in timeout spent. I mean, the infamous circus episode shows how bad this show is at teaching its demographic valuable lessons. Yeah, I know shows like Barney and Teletubbies aren't good shows, but at least they're so bad they're funny. Caillou is far from. It's hard to believe that this show came from the golden age of kid's shows. Oh well, that era wasn't perfect.

Kill this show..

By sdeadest, Apr 21, 2014

Oh my god. I hate this show. He is a WHINY, SPOILED BRAT. In fact, In a episode called "Caillou The Chef", Jason and Jeffery came over his house and he got upset over the fact that J&J was making their pizzas the way they want. I mean OMG. Wow. Take this show off the air... And the fact that his parents never discipline him. I mean come on?? Can he get adopted or something?? Please, KILL THE SHOW!!

I swear. I hate this show to death. And his parents should always spank him for doing stuff that he's not supposed to. Oh my god. Why did the show even come out?? Wow. Wow. Wow. It gets worse every episode..moreless

Please take this whiny cueball off the air!

By leviwellsy, Mar 22, 2014

Yes, people, this is another one of THOSE shows. Where over the seasons, the art design doesn't improve. It just gets WORSE! When I see the newer episodes, the art design looks unfinished and bland! Their faces sometimes look like they've been deformed like if you were putting the parts in the wrong spots with a Mr. Potato Head! The oldest episodes were usually Caillou breaking things, throwing his toys, hurting his younger sister, Rosie, without being punished, spanked, sent to the corner, etc. His parents let him go off scot-free with almost everything to the point just spoils him! In one episode, he invites two friends over just to complain about how they're making their pizza the way they want to. Once again, the mom/dad don't scold at him! Oh, not to mention the narrator, or "The Grandma", only says how that little bald nugget feels. It's like the show is rubbing it in your face that he's being bad!

CREATORS: "Discipline? What's that?"

I also saw an episode where Caillou's dad neglects Rosie on the kitchen table, where Caillou pinches her on the cheek, causing Rosie to squeal. The father, once again, doesn't do crap to discourage Caillou's behavior. All he does is ask Caillou why he doesn't like Rosie. Are you serious? Another episode (the most infamous one out of all of them) is where Caillou breaks his toy car and screaming on the top of his lungs because the circus wasn't until the next day. Once again, no punishment given. Parents around the world, please do yourselves a favor and NEVER EVER expose this to your children!moreless

Load More Reviews